• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else a sweet potato?

JessicaP

Mummy to a little angel
Reaction score
Hi

I can't believe I'm a sweet potato! Is anyone else? Is anyone due 14 January 2013 and would like to be a bump buddy? X

Im due 18th jan i dont know what fruit i am but im 17w 3d so what were you last week?

I am too - my original due date was the 14th, but it is now the 11th Jan.

Last week was onions :)

I'm a sweet potato - due January 10th... If u wanna be a bump buddy.....

Yes please Mrs Mel! More the merrier! How are you all? X

Awww, sounds good :)
Doing well, finally feeling like I'm in the 2nd Tri and no longer suffering with ms and as much fatigue - although I tend to get tired more quickly. Getting a bump.
The bad part is I'm getting heartburn after most meals - and nothing seems to make it feel better :(

Yeah! Glad your feeling better after the ms!

I have felt sick but not been sick. I have terrible headaches they are on the verge of migraines! My blood pressure and everything is ok!

I see my midwife tomorrow so going to mention it to her! X

Have u been feeling any movement? Or still occasional fluttery things?

Occasional fluttery but im going to mention it tomorrow too as I'm not feeling much! Are you? X

Aw, a few buddies, how nice! :)

My sickness went at 13 weeks, but still comes back now if I get overly tired or hungry.

I've been feeling little flutters too, it's so lovely. Very sporadic though, some days they're a lot less than others.

Ive been feeling movement for a few weeks now which makes my sickness worth it! Ive been sick everyday since week 7. Horrible but so so worth it :)

hi ladies :) im due the 11th! I'm glad to see i'm not the only one with only occasional flutters i was getting worried, i seem to be feeling a bit more now. I cant wait for oh o feel baby move xx

Only occasional flutters... I seem to get more movement after a loud noise goes off or if I'm squishing my belly by leaning forward... Not yet to the full on punches and kicks... Hopefully soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->