Anyone Else 8Dpo wanna SS???

Hopeforjoy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Today I'm 8dpo. But let me start with yesterday.

7dpo and I woke up to a couple AF cramps. Went away and returned around 9am and lasted till around 4pm. Like non stop AF cramps. Mainly on my right side down my my right pelvic bone area. Sometimes it was the whole lower front. It even went down my right leg with cramps. Every now and then I would get a couple sharp pinching pains that lasted a couple seconds.

Woke up this morning at 8dpo with no cramps but like 2 times I had the pinching pain in my same lower right side that lasted a couple seconds.
Been lightheaded today and everytime I stand up it's like I stood up to fast and get dizzy. This has need happened before. Also have watery CM that is a milky color. Like watered down lotion.

I feel pregnant this time. I'm pretty excited. I know I shouldn't but I have never had this feeling and symtoms. I just feel this is my month.

What is everyone else's symtoms??

I am currently 8dpo too. My nipples tingly and I thought this twinging pain on my right side was gone but now its back! Been having it since 2dpo so maybe these are good signs for us!

Are you charting your bbt? I am charting for the first time and it looks promising so far

I'm so new at all this haha. This is our 4th month trying. This month is the only time I had the EWCM for 2 days and I also had ovulation cramps on my left side. I did OPK and got a positive. So if it's a negative this month then I'm going to start Taking my Temp. I wish I was taking my temp now haha. Curious to see if my temp is up.

Yours sounds promising too. I hope we both get our BPF when are you testing?? I think I'm gunna test Saturday morning if I can hold out.

Temping is nerve wrenching and its also good so you know when you clearly ovulated. I am using Fertility Friend. I have read that some women have tested positive at 9dpo but I am afraid of the BFN. I may test on Friday morning. AF is due the 14th and I dont think I will hold out til then! Keep me posted because I am glad I am actually write a post and someone can respond and is the same dpo as me!
Baby dust to you!

I *think* I'm 9dpo.. Either that or 3!:dohh: (I'm new to this and had random ewcm way later than I thought I'd O'd)

But anyway! Yesterday I had the exact same symptoms you describe, the weird AF-like cramps and the pinching pains. Basically I thought I was going to start AF any second, and that continued this morning but now the cramps have gone and everything has settled, but I have been lightheaded and very hungry... But the sandwich I made tasted weird. :/ I wish I could know, but I don't want to test until at least Sunday.

Temping is nerve wrenching and its also good so you know when you clearly ovulated. I am using Fertility Friend. I have read that some women have tested positive at 9dpo but I am afraid of the BFN. I may test on Friday morning. AF is due the 14th and I dont think I will hold out til then! Keep me posted because I am glad I am actually write a post and someone can respond and is the same dpo as me!
Baby dust to you!

haha I agree, I never get anyone to really post on my post. I think its fun to have a Cycle buddy. I'm also due on the 14th. I sure hope the :witch: stays away this time for us. How long have you been trying??

I know The BBT looks scary to me haha. I think that is why I have not tried it yet.

@AngleofTroy, Those sound just like mine. I made a Lasagna which I was craving today and now I don't want anything to do with it. Crazy haha. Oh and I agree with the random EWCM. I have had tiny bits mixed in my Creamy CM the around 4-5 DPO. Today just really watery

Baby dust to you ladies.

According to FF I'm due on the 14th too! :) This will be our 3rd cycle trying although the first one we only stopped using protection half way through.

Do you ladies have children already or is this going to be your first baby? I have a 2 year old son.

According to FF I'm due on the 14th too! :) This will be our 3rd cycle trying although the first one we only stopped using protection half way through.

Do you ladies have children already or is this going to be your first baby? I have a 2 year old son.

Aww your profile of him is so stinking cute. How long did it take to Conceive with your son? This will be my first. I have a Black lab so he is my furbaby. I'm 29 and I have been wanting a baby so bad but DH was not ready till recently. He came to me with it. I was so happy.

This is awesome we all have the same cycle dates.

If I am pregnant this cycle it will be my first. This is also my first month charting but 3rd TTC. I usually feel like AF is brewing now but I don't feel anything other than this pelvic pain. I feel myself ovulate so if you know what that feels like this is what I am experiencing.

AngelofTroy..do you chart your temp?

