Anyone else about to try straight after mc?

well af due 2day...no sign as of yet...but i seem to hav ovary pains so im jus waiting on the witches arrival....gna take a hpt today because im being taken into hospital for a camera test tomorrow so i needa no whether or not it can be done...think iv got to the stage in the month where i just want it to come so it will go away and i can start again lol how u keeping rachelkt? xx

Oooh let us know the result of the hpt!! I am worried at the mo... been up to the epu this week for blood tests due to some bleeding. I had bright red blood on Wednesday and have had brown spotting since. My hcg levels came back and they have just about doubled but I can't help but still be worried cos of the spotting :( I'm booked in for a scan next Friday and am just hoping and praying that it shows everything is ok...

Hope everything turns out well for you rachelt, let us know what happens in the scan won't you?

As for me, I ovulated!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY I didn't think I was that lucky, thought because of the irregular cycles it wouldn't happen for months. FF has me at 4dpo but I'm actually 3dpo :) not long til test day

Will do... Woop for ovulating fingers crossed you caught it!!! :)

Well my lmp was Dec. 15th. I used ovulation predictors after but didn't ovulate. Haven't seen the witch since. Took a few HPT's just to make sure but they have all been negative. It has been almost 3 months since the MC and I have only had 1 cycle since. I am going back to the fertility doctor on Feb. 1st. Not sure where he is going to start this time. Wish he hadn't made me wait 3 months after losing my little bean. But at least it is finally time to start really trying again :thumbup: Hoping for the best.

I had a MC in October. It was early but still a terrible experiance. Im so sorry for you loss. My fiance and I were TCC right after the MC. And just got our BFP :) Hoping this one sticks. I used Vitex after my MC to help regulate my cycles. Not sure if its what helped or not, but my friend had a sucess story on it. And lots of good reads on the internet about it...

Good luck! Lots of baby dust sent you way!!!!

Congrats on your BFP. Hoping for mine soon. My MC was Nov. 10th. Ready and eager to get some help ovulating as I don't ovulate without medication. H & H 9 months to you. :flower:

Hi everyone! Well here is my story my name is Cindy and I found out that I was expecting on January 4th, I was so suprise because we werent even trying I was 5wks 4 days and my hcg levels were as following

1904-hcg level 1-17-2012
745-hcg level 1-22-2012
156-hcg level 1-25-2012

I have an appointment to check my hcg levels again on the 15th but I'm tired of being poked with needles :cry: I only bled for about 5 days or so. I took a pregnancy test and got a VERY faint positive, today I took another one and no positive I'm guessing my hcg level went down to 0 :shrug: All I know is that I'm not going to my appointment and going to start right away, I want my baby :hissy: I feel fine and bleeding stopped about 11 days ago...Is anyone else trying without AF or going to the Dr.?

Hotbump so sorry for your loss :hugs: MC is such a difficult thing to experience. My MC was Nov. 10th and I started trying again before AF. Unfortunately for me, I haven't gotten my BFP yet. Starting the clomid again this month so still hopeful. I have read other women's post on here though that have gotten their BFP again before AF. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->