anyone else 7-8 dpo???

im ok. just not feeliong very good. i have annoying cramps, sicky feeling in my tummy and a very little headache. think im gona go take me a hot bubble bath!

ok, so took my hot bath, and noticed around my nips is real pimply looking. eek! i know there are usually a few bumps, but whoa! looked like my nips were breakin out! sorry TMI!! now i feel like i ate a 10 course meal and fell sick to my tummy...like when you ate to much and want to vomit? ugghh, anyways, sorry for whining.

hiya ladies.. just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was :dust: :dust:

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

im going to the uk just after new years... its not often i get to go over... ill be going to the birmingham (sp?) area if anyone would like to meet up would be great :flower:

my parents surprised me with the ticket.. :D

Hi Babyhopes,
have a great time and a wonderful Christmas too! Look forward to seeing your journal after the holidays :)
I am in Canada so a little ways away.... :) would have been nice though.
well, the cramps are getting less as of today, so thats a good thing. Hopefully 2010 is a good baby year for the rest of us.
Merry Christmas everyone and look forward to keeping in touch
xx
Britt:dust::dust::dust:

merry christmas ladies.... thanks for all your support and i wish you the best year with ttc and alot of sticky beans :happydance:

britt :hugs: glad the cramps are going away... i remember getting af after a 100 days cycle omg it hurt.. it was like i got 4 cycles worth of pain in one period... i was in bed un able to move for the whole time lol... so i understand how u feel.. but at least it will be gone by 2mor?? :hugs: i hope u have a great day :hugs:

ladies im abit worried.. ive been walking all day... and i got home and the spotting had started again :cry: i was so stupid to be walking around .. but so many thing had to be done and i thought it wud be ok as long as i took it easy....
im testing 2mor and i hope to get two vry dark lines... fx...

have a great xmas day ladies.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i got another BFN this morning :( :( i used a clearblue digital test. not sure how early it detects. but i think i wont test until next week. today the bfn hit me pretty hard!

hey hun im sorry about your bfn... i hope u get an answer soon being in limbo is worse.. :hugs:

thanks! im gona try to wait it out. af will be due next week sometime. my chart got a little crazy this month. not exactly sure if af is due wed, fri or sat. it has been on saturdays since i quit the pill. but this cycle i started spotting on wed, thurs and got heavier fri night. so do i start af on fri? or wed? lol i ovulated a couple days early this month so i assume wed? confusing you yet? lol

enough about me....how are you doing? feeling ok? hope you had a great Christmas!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I got a faint positive this morning! I will retest tonight or in morning with a different brand though because the test i used has had alot of evaps before. but a very faint line showed up with in 30 seconds and i didnt have to put it under a light or squint, lol

OMG, how exciting!!!!! yeah, what test did you use? if it came up in 30 secs probably not an evap but yeah do another one later for sure.
how many dpo are you hon?
fx'd
xx
How is babyhopes today? have been thinking about you, hope your okay hon
hugs

Omigod!! CONGRATS!!!!

Me? Just waiting for AF (it's CD 28). Bah humbug.

hey britt-thanks! i used an equate early result from walmart. i have been confused by those tests before. but i just went and bought some first response early result and got another faint positive!!!! i am about 10 dpo. i got my + opk on tues morn dec 15th. so i guess about 10dpo. we bd 2 days before that, morning of +, night of + and the next few days after. and i held my legs up for a few mins after each time, lol must have worked!

Ella-I hope AF stays far away!!!!

oh my goodness! i hope the fatigue goes away! i am so darn tired all i wanna do is sleep! ugghh and the uncomfortable pressure in my tummy....

Hi I know this thread is super old, but I was hoping I could make it alive again. I was having dark yellow cm 5 dpo (almost brown) and 6 dpo. then on 7 dpo it turned orange. on 8 dpo it went back to light yellow in the early morning, now its 2:00pm on 8 dpo and the color is gone. my bbs are sore but not outragously so. I took a dollar tree test about an hour ago and it was a very faint positive. I'll take another in the morning. even though that will be 9 dpo i can't hold off any longer becasue i hate waiting. anyone else in this boat? I havn't been able to find much on orangey discharge at all on the web and i feel all alone :(

thanks girlz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"