anyone else 7-8 dpo???

our bodies are amazing bodies... ladies i mean :haha: im so glad you listen to your body :winkwink: im in chatroom if u wanna have a chat?

yeah!!!!! way to go Butterfly, that is awesome news!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congrats to both of you guys, but you better save a third spot because I will be joining you next month
so nice to see:thumbup:
xoxo Britt

I'm SO HAPPY for you, Butterfly!!!!!!

Gimme some hope: how long were you TTC? Anything new or different this month?

Congrats!!!! Merry xmas!!!!

Thanks Ellamom....I hope for all you guys that 2010 is definitely your year and you have the best start to your year with a BFP in a months time!!!

...we have probably been ttc for about 3-4 months, but we were just trying to time it right more than anything....I hadn't gone back on the pill since my DD was born. The two times I have conceived (my DD and now!) I have gone on "instinct" and had sex when I felt I really wanted it, like when my body was telling me to (I know that sounds a bit hippy!) and also lay still and put my legs up for about 10 mins after! OH thought this was a bit weird!!!....hahaha...obviously worked though!

....we BD 5th and 6th and I'm pretty sure I ovulated 6/7th Dec as had cramps then so assume little spermy met little eggy somewhere around the 8th?!...if I understand all this correctly?!...bizzare!...but amazing!

You girls have all been brill on here!!!!!!

yes Ella, we are soooo joinging them next month. Thanks for giving the advice Butterfly, it really helps and gives us hope. Legs in air next month it is, lol!! I hope it happens next month as the following i am overseas during O time without DH :(
girls, lets seriously all keep in touch. I am going to be on BNB less during the 2ww becasue i think i stressed myself out a bit too much symptom spotting, but thats 2 weeks away!! :)
positive vibes

Legs in air next month it is

:rofl:

also if you bd just b4 your going to sleep.. you can bd and just stay lying down and go to sleep till morning that way the spermies have lots of time to reach where they need to.. dont sit up or anything after bd.. just lie there :haha:
this is what we did last cycle... or put a pillow under your hips will bd then sleep if its comfortable..:D

good advice and that makes sense, will try that too!!
hugs,

YAY!! Congrats!!! I tried the whole legs in the air after bd this cycle so hopefully it works for me too! lol
sooo.....i went and bought 2 boxes of pg tests today. cbed, and equate earlys. hopefully in the next week i can get a bfp. im getting stressed trying. in health ed way back in high school they made it sound like if you looked at a man you would wind up preggers. not so true i guess haha!

babyhopes, how are you doing? feeling ok?

yeah im feeling ok.. sicky today.. if i eat smell or look at some things i feel sick lol

how are you feeling today?

im ok. just seems like lots of cramps and lots of gas lately. and my back is achy on and off. and im getting a little nervous and excited cuz i want to test so bad, but know its wayyy to early yet. i will test on sunday or monday if i can wait:nope:

Let's definitely keep in touch? Please? I can understand backing off during the 2ww but I think maybe we can help each other tune in, like Butterfly recommends. I fear I'm missing OV time somehow...

Anyway, I'm so so so happy for you both, Butterfly and babyhopes!!!! And Jan is our month for sure, Britt. My OH is gone in Feb and April, so we need a bean now!

Hugs to everyone... and thanks for all the positivity. I can get really, really down about all this, esp. since I'm ttc #1 at 38 -- so your notes mean a lot to me.

Okay, Britt, let's drink!

-Ella

Let's definitely keep in touch? Please? I can understand backing off during the 2ww but I think maybe we can help each other tune in, like Butterfly recommends. I fear I'm missing OV time somehow...

Anyway, I'm so so so happy for you both, Butterfly and babyhopes!!!! And Jan is our month for sure, Britt. My OH is gone in Feb and April, so we need a bean now!

Hugs to everyone... and thanks for all the positivity. I can get really, really down about all this, esp. since I'm ttc #1 at 38 -- so your notes mean a lot to me.

Okay, Britt, let's drink!

-Ella

Ella dont get down or stressed. it is gona be your time very soon, i feel it! stress can play a big part in a cycle. even if you think your not stressing. but i know its got to be hard not to. i will be here if you need someone to talk to. i know im new here but i have read so many forums and googled everything for the last few months. i just found this forum the other night and wished i would have found it so much sooner. everyone here seems so supportive and wonderful. and us women need other women to be supportive with cuz sometimes our guys just dont understand. or like my hubby says, it will happen when it happens! i hate when people say that, even though there is some truth to it i guess.and at the same time, he keeps saying i wish it would happen now...hurry up....lol but i want it now! lol granted i have a 9 yr old daughter already, this is just differnet for me cuz i never tracked my cylce or even thought about the signs or symptoms before. so in a way it is new to me.
:thumbup:

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days. My son flew out so I'm getting used to him being here and of course he wants all the MOMTIME so I can't be too mad at him.

Ahem..where to start.

@Butterfly...WHOHOO!!!! Congrats, congrats girl, congrats!!!!!!!! OMG!

@babyhopes.....Double CONGRATS!!!! Awesome to you and I knew you could do it now keep that PMA so that bean can stay sticky!

@Ella hello sweetie, how are you don't be stressed about TTC or anything related to it. Don't get down it happens to all of us. Girl it's been 27 cycles for me and STILL I"ve never had a BFP. Yes, I get mad and angry and jealous at times but then I realize God won't bless me with my new baby if I do not rejoice in the happy times of others!!! So after that I got a happy and positive attitude and I no longer get upset over the happy moments of others. Rather I get twice as happy because that means I'm one step closer to it being my time!

@Jenttc...hello and welcome to this thread, glad to have you here and contributing!!!!

@Britt....sorry AF found you. Welcome to my side of the 2ww and enjoy a glass of Merlot, on me!

As for me...CD3 still bleeding heavy. WTF is that all about. Yes I said WTF?! I posted some updates to a theory I have in my journal if you guys want to check it out....to much to write out here.

babyhopes. how many dpo were you when you took your hpt? i cant remember lol

to all you ladies who got your BFP, did you have annoying cramps from ovulation till BFP? i just had some real annoying af cramps, went to the potty to see if there was anything out of the ordinary, which there wasnt, and now they eased up a bit. i have had these kind of cramps since O. i wish i had an answer cuz af isnt due for 9 more days. stay away af!

sorry i was between 13-10 dpo... i think... not 100% i onlt went by ewcm and my pains...

im actually very tired... and keep getting waves of sickness... but other than that im great thanks.. and you xxx

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->