Anyone Else 8Dpo wanna SS???

Congratulations loved!!!!

I'm so so tempted to test but trying to hold out... :wacko:

Of course we can be bump buddies! This is exciting! This is my first so it would be nice to be in sync with someone else! This app I am using says due March 22

And Angel, hold on a lil while longer! Sometimes the anticipation is well worth the wait!!

Loved 2830

What are your Symptoms today?? what DPO are you? I can't wait for morning haha. Hoping I will be able to see something. I will be 11 DPO tomorrow.

I have a housewarming party to go to tomorrow night, I don't know whether to test beforehand so I know whether I can have a few drinks? I really didn't want to test until I missed my period. It's my brother's party and my mum is babysitting our son, it'll be blatantly obvious if I don't accept a drink!

I know what you mean. I'm suppose to go on a family camping trip Sun-Tues. If I don't have a couple drinks then everyone will know. SO i have to test before hand.

I have a housewarming party to go to tomorrow night, I don't know whether to test beforehand so I know whether I can have a few drinks? I really didn't want to test until I missed my period. It's my brother's party and my mum is babysitting our son, it'll be blatantly obvious if I don't accept a drink!

Hope and Angel, I feel your urge to test bc I am still going to test. I have read about women having dand srinks prior to knowing their pregnant but I wouldn't lol.

Will your families really know if you don't drink? I havent had a drink in almost 3yrs so idk how to give you advice on how to address that.

I am 10dpo..still have my sore throat and my nipples are tingly. I sometimes have that pain om my right side but now its more so pressure I feel in the middle kinda almost everywhere down there.

OK I know this is way TMI But WOW.... I have SOOOO much watery white Lotion looking CM. Like its leaving yellow stuff in my Undies. Then When i wiped after I peed there was TONS on the TP. I can't say I have ever had this much before. I hope this is a good sign.

I'm so nervous to test in the AM. I'm SO hoping for some kind of a line. But if I don't then I know I'm still early and every womens body is different.

Loved, Did you test again tonight?

Yeah they will definitely notice! I think I'm going to buy a low alcohol fizzy wine to take along and stick to that making it last a long time, then switch to soft drinks when other people are drunk and less observant!

Humm Well I think I say a very faint line this morning.

My cervix is Super Super high this morning. I could hardly feel the tip of it. Still Very watery creamy CM. I cried for 30 mins today over something stupid. DH even asked me twice why i'm so emotional. I normally am not.

I'm going to try again in the AM then on WED morning when we get back from camping

Hey Ladies.. I drove home to VA for my aunts baby shower and I never got another test smh

Hope you saw a faint line!?!?! Can you post it?

Angel your method for drinking sounds like it will work when are you testing

I am on my way to get another test and will keep you ladies posted.

Have a great weekend

Humm Well I think I say a very faint line this morning.

My cervix is Super Super high this morning. I could hardly feel the tip of it. Still Very watery creamy CM. I cried for 30 mins today over something stupid. DH even asked me twice why i'm so emotional. I normally am not.

I'm going to try again in the AM then on WED morning when we get back from camping

Post a pic!!!

Hey Ladies.. I drove home to VA for my aunts baby shower and I never got another test smh

Hope you saw a faint line!?!?! Can you post it?

Angel your method for drinking sounds like it will work when are you testing

I am on my way to get another test and will keep you ladies posted.

Have a great weekend

Yes, do keep us posted! Are you waiting til morning for FMU, or just takin it tonight?

So ladies I tested again. Its a darker BFP!

I also just got into a car accident nothing major major but I don't get jolted by the car hitting us

Should I go to the hospital or am I ok? I'm cramping by that's been that way since I found out my BFP

Loved, JUST read this, (after your pm) so disregard what I said via PM. Didn't realize abou the car accident!!! So glad you're both okay!

I would call your ob's office and speak to the on call service. Have a doctor call you back. Ask the doctor if you should be seen.

Keep us posted!!!

:loved: How terrifying, was everyone OK? I think I'd ring the doctor and just check what they advise but I imagine everything is much too small to be affected.

It's just crazy how many BFPs there have been on this thread, huge congratulations everyone! Am I the only one still to test?! I'm due on sometime between today and Tuesday, I'll test if there's nothing by then. If I was home tomorrow I'd probably test then but go working overnight so I'll wait for FMU Tuesday morning!

Thank you, Petal! Have you tried SMEP & preseed? That's how my DH & I conceived DD & this new little bean. I hope you get your BFP very soon!!! :dust:

Thanks! This is our second cycle using preseed (didn't use it the 7 cycles beforehand!) Currently 8dpo so hoping for a bfp in the next few days! ***praying*** xx

Good morning ladies! Thanks for your concern....everyone is alright including this little poppy seed growing inside of me!! lol

Angel, I am in such suspense waiting to hear if you have tested! Dont keep yourself or us in the dark for much longer!

Hope, have you tested again?

Hope everyone week is going well!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1435640400z1z1436504400z1.png

Not tested yet! I worked overnight so couldn't test with FMU and I'd only be wondering if I got a negative, so probably test tomorrow if AF doesn't show by then, it's all feeling very real now! I'm apprehensive as as much as I want a baby I had a horribly sick pregnancy and didn't enjoy it at all.

Been lurking.. Jumping in - mines more lack of pms symptoms. But have heavy bbs, peeing all the time, spaced out and tired. Strangely only fleeting nausea not like usual. Had pinching twinges since about 6 dpo. Lots of creamy cm. af due today and no feeling of it coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->