• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else a sweet potato?

I felt the same way when I woke up and got on here. Caught me off guard I forgot today was Monday and I get to size up :)

4 more sleeps until our ultrasound! So excited to make sure all is healthy and happy! Looking forward to start planning a baby shower and decorating the nursery (if baby keeps legs uncrossed for us!)

I've felt bigger these past few days too.

4 sleeps for me as well! Good luck ladies with scans soon!

Mine scans on wednesday :D so excited. Hope baby is ok!
So awesome that it seems like it's going to happen... Feels like I've been waiting FOREVER!
Tomorrow + 2 hrs! :) :happydance:

Me to! My tummy feels so hard at the minute! Good luck with your scan! X:happydance:

Me to! My tummy feels so hard at the minute! Good luck with your scan! X:happydance:

Thanks, you too!

Lots of people have said to me how much bigger babies look on the 20 week scan compared to the 12 week one, so I'm looking forward to that x

We had our last one at 9 weeks then just had ours at 18+4 and OH cried instantly because last time we saw LO he was barely human looking and now he looks like a real baby :) Have fun everyone!

Quick update from me - Team pink :) scan was lovely and we are having a beautiful baby girl!

Congratulations on a healthy baby girl! You're half way there to meeting her :)

Quick update from me - Team pink :) scan was lovely and we are having a beautiful baby girl!
Such wonderful news smallpeanut :)
Doc office STILL doesn't have the results.... Gonna have to check again tomorrow....
I was REALLY hoping to know for the weekend.....

You have to wait for the doctors to look at it to know?? Why didn't the US tech just tell you while you were looking at it??

I was told by my doc that I should have no problem finding out but since we're in an area with lots of other cultures (which will abort for the "wrong" gender) the protocol is technically that u need to be told by a doc (also covers the tech if they're wrong) so she says she knows but freaked on me for even asking....
So per this protocol I have to wait until my doc gets the results which can take a couple days... It's been 2, have to check back and HOPE I get it tomorrow at 3 days after.... If i knew I would have gotten this kind of issue - I would have just went for the 3D and known by now! But why spend money when u might find out sooner than the 3D scan....

That's interesting I've never heard of that before. Did you get to see the potty shot while she was doing it? Because when I had mine she didn't even have to tell me. She just said "I think its pretty obvious..."

I was told by my doc that I should have no problem finding out but since we're in an area with lots of other cultures (which will abort for the "wrong" gender) the protocol is technically that u need to be told by a doc (also covers the tech if they're wrong) so she says she knows but freaked on me for even asking....
So per this protocol I have to wait until my doc gets the results which can take a couple days... It's been 2, have to check back and HOPE I get it tomorrow at 3 days after.... If i knew I would have gotten this kind of issue - I would have just went for the 3D and known by now! But why spend money when u might find out sooner than the 3D scan....

Hope you get your answer soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->