• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else a sweet potato?

I went to doctors last Monday and I heard babys heartbeat and all good! I have got bigger and have a little bump! I'll hear baby again tomorrow!:happydance:
I have my 20 week scan on 28 August can't wait to see baby again! :happydance: x

Hi all I went to see the midwife today! My headaches are due to hormones and my pains are ligaments. At least I have some answers! We heard the baby's heartbeat it was amazing! Hope you are all ok! X

Due Jan. 14th here!! We have our anomoly/gender scan in 3 days (Friday). SO NERVOUS!
I started feeling slight movement at 16 weeks and now about twice a day I'll feel LO tumbling around. They're not so much "kicks" as they are swipes across my belly. Sometimes the strong ones make me giggle because it almost tickles. Who else is, or isn't, feeling movement?

Baby seems to go crazy when I'm out driving... Of course baby always stops moving as soon as DH comes near me... LOL

Haha I have the same problem. Baby will be super active then as soon as I or anyone else tries to put their hand there it just stops... shy babies! I don't have much of a pattern yet. Baby always gets going as soon as I take my first bite of my meal. And if I sit cries cross and lean forward a little but I try not to do that because I think I'm squishing my buhbuh >.<

Been to the doctors today after staying up all night in pain and have a urine infection :( owww but so glad its nothing to do with baby!

Been to the doctors today after staying up all night in pain and have a urine infection :( owww but so glad its nothing to do with baby!
OUCHHH!!!! That's terrible - I used to get recurrent ones on the regular, I can feel ur pain :( Glad baby is doing well :thumbsup:

Glad you're ok, hope the infection clears up nice and quickly.

I have been feeling flutter for the past 2 weeks, but no kicks yet, I hope they start soon, I know hubby is desperate to feel him / her from the outside.

I work in an office and I feel quite a lot of movement while I'm sat typing away.

Due Jan. 14th here!! We have our anomoly/gender scan in 3 days (Friday). SO NERVOUS!
I started feeling slight movement at 16 weeks and now about twice a day I'll feel LO tumbling around. They're not so much "kicks" as they are swipes across my belly. Sometimes the strong ones make me giggle because it almost tickles. Who else is, or isn't, feeling movement?

Yeah another 14th January! :happydance:
Good kuck with your scan! Is it pink or blue?
Iv had the tickles to! having some as im typing this reply! x

Yeah another 14th January! :happydance:
Good kuck with your scan! Is it pink or blue?
Iv had the tickles to! having some as im typing this reply! x

Have any of u tried swimming recently? Me and DH went into the pool at our apartment and I've always heard it makes you float a bit more and it definitely did.... It reminded me almost of swimming in Hawaii (where the salt content is high, therefore u float) It was kinda fun to barely have to swim without sinking.....
Unfortunately we are moving soon, so we only get to enjoy the pool until the end of the month.... It might have been the last time.... :(

JessicaP: We find out in 3 and a half hours if we're blue or pink! I'm soooo nervous its ridiculous lol. I'm freaking out I can't wait. And I remember telling OH when I felt the first movements that the baby was tickling me so that sounds about right :) It's so fun to feel little baby tumble around in there.

JCh: I just went swimming yesterday and honestly for me I felt more like I was sinking than floating >.< But I'm also a TERRIBLE swimmer so that may have something to do with it lol.

It's a boy!!!! Everything looked great, he was a super active baby. We can't wait to meet our little king.

CONGRATS!!!!!
I hopefully get to find out tomorrow! :)

I'm an onion- most grossest fruit/ veg to call your baby!
And it seems smaller than avocado!

Just realised im a mango now! I woke up and I feel like a mango! I feel quite big today! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->