• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else a sweet potato?

Hi all

Iv been signed off work till Christmas as they can't give me anything else they said its got to go on its own. I feel bad as four weeks is along time but I need to get rid of it before baby comes.

We are team yellow and have lots of cream and white clothes. Iv washed them all! Can't wait to buy some clothes when baby is here.

Hope your all ok! X

Wow, well sounds like u shoud be able to recoup before baby comes if you're off work. Some days I wish I was off already but then I just keep reminding myself I only have 3 weeks left.
Also, last couple night my hips/ back have been in excrutiating pain again.... So painful :(

Feel better soon Jessica!

Hi how are you all? Im still feeling rough! I just want to feel better!

I went to see the midwife yesterday and iv got to have a scan as bump is measuring bigger again. Head is very low and is why its causing pain. Apart from that everything ok! Iv got my birthplan meet with her next week too X

Hi Jessica! Are you feeling any better at all?

My midwife told me we'd be discussing my birth plan in 2 weeks too - scary isn't it! x

Mrs Mel - i do then i start doing bits in the house and get very breathless. Midwife has said don't go back to work!

I just wonder if she thinks baby might come early. We will have to see what happens at scan tomorrow.

How are you? X

Let us know how you get on with the scan, maybe baby will come early, if you're measuring big?

I'm good thanks - I saw the midwife yesterday too and she said that baby is head down (although not yet engaged) and all is ok. Just can't believe our due dates are so soon! x

Finish work next week! Argh so excited. Hope everyones ok, Jessica hope your feeling better soon :(

Not long left ladies. AAAARRGGHHH :D xxx

I have 2 weeks left! And 5 weeks until due date! So exciting!! x

Hey Ladies, sorry I haven't been around. Came down with a cough/cold flu had a fever for a few days and have barely moved around other than from bed to couch... Went to OB Thursday, she wasn't concerned with checking me out... Went to family doc on Friday, he was apprehensive to give me antibiotics.... So over the weekend I started thinking I was getting an abscess in my tooth since all my teeth were in so much pain. Went back to doc AGAIN yesterday and apparently the tooth pain is a sign of a sinus infection - FINALLY on some Amoxicilin... HOPEFULLY this will finally make a difference!

Feel like I've fallen behind on getting things done since I can barely do much feeling so ill.... Hopefully by the end of the week I can whip through some of my to-do's...

Of course I may need to work a few extra days or week since I used 5 vacation days so far.... From being sick.... :( BOO! Not impressed at all!!!!

Oh no, there's too many poorly ladies around here for my liking! Hope you feel better soon so you can get on with the things you want to.

How are you getting on Jessica?

Sweet potatoes seem like a long time ago now, don't they? Now we're all melons! x

Oh no, there's too many poorly ladies around here for my liking! Hope you feel better soon so you can get on with the things you want to.

How are you getting on Jessica?

Sweet potatoes seem like a long time ago now, don't they? Now we're all melons! x
I missed the switch to MELON!!!!! Damn being sick!

Yay, well that's exciting - been a melon a week without knowing it!

Kinda nerve-wracking being 36 weeks - that makes this feel even more real and like it will happen quickly.... Full term in a week! OMG!

I know, I really can't believe it's a week until full term, it's absolutely crazy!

How have u been doing Mrs Mel?

On a quick funny note, they've added one of the new little article things "Your Newborn's Reflexes: What to Expect" - I swear the baby is wearing a toupee! OMG - SO funny
https://www.momtastic.com/parenting..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

I'm good thanks - feeling pretty big and uncomfortable at times and sometimes a bit faint. But apart from that I think I'm having quite a straight forward pregnancy. I've been very lucky really. Feeling more and more excited as the weeks are flying by!

Thanks for the link - unfortunately I can't view it at work! But will check it out later!

Hi all sorry iv not been around! I've been ill and had a glucose test and a growth scan saying baby was a big baby!

I've also given birth to our gorgeous daughter Lucy Eve on 23 December 2012. She was born born at 36+6. She was three weeks and a day early. She was born at 03.27am. My waters broke at 10.30pm sat night I had only just finished packing our bags! She is perfect! She weighed 6lbs 61/2oz ( after them saying she was big!) we had an amazing Christmas present as we didn't expect her so early!

Hope you are ok and all had a great Christmas and New Year! X

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! How amazing, so can't wait for the arrival of our little girl xxxxx

Congrats Jessica!!!! That's awesome!
I've been busy lately and trying to get rest... Shouldnt been too much longer before more babies arrive!!!!

Good luck ladies with you being so close to your due dates! Can't wait to hear your stories! Can we stay in touch after you have had your little bundles! X

I'd love to stay in touch. U are all welcome to add me on www.facebook.com/jennchrystal

Last night before bed I had quite a bit of pink mixed with discharge, no contractions just a bit of cramps and then woke up with lots of chunks of plug - like snot but no blood at all. Apparently from what I read that means labor is usually within 24-48 hours.... We will see, doc already planning to do sweep on Friday (unless he comes first) so probably a baby by the weekend....

Just to let you all know we had baby annabelle on the 4th jan at 39 weeks. Good luck ladies it's so worth it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->