Anyone else about 28 - 30 weeks? Due late November - December.

Woo oho for a great nights sleep :) I didn't have to get up to use the bathroom last night so that's something lol . Feeling pretty good. Bad pelvis and back pain tho and look like I'm carrying two basketballs lol I feel huge ,bending over isn't really an option lately:haha: getting harder to do certain things and house work :wacko:

:haha: I hear ya! So weird when all of a sudden you realize you can't move like you used to. :) I squat now when I need to bend over - it's a bit of a production for me to get back up sometimes but I can manage, LOL!

I'm due Christmas Eve so think I belong in here hehe :wave:

Due December 3rd but want them out before 38 weeks so discussing with obstetrician at the moment.

:hi: new ladies!

I've just noticed a lot of us are having :pink:! We need more boys :haha:

I'm having the same problems:

- Can't sleep well at night, side positions can be so uncomfortable sometimes.
- Back pain started last week, any remedies?

Welcome La Bergere, Louise, and Heramys! Creative normally updates the list, but I can add you ladies this evening if she hasn't been able to do it. :)

sunny - The only suggestion I have is massage - either book a prenatal or ask your OH to rub it for you. I really haven't found anything that helps me out except for massage (DH rubs it for me). Hopefully some other ladies have some other suggestions...

Welcome ladies :) x

Regarding the back ache I find warm showers and that deep heat stuff to work pretty well At the time lol few hours relief tho then it's back . Boo

Stash you had me lol with the production to get back up ha . It's so true tho . I'm hating our couch ATM ,basically have to roll to the side then get up. Must look so funny :)

La Bergere, Louise, and Heramys!
list updated page 9!
welcome to the group!

:hi: ladies! I am due Dec 30th with twins:oneofeach: I am pretty sure they are not going to stay in this oven until then! :dohh:

Did you any of you experience swelling in left foot and some in the fingers but nothing anywhere else?:shrug:

I'm having the same problems:

- Can't sleep well at night, side positions can be so uncomfortable sometimes.
- Back pain started last week, any remedies?[/QUOTE]

Hi Sunny, I am having upper back pain too and taking hot shower before sleep helps me. I put extra pillows to support back and keep feet elevated. This is the only thing worked so far for me. Still struggling with Insomnia on and off. Hope you feel better soon!

Blob - I'm due the first week of December, but have a nagging feeling she's going to come a week early (Thanksgiving to be precise, though maybe I'm just being paranoid!! LOL). Is the nursery going to be in a separate room, shared with your two girls, or in your room? You still have about 2 1/2 months, I was just super impatient and got the crib in July even though she's going to be sleeping in bed with us for the first few months (we're using an in-bed cosleeper)! :haha:

Yea we have a separate room for baby, I want to have the room done so baby has somewhere to nap that's a bit more chilled out than the mayhem of the rest of the house :haha: baby will be sleeping in our room in the night but napping in babies own room. I really cannot wait to get the room done now :):)

I haven't ever done a birth plan really, it's my second homebirth, I know I'm letting the cord finish pulsating, I'm getting cord ties not clamps, but really I will inform them of it all as its happening :rofl: I did everything my own ah last time and didnt tell them. I just make sure my DH knows what I want and that's his job :blush:

Hi everyone!! :wave: I am due December 6th and am team :yellow: !! It is starting to drive me just a little bit crazy that I don't know the gender of the baby but I know it's not long now until we find out. Hubby just really really wanted it to be a surprise, so it will be. :) For the most part it's been a good, fairly easy pregnancy. I usually measure exactly where I should and once the first trimester was over I felt pretty good actually! The one concern is that I have low-lying placenta...just had another ultrasound to check on it today and I will get the verdict on Wednesday as to what's going on in there. I am hoping for a natural birth, but trying to bear in mind that there is a good possibility I will have to have a c-section because of the placenta issue. As long as I get a healthy baby, that's all I really care about in the end. Wishing everyone a good day! :flower:

:hi: ladies! I am due Dec 30th with twins:oneofeach: I am pretty sure they are not going to stay in this oven until then! :dohh:

Did you any of you experience swelling in left foot and some in the fingers but nothing anywhere else?:shrug:

Not so much in the fingers, but occasionally my left foot will be swollen while the right is normal. I think it may be due to sleeping on my left side most of the night so the circulation isn't as good. :shrug:

Yea we have a separate room for baby, I want to have the room done so baby has somewhere to nap that's a bit more chilled out than the mayhem of the rest of the house :haha: baby will be sleeping in our room in the night but napping in babies own room. I really cannot wait to get the room done now :):)

I haven't ever done a birth plan really, it's my second homebirth, I know I'm letting the cord finish pulsating, I'm getting cord ties not clamps, but really I will inform them of it all as its happening :rofl: I did everything my own ah last time and didnt tell them. I just make sure my DH knows what I want and that's his job :blush:

I've told DH, my mom, and MIL what I would like so that if for some reason the dr or nurses try to push something on me that I really don't want they can help me stand my ground. There are just a few things that I am adamant about that I want to make sure happens (as long as there is no emergency) - no pain meds, no episiotomy, immediate skin-to-skin contact, and no procedures (weighing, bathing, etc) until I've breastfed her. The other things I have in my plan are things I really hope to be able to do, but won't be upset if I am unable to do so.

