• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else about to try straight after mc?

Hi Stash77 sorry for your loss and welcome. xx

Hi Stach777, sorry for your loss. I don't have any experience with soy so can't help you there. I am sure there is a big thread I might have seen that has a lot of ladies using so maybe they can advised better. I have read your are more fertile for up to 3-4 months after mc although not sure why. I am holding onto that hope too and will be trying with all my might.

Hey Ladies, it upsets me to think of how many women have went through the heart ache im going through but at the same time it feels good that i am not on my own.. my OH and i were told at our 8 week scan that our baby had died 2 days previously, we waited for 2 weeks to see if things started naturally but i got taken in on the 18th for a d&c..i stopped bleeding today and ended up having sex with my OH (sorry tmi), i think we both just needed to feel that intimacy...but anyway...i didnt no anything about taking a hpt to see if it was negative before having sex again... this was our first baby and i wasnt given very much helpful information about what to do "after".. just very confused atm and worried that i could have done harm to my cervix from having sex to soon :S need some advice please girls... x

Little 1, so sorry for your loss and having to join us. I had my erpc on the 18th (first baby 10 weeks) and had sex on Saturday, mainly for the same reasons as you. I just wanted that closeness and intimacy after a horrible few weeks. I think if your bleeding had stopped then there should be no problems. I don't think you will have hurt your cervix , and i have read other ladies DTD earlier than you or I with no issues.I, like you, didn't get much info for after the procedure and the help on here has been invaluable. Some people check with hpt to see that they are -ve and therefore their cycles can get back to some normality and can start to check opk for ovulation. Hugs

Sorry that you are going through this Little_1 :hugs: but I don't think you should worry about harming your cervix - if you were not supposed to have sex the doctor would have told you so.

If it helps the advice I was given for after the m/c was to take a HPT 2 weeks after bleeding had stopped to check it was negative and if it wasn't negative by that time to come back to them to be checked for "remains" in case anything needed to be removed. I got a negative about 10 days after bleeding stopped. Knowing you've got a negative now also takes away the chance of testing when you haven't had a period and it coming up positive but not knowing if it's a real positive or left over hormone from m/c.

Hope that helps x

thanx pinksmarties and rachellkt...i think i will take a hpt, more for my own piece of mind i think than anything else...right now my oh ani i are ntnp but i think i will buy opk's to see when i do start to actually O again as my little angel was a miracle in the first place, i have pcos and wen i was checked for my fertility it was quite bad. Happy Halloween to everyone btw...i love this holiday but this year we are givin it a miss. 2day we would have been 12 weeks and tellin our loved ones our fantastic news :( ... i hope we can all celebrate in bfp's and share our wonderful stories of ms, food aversions and having to pee every 5 minutes soon, lol god i miss those day... *hugs* 2 u both

thanx pinksmarties and rachellkt...i think i will take a hpt, more for my own piece of mind i think than anything else...right now my oh ani i are ntnp but i think i will buy opk's to see when i do start to actually O again as my little angel was a miracle in the first place, i have pcos and wen i was checked for my fertility it was quite bad. Happy Halloween to everyone btw...i love this holiday but this year we are givin it a miss. 2day we would have been 12 weeks and tellin our loved ones our fantastic news :( ... i hope we can all celebrate in bfp's and share our wonderful stories of ms, food aversions and having to pee every 5 minutes soon, lol god i miss those day... *hugs* 2 u both

I know how you feel - our 12 week scan was booked for this Thursday, am dreading how I'm gonna feel on that day :(

I know how you feel - our 12 week scan was booked for this Thursday, am dreading how I'm gonna feel on that day :(

Me too, I mark every Tuesday (in my head) as 'this week I would have been...' . I would have been 13 weeks tomorrow. Little1 - it is so difficult these milestones that should hold great joy but are sad reminders of our loss. We will get through them and we will be able to share how long we can go between pee's and who has the sorest boobs!!

I hope Thursday isn't too hard on you rachelkt, are you working, or spending the day with someone? Be good to yourself.

Love and hugs to you.:hugs:

Me too, I mark every Tuesday (in my head) as 'this week I would have been...' . I would have been 13 weeks tomorrow. Little1 - it is so difficult these milestones that should hold great joy but are sad reminders of our loss. We will get through them and we will be able to share how long we can go between pee's and who has the sorest boobs!!

I hope Thursday isn't too hard on you rachelkt, are you working, or spending the day with someone? Be good to yourself.

