Anyone else 9dpo?

I'm totally leaping onto this thread!!!!

8DPO today, no real symptoms. The odd twingy cramp I guess, but I haven't even got the full spread of regular premenstrual symptoms I'm usually trotting out about now, which is even more depressing.

Bfn today on cheapie test! Not that I expected anything else....

So I'm gonna ride out the last few days till AF due on the 6th with you guys :)

Hi Crossroads!

Im DPO10 today.... dying to test! When are you looking to test? How far passed O are you?!

I feel I could turn into a POAS addict if I start now! x

I'm not entirely sure how many DPO I am. I'm not charting/OPKs. I have a gut feeling that I Ov'd on the 19th. I've sent DH on a search for cheapie tests. If he finds some I'll test in the morning. How about you? :)

I'm 10dpo today, I've bought some tests but I don't know if I'm still abit early

Im 10 dpo today and going to test tom on an IC. my last one but will get some more tom. I dont expect anything but will test every other day to keep me sane. Im worried i am dreaming all of these symptoms up. I feel like af is coming now though, have cramps but really low down my abdomen, which is where i usually cramp before AF. will jsut have to wait and see. ANyone else testing tomorrow?

Hubby has just arrived home with some cheapy tests (2 for £1!!! lol)

Shall I test in the morning? I can't imagine these tests will be accurate for that price.

Hi ellienation. Yeah i'd try again soon. I'm a POAS addict when i have the IC's. I have none now so i'm waiting a bit. Trixiebell, i had the fainest line at 10dpo first time around but my advice would be to wait. (even though i wouldn't lol). Louise, hey i'll be interested to hear what your cramps bring tomorrow. I am approx 10 dpo today ladies and i think i could be out. I've had af cramping and back pain off and on today and yesterday. Well, today i thought "oh yea this is it. She's here" so when i checked it was some faint brown/beige coloured cm. It could be IB but i don't want to get my hopes up cause i've had a slow start to af before. Wierd thing though that today my cp is high and soft. It's been high and hard this whole 2ww till now. Sigh, guess only time will tell.

Hey crossroads, we must have been typing same time! For that price I'd test every hour!lol Go for it. Cheap tests don't mean they work any less then expensive ones. I got some IC's on ebay once for $50/25 tests and they worked great!

crossroads, ive just been doing some research and apparently as long as you hold your urine for at least 4h, and hgc should have a chance to get into it. ah i wish i has more than one ic left as i would totally be testing tonight-i feel all over the place, not wasting frer's on 10dpo though!
i will keep you updated on any advances in the af stakes. really hope these are preg symptoms rather than af symptoms

crossroads, ive just been doing some research and apparently as long as you hold your urine for at least 4h, and hgc should have a chance to get into it. ah i wish i has more than one ic left as i would totally be testing tonight-i feel all over the place, not wasting frer's on 10dpo though!
i will keep you updated on any advances in the af stakes. really hope these are preg symptoms rather than af symptoms

Oooooh is that true? Where did you read that? Do you have a link?

In that case, I could test at about 1am when my LO wakes me up for a feed (She generally sleeps from 9pm till 1am). It's probably my longest stretch of uninterrupted sleep.

Q: How long do I need to hold my urine?

A: That depends how long after ovulation you are testing. If you are testing early, a four-hour wait is a good idea. The more hCG you have in your system, the less long you'll need to hold before trying to test.

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

there you go!

Thanks chick. I'll see how my LO behaves tonight. Cause whenever she wakes me up I need to pee. lol

Alolas11:- I'll try again with the IC in a day or two ... But I reckon Feb is gonna be more lucky for me.

Babydust :)

Hopin&prayin, i had that the last couple days with lower backache and was thinking maybe we both implanted!! In that case, your test would have been bfn. I am with ya on no more symptom spotting if af comes. This sucks.

I'm PRAYING that is what it was... I'm soooo tired... NO MORE Clearblues.. they Suck!! :lol: Sorry, I just don't trust them, I'm gonna wait out the storm and see what happens tomorrow, I'm getting my OH tonight and man are we gonna get busy... :haha: Got to get a fresh load of swimmers... :lol:

I really hope we get our :bfp: this week... I don't think I can take it anymore... Ugg the waiting game.... FX'd we get our :bfp: :hugs:
Keep me posted hun

Well after long waiting until morning I got a big fat clearblue easy digital "NOT PREGNANT". I was so sure I was pregnant, so I looked up how many mIU's Clearblue has and it was 50!! I figured I would not test positive yet, if only 3 days ago the egg implanted. So I went and got answer, which has 25mIU, and I had a faint line!! Hooray!! So for those of u out who want to know
my symptoms are as follows:

Backache
stomach ache like I did 500 situps
runny nose
bloated
abundant cm watery, creamy
cervix high, came down low 1 day
Breasts are slightly sore

Hope this helps!! Good luck to everyone!!:winkwink:

Good morning everyone! Has anyone broke down and tested today? Anyone still having af cramps? HI Wannabemummy, any new symptoms? Rona, i think a temp dip then way back up is great! do you have a chart i can see? Hopin&prayin,awesomemom, i think everyones symptoms sound really good. K what is everyones cm like the last week or so? I am so dry on the outside. I don't think being overly dry is probably a good sign.

Alolas, here my chart, not sure it a good sign or not. Still worry.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-01-22

I'm dying for a wee!!!!!!!!!

I'm testing in 30mins (when I will have not weed for 4 hours)

Well after long waiting until morning I got a big fat clearblue easy digital "NOT PREGNANT". I was so sure I was pregnant, so I looked up how many mIU's Clearblue has and it was 50!! I figured I would not test positive yet, if only 3 days ago the egg implanted. So I went and got answer, which has 25mIU, and I had a faint line!! Hooray!! So for those of u out who want to know
my symptoms are as follows:

Backache
stomach ache like I did 500 situps
runny nose
bloated
abundant cm watery, creamy
cervix high, came down low 1 day
Breasts are slightly sore

Hope this helps!! Good luck to everyone!!:winkwink:

A faint line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->