Hi everyone!! :wave: I am due December 6th and am team :yellow: !! It is starting to drive me just a little bit crazy that I don't know the gender of the baby but I know it's not long now until we find out. Hubby just really really wanted it to be a surprise, so it will be. :) For the most part it's been a good, fairly easy pregnancy. I usually measure exactly where I should and once the first trimester was over I felt pretty good actually! The one concern is that I have low-lying placenta...just had another ultrasound to check on it today and I will get the verdict on Wednesday as to what's going on in there. I am hoping for a natural birth, but trying to bear in mind that there is a good possibility I will have to have a c-section because of the placenta issue. As long as I get a healthy baby, that's all I really care about in the end. Wishing everyone a good day! :flower:

Welcome!! We have the same due date - both DH and I wanted to know the gender, but I have a couple friends who wanted theirs to be a surprise and they really enjoyed the moment of the reveal after delivery. Plus, a friend told me that it helped not knowing the gender during labor - extra motivation :) If your placenta is still fairly low will they do one last u/s at 35-36 weeks to check? I hope you get good news on Wed. :flower:

[/QUOTE]Welcome!! We have the same due date - both DH and I wanted to know the gender, but I have a couple friends who wanted theirs to be a surprise and they really enjoyed the moment of the reveal after delivery. Plus, a friend told me that it helped not knowing the gender during labor - extra motivation :) If your placenta is still fairly low will they do one last u/s at 35-36 weeks to check? I hope you get good news on Wed. :flower:[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! How awesome that we have the same due date!! :-D I've been perfectly fine with not knowing the gender up until recently..I just feel bad when I have to say "it." lol. I am hoping to use it as extra motivation though too, just like your friend! :-D Thank you for that. And truthfully, I'm not sure if they will do one more u/s...I think it would make more sense, but they never tell me what the next step will be. I figure at my appointment on Wednesday I should have a better idea of what the next step is. Thanks so much though and I will definitely be sure to update!

Due date buddies! You could use a cute little nickname for you and DH to refer to your baby - something like "Our little jellybean" or something else you both like, and then you could use it as a private nickname after he/she is born.

I think I remember reading a thread here somewhere that the placenta may still move up by weeks 35/36, though I might not be remembering correctly. :shrugs: I would think it would be worth the look for your dr since a c-section is major surgery. Hopefully you won't even have to worry about that after Wednesday, though. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your appt and looking for your update. :)

November

13th
ama:blue:

20th
La Bergere

21st
Momto4monkeys

23rd
ama :blue:
Becki_k1 :pink:

24th
The Alchemist :pink:

25th
whittnie117 :blue:
rachelleigh :yellow:

26th
Creative :yellow:
Sarahs85 :pink:

27th
CountryS2011 :pink:

28th
LoubyLou79 :yellow:
mzhiklass :blue:
GI_Jane :blue:

29th
sunnysun :pink:
Blob

December

1st
DebbieF :pink:
AussieBub :yellow:

2nd
shelbysioux :yellow:

3rd
maymyamay
August3 :yellow:
LoveSanrio :pink:
oneof14:pink:
Heramys

4th
Pinkcasi :pink:

5th
missvikki
sobroody:pink:

6th
Kburt :pink:
Stash777 :pink:
pat007
MudMom :blue:
Jynxie :yellow:

7th
tublet

8th
cherrylips100 :blue::blue:
Rymel12 :pink:

9th
Kirs_t:pink:

10th
jennifer.lee :pink:
Cyan :pink:
tintin10 :pink:

11th
IsabellaJayne :pink:
hels08 :pink:

12th
mindyb85 :pink:
babyhopes2323
jesssika :pink:
Longl3gz

13th
lau86 :blue:

15th
Kirstiedenman

16th
Pink87 :pink:

17th
WantaBelly :blue:

19th hippiekinz :blue:

20th Ninagrrl :pink:

22nd
Kandidancer :pink:

24th
Louise88:blue:

:xmas6:
25th
vermeil

27th
Ducktales:pink:

30th
joeys3453 :pink::blue:

Due date buddies! You could use a cute little nickname for you and DH to refer to your baby - something like "Our little jellybean" or something else you both like, and then you could use it as a private nickname after he/she is born.

I think I remember reading a thread here somewhere that the placenta may still move up by weeks 35/36, though I might not be remembering correctly. :shrugs: I would think it would be worth the look for your dr since a c-section is major surgery. Hopefully you won't even have to worry about that after Wednesday, though. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your appt and looking for your update. :)

Yay! You're the first due date buddy I've had! lol. And we call the baby "Danily." If it's a boy it's going to be Daniel and if it's a girl it will be Emily...so I smushed the names together to make Danily and it's stuck. lol. I use it a lot but sometimes I still have to say it....I try not to though. lol. I just can't wait to meet my little sweetie pie, whatever he/she is. hehe. And I did call the baby Jellybean before I created Danily, so that's sort of ironic. lol. Great minds, as they say. :)

That is comforting to know about the placenta, so thank you for that. I will definitely update after my next appointment. I'm nervous but still hoping for good news. I really want to have a natural birth. Thanks so much Stash!!! :-D

Thanks for adding me to the list, Creative!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->