Love and hugs to you.:hugs:

I'll be working so hopefully I can keep my mind occupied... Ah I can't wait to be able to compare sore boobs and pee frequency ha ha ha!

well i went and got a hpt today...took great courage and pee'd on the stick...i have never looked at a hpt before and hoped for it to be negative...and it wasn't...the line is still there...dont get me wrong its not a strong one, but no matter how much i squint, hold it up to the light, under a lamp or close to the window...its still there.. its the strangest thing to see in the world...i no my babys not there anymore...i no i definatly pee'd on the stick and no one else, yet its positive...i no its only my hormone's but was still quite surreal...gna take another one at the end of the week and hopefully it'l be negative...have also started "staining" again (sorry tmi) so i think im gna hold of on the bedroom antics for another while lol

Pinksmarties i do the same, every monday is the day i sigh and think today was another milestone...im dreadin my due date :S

Rachelkt im finding that i am doin anything atm to keep my mind occupied, it seems to help me get thru those tuff days....

its weird but out of all the symptoms i think im missing the ms the most...it really hit me like a ton of bricks throughout the WHOLE day lol but it really made me stop and think "omg u really are in there" lol

Hope u all had a good Halloween *hugs* x

Little1 - I know how difficult it was to see the positive line knowing that your baby has gone. I am still getting a very faint positive also and sadly am quite looking forward to when it she negative, but this then means things are settling back down and we can try again.

I'll admit I was a bit miserable with my pregnancy symptoms, I seemed to have them all plus itchy skin and urticaria, but what I would give to have them back.

Had a quiet Halloween, only had 1 trick or treater. Hugs

Guys... I'm getting itchy sore boobs... Sorry for tmi. I couldn't be pregnant again already could I? I'm not even sure if I've ovulated. Haven't had AF since MC and it hasn't even been a month since MC...

Little1 I felt the same - like it was so weird to be hoping for a negative! It somehow hurt a little every time I saw that positive still come up but once you see that negative, it does feel good to know that your body is back to its normal self - I was feeling a little let down my my body before that :blush:

As for symptoms, I actually didn't really get them... aside from being really really really tired all the time and the week before I got my BFP I was feeling a little light headed/ dizzy but that was it! I'm hoping next time round maybe I'll get more symptoms and it'll give me a sign that all is well :shrug:

Had a good Halloween - we always celebrate it as it is my sister's birthday lol! Sad I'm too old for trick or treating now though ha ha ha!

Guys... I'm getting itchy sore boobs... Sorry for tmi. I couldn't be pregnant again already could I? I'm not even sure if I've ovulated. Haven't had AF since MC and it hasn't even been a month since MC...

Who knows?!?! You could be! Was that a symptom that you had last time round?

Yeah... First itchy then sore and lastly swollen bbs... As well as feeling tired and really thirsty... Right now its only itchy bbs. I don't even want to dare to hope... I'm trying to ignore it.

Do you think we'll be more in tune with our bodies this time? I feel like I notice little twinges amd Changes more. Or is that just paranoia??

Yeah... First itchy then sore and lastly swollen bbs... As well as feeling tired and really thirsty... Right now its only itchy bbs. I don't even want to dare to hope... I'm trying to ignore it.

Do you think we'll be more in tune with our bodies this time? I feel like I notice little twinges amd Changes more. Or is that just paranoia??

Babyforme83 ~ no i think your right, i notice every little twinge now with my body...i probably noticed them before but didnt think about them... i woke up this morning and for some reason my boobs feel like 2 huge rocks and even my chest risin up and down from breathing is hurting them..thers no way my period could be coming NOW???...like i only stopped bleeding on sunday mornin...then as we no i had that bit of "bedroom action ;)" on sunday night and now my boobs feel like 2 tons of lead and (tmi alert) i have alot of cm...quite confused with my body atm and i agree with you girls, i feel kinda let down by my body atm 2...its like its not on my side atm..weird lol *hugs*

Babyforme83, when did your mc happen and when did you "dtd"? im sorry there quite personal questions,...im just tryin to figure out if you could indeed be pregnant and enough time has elapsed for you to now start feeling the symtoms...*hugs*

Hi Babyforme83, you could be pregnant again, I believe once the bleeding stops you start to ovulate as normal. I'd personally wait 6 weeks from MC and do a HPT if AF not appeared. My fingers are crossed for you.

Personally not had any pregnancy signs but didn't last time other than tenerdeness with BBs but sometimes get that with AF the day before i'm due anyway.

Welcome Little1

Little_1 - my MC was on the 14th October. I stopped bleeding on the 20th October and we bd'd that weekend (22nd/23rd) and a couple of times last week...

Thanks JoLM -My bbs aren't so itchy anymore so maybe it's all in my head.....

But then, I just had a pain in my pelvic area so sharp it made me jump!

Ok... I've had my moment of madness. I'm gonna do my best to put it to the back of my head until something else screams out at me...

I keep thinking I can feel cramps and twinges but I so know that it is all in my head. Grrrrr I need to make myself think of something else desperately!!!

Thanx JoLM :) glad to be hear to have other women to talk to that truely understand. Girls i think wer all the same and are over thinking every little twinge we feel, but im thinkin thats perfectly natural and normal! im doin anything to try and keep my mind of it, tp top it all off i seem to have started to bleed again :S its not heavy but its definatly there and gettn a we bit heavier each time i go to the bathroom, but it seems to be old blood...god my body really is messed up atm! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->