Anyone else 7 weeks pregnant and due early February? if so join us

@Sophshaun -
I didn't think so until DH told me I did this morning! :dohh: lol. I still love him tho.

I'm about 6 weeks, I think... probably due around Feb 17th but my cycles are so weird it could be anywhere between 5 and 7 weeks.

Im 7 weeks on friday and still waiting for an appointment off the midwife, i cant wait to have my 12 week scan :-D

I'm due Feb 13th but worrying at mo as have had brown spotting for 3 days (stopped and had nothing today) so am worried I could have lost it. Early scan this week, will have to wait and see.

I'm Feb 9th :)

It's so nice to have girls due around the same time to chat to. Noone else I know is pregnant at the moment and I so need all of you to talk to! Thanks <3

i think i'm due in feb not sure yet exactly my sisters birthday is the 4th and she already has my cousin's son sharing the same birthday :p

I am due Feb. 9,
All my friends that are pregnant are either at the end of their pregnancies or over due :)

There seems to be a bunch of us with Feb 4th due dates! :D
although I have a feeling I might go a little sooner. I know it sounds silly, but for some reason "37 weeks" seems to be ingrained in my mind. Who knows! As long as the baby is healthy, I wouldn't care if he's two weeks early or she's two weeks late. :)
I'm so utterly thrilled and excited, but sometimes I can barely even believe it....I'm going to be a mom. I'm actually going to have a baby!

Hellooo my lovelies

I believe I am due early Feb however we cant get an exact date until my 12 week scan. Had a scan today and they placed me at 6.5 weeks. I've had morning sickness sooo bad for the past week and I fainted last night. This pregnancy is already miles apart from my last one!

xxx

I'm due February 10th, tentatively. Its actually quite awesome because my brother's birthday is February 9th. He's very excited!

Well technically the LMP says Jan 31st...but my cycle was longer than usual the month before so i think i O'd later than normal and will actually be due early Feb! I have my "8 week" scan on Wed of this week, so we'll see what more i can find out then!

Hi girls how is everyone?

I'm nine weeks now and feeling less nauseous. I used to always be slim and very controlled about my diet and now my weight is on the rise and I have a big bloated belly, not feeling too sexy at the moment.

I'm also feeling a little bit in limbo, as I've had no contact from the midwife and I'll be ten weeks on Saturday :nope: I went to the doctor initially but our practice is all midwife led for prenatal care with no doctor involvement, they just got me to sign papers and referred me to the midwife.

I feel worried as I haven't even had the pregnancy officially confirmed. I've taken two more pregnancy tests this week which are still strongly positive.

Anyone else in the same boat? Could use some reassurance :hugs:

Hi ladies, may I join you? My due date is around the 16th of Feb, but I will be having a repeat c-section around the 9th of Feb. :)

hiya can i join :flower: i think im due around around 20th feb :happydance: no real symptoms yet apart from im alot mor hungry and im sufferin with real bad headaches. my boobs were sore about a week back but thats totally gone now :thumbup: not worried though.
ive had my booking app with mw :thumbup: and im just waitin for my scan date to come through i cannot wait :happydance:
look forward getting to know you all. :thumbup::flower:
im sarah btw from bham xxxx

Hi ladies I am due on Feb 10th i have 3 kids under 6 yrs old and am expecting Triplets. Multiples group doesnt help. Hope I can join ur group

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->