Anyone Else 8Dpo wanna SS???

Awww Angel! There is still hope for this next cycle! My prayers go out to you! :hugs:

Also avidwriter15, your pinches twinges sound promising because that is what I felt! baby dust to you!:dust: :dust::dust:

and BellaRosa8302, the cramping like sharp pains have finally went down..when I dont feel it I am like OMG is my lil bean still in there? How are you feeling?

Awww Angel! There is still hope for this next cycle! My prayers go out to you! :hugs:

Also avidwriter15, your pinches twinges sound promising because that is what I felt! baby dust to you!:dust: :dust::dust:

and BellaRosa8302, the cramping like sharp pains have finally went down..when I dont feel it I am like OMG is my lil bean still in there? How are you feeling?

Mine were never really sharp... Just felt like AF style cramps. But yes, they've mostly gone away. I'm just left with REALLY sore boobs and some nausea. Do you have other symptoms?

Yea I keep hearing others felt like AF cramps but mine never felt that way.

I still have sore boobs and it feels like my stomach muscles are sore. Also been losing my appetite. Sometimes I am starving others times I do not want to eat. Also get up every night to tinkle.

Yea I keep hearing others felt like AF cramps but mine never felt that way.

I still have sore boobs and it feels like my stomach muscles are sore. Also been losing my appetite. Sometimes I am starving others times I do not want to eat. Also get up every night to tinkle.

Well, every pregnancy is different! :) I feel the same way with food. Starving, or I don't want to eat. And I can't eat very much, even when I'm hungry or I feel sick :sick:

Tested tonight 15dpo bfn. Woke up feeling heavy and crampy but weirdly not like af cramps but more than twingy... watery cm all day and gassy. Slight nausea. Hoping bfp comes soon!

avidwriter15, well like everyone says..you are not out til AF shows!

had a f/u appt with OB from my m/c last month that I pushed off until I could get a beta done (bad girl :) ) so had that today - FRER tonight shows stark white BFN - nausea has kicked in today - bbs still sore, TMI but typically before AF I have diarrhea and I have the opposite - headaches (but those could be blood pressure) and I get this throbbing in my ears that sounds like I can hear the blood volume pumping. its weird and has been happening for a few days.. its not like when my bp goes off the charts but its this consistent little throbbing like I can hear an increase in blood volume. I didn't know what to make of it until now. and yesterday I got this INSANE case of vertigo. Still cramping but its not anywhere close to af cramps - it feels dull but sharp and more like my ovaries than low like typical af cramps.. and they aren't painful just noticeable. and the watery cm - I feel like I am GUSHING ALL THE TIME!!! keep running to check. I don't know what to think - I should see at least a hint of a line by now!! this can't be all in my head can it?

Some people say some symptoms are just made up but I say you know your body better than anyone else.

How many days DPO are you? Is AF late?

Some people say some symptoms are just made up but I say you know your body better than anyone else.

How many days DPO are you? Is AF late?

17dpo - beta came back neg. Af was supposed to come Wed. Started spotting today. Thought AF here then it stopped. Bbs so so sore still and i just wanna puke. I am so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->