Anyone else about 28 - 30 weeks? Due late November - December.

Awe, Danily is really cute, and I love both names, too.

I can't believe that there's actually 5 of us due the 6th - crazy! I am hoping she comes during the first week of Dec but not the 3rd (it's my nephew's bday - he'll be 6 this year). I think it would be cute for her to come on the 4th, which is her daddy's bday :) I can't wait to meet her either, but I am going to miss feeling her moving all around - it's such a cool feeling.

Meee!! I'm due December 8th. I'm hoping she comes on her due date since I'm born on the 8th as are her grandparents and great grandmother. Since it runs in the family, why stop now? :)

Hi Rymel! That is such a crazy coincidence that you all have the same bday and you're now due with your baby girl that same day! Here's to hoping the family tradition continues :flower:

Hi to everyone joining!

Jynxie: I'm sure your placenta will move up very soon, I'll keep checking your updates :) not long until you find the gender :)

Rymel: wow I hope you're baby comes the 8th too! How amazing!

Stash: how cute, danily! Names sorted for you then!

Hey ladies! I'm joining in. And hi, Whittnie! Lol

I'm due November 24th. I noticed that nobody else is due on this date.
This is my second child and we're having a boy. My first is a girl. They'll be 20 months apart. 2 under 2? Eek! I'm also suffering from pelvic pain and spd, but I have been using my birthing ball and it helps tremendously. I seriously recommend it, even if you don't have pelvic or back issues. It is multipurpose.

Jynxie - I was diagnosed with low lying placenta also and mine moved up. They say over 90% of low lyingor marginal placenta previa moves up, mine did, and hopefully, that should give you some relief.

Oh hi there Alchemist. I swear I'm not cheating on our forum :haha: I lost my internets an that is why I didn't post back earlier today. Now all is well. I was going to ask you about the low lying placenta and if they had scanned for it again. I didn't realize you had already done that. I may have missed that on the other board.

Whittnie - hahaha! Np...I think the other ladies are busy. I didn't want to keep posting all by my lonely self lol. Yep, my placenta moved up, yay! And I hope to hear from the other ladies tomorrow or else I'd have nothing to look forward to lol. Every Sunday, my dd goes to her grandparents. It's just gonna be me and OH. He's annoying these days (my hormones have gotten the best of me recently).

Haha! Oh dear, OH gets on my nerves too, but mostly when he changes the TV or won't make a decision on what he wants to eat and MAKES me decide.
It's great news that your placenta went up! Yay for being able to do a vaginal birth (hopefully)! You could always go get a mani/pedi and ditch your OH. HAHAH! I have that swapmeet and we are picking up the crib tomorrow. Another busy Sunday for me.

Alchemist and Rymel you are added to the list (p14) welcome!!

I feel like baby has had a growth spurt this week, my bump feels sooo much "fuller!"
Getting tired of the "u sure its not 2 in there?!" Comments!

I feel like baby has had a growth spurt this week, my bump feels sooo much "fuller!"
Getting tired of the "u sure its not 2 in there?!" Comments!

I get the same. Two people that I didn't know serving me in shops on Friday told me I'm 'enormous'. Ah yeah, thanks for that; it really helped me to 'have a nice day'! :growlmad:

I know how you feel about the big bump comments. Just what you want to hear! People think that just because you are pregnant they can tell you how massive you are.

I know right! I used to laugh it off but it gets a bit wearing! Not sure what will happen to the next person to comment :haha:

I'm tempted to reply 'yes but not as big as the foot in your mouth' but alas I'm much too polite. ;)

Those bump size comments must be really aggravating!!

No one has said anything like that to me, yet, they've actually been really nice saying "oh you don't look that big," and my DH is happy because he likes how my bump looks :haha: he says I finally look preggers.

Yesterday I woke up to find water to my knees. Was so scared thank god I had an appointment that same morning. They couldn't pick up any contractions, and there's enough water around LO as my doctor said, but they are checking for infections or something like that...I was so swept up in relief that I'm not in labor that I forgot to ask more questions :blush:

Hello all..I am 29+6 today..due on 9th Dec..
Good to know so many others are due around d same time.. :) :)

Alchemist my first two are 20 months and its great, I would have had this one closer if I had known I was going to want 3 :rofl:

Perplexed that sounds quite scary :hugs:

I feel a lot more full of baby recently, baby is into my ribs and its quite sore.

We know baby is a boy/girl but keeping it a secret from everyone else. We did this last time and its just lovely to know and I can prepare but it's our own little secret <:

I'm 28 weeks today and we are due 22nd December, although I'm kinda hoping she comes a little earlier maybe between 10-18 th December.
I go on maternity leave next Saturday. I was wanting to work until 34 weeks but I have hectic job, running around all day with no help, and after having a bleed 3 weeks ago we decided that I am leaving ASAP.
I'm struggling with sleep at the moment and I get leg pains in the night not sure why but it's happening. I have my diabetes test on Wednesday I'm soooo not excited about that.
This is our first baby and we are sooo excited about December.

Good luck to all mummies xx:hugs:

Creative - thanks for adding!

Blob - oh yeah? How did your first react to your 2nd? How was it having 2 under 2? As you can tell, I'm kinda nervous and scared hehe.

Whittnie - oh yeah! You're going to the swapm you had told me about. I like those. When I used to go, I look out for interesting antiques because I like old things. Old fart, I am :D

I got some good deals. Just got back from the childrens swapmeet. I got a medela dual electric breastpump, an entire travel system (OH wanted his own :shrug:), a new boppy, a new blankey set, a tummy time mat,and a bottle warmer all for under 150$ total.

I felt like it was a nice haul. I just have to get the supplies for the breast pump and Im set. OH was happy with what we got and he felt the travel system was a present to him :haha:
I like antiques as well, but Im not allowed to buy anything like that because OH hoards furniture and 'stuff'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->