• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else 9dpo?

BFN :( Not even a faint line.

Oh well. It's early days.

Do every one have to have sore boobs and al lthat for pregnancy?

11dpo-
Tested with fmu this morn on an IC. Checked after just under 5 mins and nothing so got back intyo bed for a cuddle. :( checked again a coupldof mins later and there was a faint pink line, but it was over 5 mins so didnt know whether it was an evap. It looked too clean a line to be evap though. so i did a FRER....it was positive!

Louise Congrats!!!!Yay! So excited for you! Did you post a pic on the test page? I'll go look in a min!So what were your symptoms? Crossroads, it still is early like you said. I hope you have better luck with the next test. So my faint spotting yesterday turned into full blown af. I figured as much. Oh well, there is always next time. :)

YAY ! Congrats for your bfp! im testing thursday :D

Congrats to all the mummies to be!

11DPO today. AF due on Sun.... too scared to test.

Havent had achey (.)(.) 's yet.... is it a bad sign?

Cramping is wearing off too ....

x

Congrats to all the mummies to be!

11DPO today. AF due on Sun.... too scared to test.

Havent had achey (.)(.) 's yet.... is it a bad sign?

Cramping is wearing off too ....

x

Keep your nerve ! :D wouldnt worry about cramping wearing off... makes the af look less likely to appear i would say. Iv been having weird cramping all day im a little sad cos its only 3 days till period. :(

Sometimes lack of symptoms IS a symptom lol! plus some people dont get any symptoms till way later on.

I caved in and tested this morning bfn just gonna wait till saturday now when af is due

can i join please? ive been ttc for over a year now so i dont even bother symptom spotting anymore :nope:

i dont know where i am on my cycle (im irregular) but af came on the 6th of jan and went on the 10th i dont temp anymore because i have gone 3 months without a period so i decided when i pregnancy happens, it happens :)

my boobs have been hurting the past 2 weeks my whole boob usually just the nipple hurts a week before not the whole boob and last night i had terrible af cramps as though i was on day 2 of my period or something :wacko: but nothing.i started getting the cramps last night.whenever i stood up i got a really bad cramp (hoping it was implantation or something (wishful thinking though).today there not half as bad i did an IC this morning with fmu and it was negative :( .I usually get cramps on and off a week or so before AF but never as bad as i had them last night.like i said, i dont SS anymore but after the cramps and the whole breast being sore, its kinda hard not to :haha:

so can i join until af or i get my :bfp: ? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"