Anyone Else 8Dpo wanna SS???

Not much to report today, in exhausted but that's normal as I worked last night. No AF yet at least!

I hear ya! So I dont have any flow cramps anymore...although I looked back at my notes from the last two months and I didnt have flow cramps on this day either.

I just tried to check my cervix and I didnt feel much of anything that felt like my nose tip...I went as fas as I could and moved my finger and everything just felt soft...really really soft and I had creamy cm when I took it out..sorry TMI

So idk what that means lol

Loved, chin up! You're not out til AF shows!!!

AFM, Sorry I didn't share earlier, but I had to tell DH first! :haha: I had decided to wait til at least Friday or Saturday but broke down and tested this morning on my FRER... And got my :bfp: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

I ran out and bought my DD a "best sister ever" tank (from Kohl's) and surprised DH. :) So excited!!!

Congratulations Bella Rose! I wish you a healthy nine months....can't help but feel a little jealous though! I'm 6dpo and feeling tired,cramps have calmed now but had them for a few days after ovulation. I'm testing everyday will 10ml tests but still bfn :(. This is our ninth month and never had a bfp :(xx

Thank you, Petal! Have you tried SMEP & preseed? That's how my DH & I conceived DD & this new little bean. I hope you get your BFP very soon!!! :dust:

BellaRosa8302 CONGRATS!!! Reading your post just made me happy! I was feeling down and out but wow so so so happy to hear you got your BFP! I am testing tomorrow so I hope I get mine too!

Side note: I am having tons of cm right now hope this is a sign!

Loved, were you sitting or lying down when checking CM? FX you get your BFP too!

Congrats BellaRose.... That is so awesome... SO SO SO Happy for you :cloud9:

Loved2830, If you can't feel your Cervix then you might be really high. I know I can hardly reach mine. But i have been told cramps are normal before your AF. So you never know... Hope you get your BFP :)

Petal1, 6 DPo is pretty soon to get a BPF. I have been told that even 9DPO is pretty rare. Normally you won't get a BPF till around 9 days on. 6 days is just to early....

Today i'm 9DPO. I woke up at 4:30 this morning with a slight tummy ache. But fell back to sleep haha.. Woke up a 6:15 to another Tummy Ache. Just was feeling uneasy. Also I'm a very Irregular person when it comes to the Number 2. But this last 4 days I have went every morning like clock work. All very Soft Stools. Not sure is that is a anything but I have never been like this.
I also Have Watery CM again. Like very watery Watered down Lotion type.

So I think I'm gunna test in the AM. I have a Clear Blue Digital that is calling my name. I know its not a First Response and I heard they are not as Sensitive but I'm gunna try it. I have been working Split shifts and don't have time to go to the store for a First Response till Tomorrow after work (9pm) So I will re-test with one of those on Saturday Morning. Then I'm going camping and won't be home till Wed morning. SO I will take another then... Thats my paln anyways...

BellaRosa8302 I sat on the toilet and felt and ever since I did that this morning cm just keeps flowing.

Hopeforjoy I am wishing you and me the best because we are both testing tomorrow!

I usually dont get cramps this early I usually just feel her "brewing" but dont feel anything. I am driving myself insane too!

BellaRosa8302 I sat on the toilet and felt and ever since I did that this morning cm just keeps flowing.

I can't find mine while sitting on the pot. I have to stand up and put 1 leg on the pot and then check... Hope that helps. I have also heard it moves so much so you wanna pick a time and check it around the same time everyday

Ok thanks I will try tomorrow after I test and thanks again and best wishes to you!

Thank you Ladies...

This 2ww is fun but scary too. Like The further i get to my AF date the more scared i get. I don't wanna see a BFN or AF come and have to start all over again. I mean I like the BD time :winkwink: But I hate having to go through the whole 2WW wait again.

I'm Praying this Our Month ladies :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ok thanks I will try tomorrow after I test and thanks again and best wishes to you!

Just keep trying. I don't think I can give clearer instructions.... Sorry!!! Try the leg on the toilet bowl thing? :shrug: keep feeling around - you will find it eventually!!!

Yep it took me FOREVER to finally figure out what i was suppose to be looking for haha. You will find it. Mine is tilted so I can never find the hole. just how high it is and what it feels like.

Just keep trying. I don't think I can give clearer instructions.... Sorry!!! Try the leg on the toilet bowl thing? :shrug: keep feeling around - you will find it eventually!!!

Well ladies I tested this morning after I took my temp....my temp when back up to 98.65 so I took a FRER (6 days sooner) before I stepped in the shower.

When I got out it was a BFP!!! I couldnt believe it! I invisioned it would happen and I would tell my bf and it happened the exact way I thought it would! I am still in shock!

Baby dust to the rest of you and FX on your next test!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1435640400z8z1436504400z1.png

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1436531453955.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1436531453955.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 11
OMG Congrats... That is so awesome. SO happy for you.

I woke up late for work and forgot to test. :wacko:

I'm going to go buy some FRER tonight for in the morning.

Well ladies I tested this morning after I took my temp....my temp when back up to 98.65 so I took a FRER (6 days sooner) before I stepped in the shower.

When I got out it was a BFP!!! I couldnt believe it! I invisioned it would happen and I would tell my bf and it happened the exact way I thought it would! I am still in shock!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1435640400z8z1436504400z1.png

Thanks Hopeforjoy! I am anxious to hear about your results tomorrow. It would be so cool if the 3 of us in this thread all get BFP!

Lots and lots of baby dust sent your way!!!

ps. I am still in shock so when I get off work I am going to test again just to make sure lol

Yay loved!!!! Looks just like my FRER BFP yesterday!!! :haha:

Congrats! Now we can be bump buddies! What is your due date??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->