• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else a sweet potato?

Smallpeanut - Congratulations! Hope you and your little girl are ok!

JCh - hope your ok and are not waiting to long! X

Congrats again smallpeanut!

How are the new Mums getting on? xx

Im finding it harder then I ever thought lol. Annabelle doesn't like to sleep.. At all lol. Bless her, but she's so worth it :) she looks just like her daddy!!! Can't believe she's 11 days old today, where's the time gone! Hope everyone's ok xxxx

I can imagine that no amount of preparation can ever prepare you for the real thing!
I hope it gets a little easier for you :) xx

Mrs Mel- how are you?

My story is exactly the same! Lucy sleeps in the day and is awake at night! She looks like her daddy! We have tried bathing her and that seemed to settle her. I can't believe it was Lucys due date 2 days ago! She is 24 days today! Where has the time gone! My husband has gone back to work today after holiday and paternity leave! Im worried about it all! Iv got health visitor coming this morning!

Hope you are all ok! X

Hi how are you all?

Lucy had her 8 week check and first injections!
The doctor checked her first and the nurse was brilliant! She cried after she had it done! And bled alot! We have given her some calpol and lots of cuddles. She isnt happy and looks terrible! She has a bad cold and cough! x

Hi Hun!

Poor Lucy :( lots of cuddles needed lol. Annabelle has her jabs on the 5th, I'm dreading them :( she's much better at sleeping now lol intact, we're very lucky.. She only wakes up once!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"