Anyone else 9dpo?

Trixiebell

Reaction score
Hello!

was just wondering if anyone else was 9dpo and due to test next weekend? what are your symptoms?

I'm currently 11DPO. Yesterday I noticed that my areola have gone a muddy brown colour (patchy and speckily). This has only happened once before - and I was pregnant!

Also yesterday my aoppetite went through the roof. And for a few days I've been feeling more exhausted than usual, and had ocassional period-like cramps.

AF is due around 6th Feb so I'm going to try not to test before then.

You got any symptoms chick?

I've been feeling nauseous every morning since about 2dpo, back ache, feel tired more than normal, sore bb's. AF is due 5th Feb, let shopeits a :bfp: for us both :D

My AF is due next Saturday or Sunday but I'm not going to test unless it is late. I've been very emotional and a bit of cramping but that's all so far.

I am 9dpo. Temps look good for me (in siggy) but cervix dropped low firm and closed :( I have diahorrhea/constipation combined at once :S and boobs are sore at sides since ovulation. oh and creamy CM ... quite a bit.

Can i wait with you girls too? I originally thought i was due for af today but after looking back i think i miscalculated and am actually 9 or 10 today. Since about 2 dpo my cervix has been high and hard. Last night i was sure my af was coming cause of lower back pain and just that feeling. But today nothing there and my cervix is now outta reach. I know it's not reliable but weird.
Crossroads, the darker areola sounds promising!Trixiebell, my symptoms sound familiar to yours. Sore boobs which is unusual for me. Jchihuahua, what dpo are you? Good luck girls!:)

yes of course you can Alolas11, we can all wait it out together and try to keep eachother sane in the process. My bb's are sore at the mo but more at the sides and have some back pain.

I've been feeling nauseous every morning since about 2dpo, back ache, feel tired more than normal, sore bb's. AF is due 5th Feb, let shopeits a :bfp: for us both :D

I've been getting a touch of weird backache too (lower back). My AF is due Feb 6th.

Come on BFPs!!!!!!!

thanks crossroads. I dunno I still feel pessimistic. :( We'll see ... some peoples temps just drop off at the last few days before AF. I am a bit concerned about lack of symptoms of any sort. The funny twinges at 5dpo have disappeared and I just dont know what to think lol!

Yes my backache persists today too. Weird cramps off and on last few days. kind of like pinching. Cherryness, i never checked my cp before with other pregnancies so i'm not sure but the creamy cm is a good sign. I have been so dry since O.I did take a test yesterday morning since i thought i was 13 dpo and bfn. But it makes more sense now to be 9dpo

I don't understand the temps so unfortunately I cannot give any advise on those. We started using ov tests so we knew when I was actually ovulating, I used a ovulation calculator which said I would ovulate w/c 17th Jan, which when I used the test each day that week it showed that I was ovulating. If we don't get a :BFP: this month, we might use the ov tests again. I did have a look at FF but it was saying i ovulated while I was actually on AF and AF due on a different day that it actually is.

Cherryness, with my first, i had some some lower abdominal feeling at 5 dpo then nothing at all. I tested at 11 dpo and it was positive! Trixiebell, i'm glad you have it figured out when you O'd. I wish i knew for sure. I had ewcm on the 16th so i figured that was O. We had sex that day. Then 5 days later i still had fertile cm but not ewcm. So i am guessing i could've O'd any day from 16th-21. SIgh, so irritating lol. However, i dried right up after the 21st. So maybe that was O which is making me believe i'm 9 dpo today. I'm testing tomorrow lol

cherryness everyone is different. some people get no symptoms this early. Your chart is very promising!

Jchihuahua are you still BFing?

Alolas I've sent hubby to look for a pound shop so we can get some cheapie tests. Looks like my impatience means I'll be joining you in the 'early BFN' camp soon! lol

lol crossroads, that is the first time i heard "pound shop" before. I was like, "what the heck is that?" Ooooo right! pound=dollar. I'm a little slow today!

Crossroads, yes I'm still BFing. She has one feed in the morning and one at night and I express one feed too but I'm terrified that BFing is going to make it hard to conceive. My periods returned after 8 weeks and cycles seem normal so only time will tell I guess. Are you still BFing too?

Jchihuahua, let me just tell you that i became preggo with #2 while bf'ing. My son was 8 mo old at the time. We were not ttc. I noticed some crazy amount of ewcm and we happened to have sex that day. Right after i was like, "umm that probably was a bad idea". Yep, preggo. Took a yr first time and 2nd time was so easy.

I am 11DPO. My start date is supposed to be today on average (irregular periods). I O'd on the 19th The 27th I think I had implantation cramps. It was a like a surge of AF cramps and I thought it was over for me!! But then I realized I do not get cramps before AF, but after! Has anyone had implantatation cramps? I am wondering when I should test, because I do not know how long you have to wait before before HCG shows up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->