• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else 8dpo or have af due around the 8th Jan

Hi girls I tested today 14dpo and got my :Bfp: I can't believe it!!

Around 6dpo I had a small gush of blood after bd, then from 9dpo to 12dpo I had spotting which stopped. I've been tired recently. I'm staying very cautious at the moment because I've had an ectopic and two m/c already so I'm hoping for a sticky bean this time. Xxx

Congratulations!!! Lovely news, think you are bfp #2 on the thread, heres hoping for even more!

So I've been noticing slight twinges in my lower right abdomen for about the past week. They come and go very quickly and are very dull. Anyone else have this? I'm hoping it's a positive sign and not just my terrible digestive system playing tricks. My boobs have also been feeling a bit full, but that could just be AF. I'm so ready for this wait to be over!

Hi girls I tested today 14dpo and got my :Bfp: I can't believe it!!

Around 6dpo I had a small gush of blood after bd, then from 9dpo to 12dpo I had spotting which stopped. I've been tired recently. I'm staying very cautious at the moment because I've had an ectopic and two m/c already so I'm hoping for a sticky bean this time. Xxx

Congrats! That's super exciting! Let's keep the :bfp: luck going this thread

Hi girls! So I was feeling pretty blue this morning after my BFN. But then I was nauseated all day and had a headache so I thought, why not test again?! It's faint as a shadow but it is there! Pics taken just minutes after I peed so no fear of evap. Uploaded the stick and the negative (got to love smart phones) of it. I went through every effect and could see it still. My friend wants me to get an EPT digital to be sure. I guess that crazy cramping two days ago was implantation! :happydance:

Attachments

• 2015-01-05 15.34.15.jpg
    2015-01-05 15.34.15.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 2015-01-05 15.34.24.jpg
    2015-01-05 15.34.24.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 12
Definitely there Herding!!!! Yay for another :bfp:

Herding- massive congratulations!!!! I can definitely see it! Another bfp!

Thank you everyone!!! As soon as I had the urge to go, I did a FR digital! I hope it sticks. I'm having pain near my left ovary which had a cyst that ended up causing me to lose an earlier pregnancy. Knock on wood that is not what I'm feeling! I'm so excited. I ran out and bought whole grain everything for dinner tonight. OH is going to figure it out haha. I also bought some more FRERs to do that progression thing. Baby dust! There are a lot of BFPs in this thread. Let's keep them rolling in!

Attachments

• 20150105_174342.jpg
    20150105_174342.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
:bfn: for me... Still spotting but only when I wipe. I'm so confused. :(

Congrats herding! Another bfp!! Yay!!

I'm right there with you with bein scared!! I'm feeling every little twinge and panicking. I don't seem to get past the 5ish week mark. I'll be 4 weeks on Friday. OH and I were discussing last night, that if this doesn't work this time were both agreed on stopping altogether. So this Is last chance saloon for us.

Laura your not out til af shows Hun it could still be a little early for hpt yet. Fingers crossed Hun xxx

Morningstar, hopefully this is a good sign for you Hun I've had twinges etc going on aswell xxx

:bfn: but no signs of AF. I will retest in a week if she doesn't come. FXed!

Bfn for me today as well. Due tomorrow so feeling completely out now.

Congratulations on the bfp Harding and wantbb2! :)

I've had some brownish/pinkish spotting this morning, i remember getting it last time.
AF isn't due till Sunday so fingers crossed.

Still no af this am. Still spotting when I go to the bathroom and wipe. :bfn: again. So nauseated this am. Af is due in two days. :shrug:

Fx for all you girls. Good luck xx

My bfp is just starting to sink in now.. I want to get excited but won't allow myself.. I have doc appointment next week. Please god let this be ok. Ttc is such a hard journey, then when it happens it's a whole new set of worries. Hope this is my rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->