• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else about to try straight after mc?

Yep I think that means it is all back to normal! I just confused myself - As it has been 9 days since mc started and bleeding has stopped I thought I'd start trying the OPKs but it came up positive... I thought that was weird as it would be a bit fast to ovulate? But now I have read that an OPK can show positive if you have pg hormone in your system grrr! So I guess I need to keep taking HPT tests too... Boots are gonna make a fortune out of me this month!

Hi, I've just had a MC started last Friday. It was very upsetting as we only found out I was PG on the Tuesday, they were also unable to scan as I was 5 weeks, only been told to retest in 2 weeks. I've just finished bleeding and feel ready to try again. Is it ok if I join you.

Hey JoLM I am so very sorry for your loss:hugs:

I have also just recently stopped bleeding a couple days ago. I really hope we get our BFPs soon and that they are lasting ones. Baby dust to you hun. Keep the faith xxx

Hey everyone! After months of bbt we started trying last cycle and became pregnant only for bleeding to start one week later. If I wasn't ttc and tested early, I would have just thought maybe I had a late period...hpt is negative as of yesterday. DH and I want to start trying again asap. I haven't established with an ob yet, my appointment isnt until three weeks from now, but I'm assuming since I was only + for 6 days or so my body isn't too affected?? I don't know. This has been very hard and makes me worry this will happen again. are you guys trying straight away?? thanks!!:blush:

Hey everyone! After months of bbt we started trying last cycle and became pregnant only for bleeding to start one week later. If I wasn't ttc and tested early, I would have just thought maybe I had a late period...hpt is negative as of yesterday. DH and I want to start trying again asap. I haven't established with an ob yet, my appointment isnt until three weeks from now, but I'm assuming since I was only + for 6 days or so my body isn't too affected?? I don't know. This has been very hard and makes me worry this will happen again. are you guys trying straight away?? thanks!!:blush:

Sorry that you are going through this:hugs:
As I understand it, a negative pregnancy test indicates all is back to normal - and I suppose it would make sense that the less time you were pregnant for the quicker your body will recover. I tested again on Saturday and am still getting positive although I'm sure it took longer to come up this time so hopefully soon it will be negative (never thought I'd say that!)

I think you can't help but worry that it will happen again but we have to listen to all the statistics that say that you are highly likely to go on to have a healthy pregnancy (85% chance) so I think those odds are pretty good :)

Good luck to you, I look forward to one of us announcing a BFP soon :D

Thanks everyone for your welcomes and I hope we're all get our BFP soon. I had an interesting chat with the Ob today who said I should check a week later but my GP said 2weeks for negative test.

Sorry if this is TMI or if I upset anyone by asking he also seemed quite surprised I only bled for 2 days. Can I check how long everyone else bled? x

Hello ladies, just wanted to let y'all know that I had 2 m/c' first one on october 2009 and then again on January 27th 2010 before becoming pregnant with my daughter. So we waited a cycle and she was full term no problems born on November 30th 2010!

We decided we wanted to have our babies close together so we started trying and I conceived and miscarried again at 4+ weeks in may, waited 2 cycles and conceived and m/c'd for the 4th time on September 16th at 5 weeks. I had a doctors appointment 3 weeks later on october 6th and my doctor mentioned testing and clomid so we decided we would wait a cycle to get all that started.

I was cd 21 day of doctor appointment and ovulated cd 25 (Ihave been ovulating late postpartum) so since we were waiting, hubby and I decided to use protection and all I can say is it must have failed because...well, I got pregnant anyway lol! Which is just a miricle considering we only had unprotected bd 6 full days before ovulation! So this little one must really want to be here because he/she either had to hang around for 6 days or break through a condom! Either way I keep telling myself that this one is a fighter and isn't going to give up!

I did get the testing done and am awaiting results, but just wanted you guys to know you are definitely more fertile after a m/c so good luck and baby dust to all and I hope I didn't ramble lol!

JoLM- I bled for 6 days this last time after the 4th m/c. I have bleed as much as 13 days though but not less than 5.

Thanks everyone for your welcomes and I hope we're all get our BFP soon. I had an interesting chat with the Ob today who said I should check a week later but my GP said 2weeks for negative test.

Sorry if this is TMI or if I upset anyone by asking he also seemed quite surprised I only bled for 2 days. Can I check how long everyone else bled? x

I bled for about a week!

I bled for 10 days and hpt is showing negative now

Yep I think that means it is all back to normal! I just confused myself - As it has been 9 days since mc started and bleeding has stopped I thought I'd start trying the OPKs but it came up positive... I thought that was weird as it would be a bit fast to ovulate? But now I have read that an OPK can show positive if you have pg hormone in your system grrr! So I guess I need to keep taking HPT tests too... Boots are gonna make a fortune out of me this month!

When I was pregnant I did a OPK and as soon as the pee hit it, it was super dark! Now when I do one there is hardly 2 lines at all! SO ya I think I would do the HPT! I know what you mean I am fixing to order all my supplies for next month! UGH!

Hi everyone, just hoping I can join you all. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks that occurred over the weekend. Yesterday I had this confirmed at the hospital. My DH and I are hoping to try again right off even though we were told we should wait until my AF comes to see everything is back on track. I bled for 3 days and now it seems fairly done, just some small spotting. I'm assuming that everything is out of my system as my level was only a 9 yesterday which is close to normal/nonpregnant.

Hi everyone, just hoping I can join you all. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks that occurred over the weekend. Yesterday I had this confirmed at the hospital. My DH and I are hoping to try again right off even though we were told we should wait until my AF comes to see everything is back on track. I bled for 3 days and now it seems fairly done, just some small spotting. I'm assuming that everything is out of my system as my level was only a 9 yesterday which is close to normal/nonpregnant.

That level sounds good, I hope mine doesn't take too long to drop, when they last tested it it was over 11,000 :( but that was before I started to bleed... I did another OPK today and it was negative so I'm hoping that means I might get a negative HPT soon... I may do one later this eve and see...

Thanks everyone. I MC at 4 weeks 4 days which might be why I bled only for a couple of days similar to themarshes, i did a test tonight and there was still a very faint line so will try again on Friday and if negative will be getting to know hubby. x

Just did another HPT it is only very very faintly positive, like hardly a line at all so with luck I'll do one in a couple of days a get a proper negative and then we can finally start trying again :) JoLM sounds like you are close to being able to too!

JoLM-I was 4 weeks 2/3 days and bled for 3 days, only spotting today. This is pretty normal for me for a period as well. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, I feel much better here than I do on my old thread since the chemical. Fx'd everyone!!!

Hi everyone... we're closer each day to our BFPs! Anyone thinking of going to the Fertility Show @ Olympia London? I think I might...

rachelkt-TMI but I started tonight, a cuddle just led on.......

I know what you mean laylas, its nice to be able talk and ask those questions your not too sure about. x

Hello, just wanted to pop in and say hi. I had a mmc 2 weeks ago (first pregnancy at 10 week when I had the scan) followed by ERPC last week. I have been posting on the loss thread but want to start thinking about ttc so I have been lurking on this and the over 35 thread getting advice and positive thoughts from you ladies!

I know its still early days but I feel if I have been going baby mad since the loss. I have started myself and the OH on coenzq10 and have bought ov sticks (this bit he doesn't know about yet!).

Wishing us all luck for the future!

Hi Pinksmarties, wish you luck too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"