Hi ladies! I'd love to SS with you! :wave: hi AngelofTroy! You look familiar :winkwink:

I am currently 9 DPO. I've had AF style cramps since 3 DPO. Also very gassy :blush: around day 4&5 especially - to the point of gas cramps in my belly. Headaches & bloating here and there. The biggest has been the cramping, which I had when I got my BFP with DD so FX!

To those of you who want to try charting, FF is great!!! Click the link in my signature to try it out! :thumbup:

BellaRosa8302 your symptoms sound like mine...especially with this gassy business lol did you chart with your first? and if so did you have an implantation dip?

I had a dip at 7dpo of 98.08 (6dpo was 98.44) and today 8dpo it spiked at 98.66! I am hoping this is a good sign! I still am gassy, have that right side pain, creamy cm (which is normal this close to AF) and tingly nipples. Also been having pregnant dreams they are vivid and weird

BellaRosa8302 your symptoms sound like mine...especially with this gassy business lol did you chart with your first? and if so did you have an implantation dip?

I had a dip at 7dpo of 98.08 (6dpo was 98.44) and today 8dpo it spiked at 98.66! I am hoping this is a good sign! I still am gassy, have that right side pain, creamy cm (which is normal this close to AF) and tingly nipples. Also been having pregnant dreams they are vivid and weird

I think I did! I'll attach my BFP chart (from 2012 :haha: ) so you can see. Yeah, my breasts have felt very slightly tender & I've had creamy cm too. Of course, I wasn't tracking my cervix at all back when I conceived my daughter, so u can't speak to that. Hope we get our BFPs this cycle!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6
I just tried to post a link for my chart but it said only members with 10 post can add links :=(

How else can I send you my chart?

Also I have no clue how to track my cervix dont know what I am feeling for

You can take a pic and attach it. (To do this, go to advanced settings & click on the paper clip. You need to be on the desktop site).

As for checking your cervix: make sure your hands are clean. Sit on the toilet (easier/more accurate than when lying down). Put your middle finger up there - because it's the longest - and feel for something sort of round. Feels like the tip of your nose when firm and like your lips when soft. Has a "hole" in the middle, which can be open or shut tight. Might take a month or two to get the hang of it. I still get confused sometimes & it's my second month tracking my cervix. Hope that helps!!!

Ok thanks I will try that..when I get the hang of the cervix feeling what should I be feeling for once conceived?

Also I think I uploaded my chart...let me know what you think

You can take a pic and attach it. (To do this, go to advanced settings & click on the paper clip. You need to be on the desktop site).

As for checking your cervix: make sure your hands are clean. Sit on the toilet (easier/more accurate than when lying down). Put your middle finger up there - because it's the longest - and feel for something sort of round. Feels like the tip of your nose when firm and like your lips when soft. Has a "hole" in the middle, which can be open or shut tight. Might take a month or two to get the hang of it. I still get confused sometimes & it's my second month tracking my cervix. Hope that helps!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-08-21-17-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-08-21-17-51.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 8
Looks good! You may have a 7 DPO implantation dip! :happydance:

AFM, just started feeling nauseous. :wacko:

Yep looks like a Implantation Dip to me. Pretty Cool :happydance:

See I wish I could reel if my cervix is open or closed. I have a tilted Cervix and can only feel the hole when its really low. My Cervix is still High, about Medium feel, Like in between my nose and my lips.

Wish I would have started checking my Temp this month.

Also My CM is Very very watery today. Like all day.. normally i'm all dried up. Oh and I swear it feels like I have done 100 situps. My tummy feels really tight. Hard to explain. Kinda like alot of pressure.

Everyone's symptoms sound so promising!

AFM I have woken up to more cramps, I feel out now, I'm scared to get up and see if AF gbp arrived early. :(

I don't temp, I work overnight twice a week so I don't think it'd work for me. :/ With my son we were actually preventing! We had a one time oops late in my cycle. Best thing that ever happened to us, but I admit I thought TTC would be easier for us this time.

I woke up twice last night to use the bathroom and the second time I kinda felt like AF cramps (so sad) also my temp went down to 98.13 this morning so its close to my 7dpo dip!

I dont feel cramps anymore so I am not sure what to think but I will just try to stay postive

AngelofTroy you can try to still take your temp. I have read online you just make adjustments for the normal time you would take your temp. Cant remember where I read it at but I have read womens stories who take their temp who work overnight too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->