Anyone else already settled on names?

All such beautiful names!

We've decided on Emmett for a boy and tossing up between Elodie and Penelope for a girl. :cloud9:

I love Elodie and Penelope! One of my best friend's just had a baby last week and named her daughter Penelope Jane <3

We started talking about names way before we were even pregnant, and had settled on some. Then once we got pregnant, we made the mistake of telling my MIL, who told FIL - who HATED the boy name and took us out to dinner so he could absolutely tear the name down until I was almost crying at the table.

we regrouped, picked different names (since we now know it's a girl, the boy name doesn't so much matter anymore) and aren't telling ANYONE until that baby is in our arms.

I won't even post them on this forum because my sister stalks my online presence, and I know that if she finds out the name, she will go buy a hampster or something and name them that.

I did make the mistake of slipping the boy name in front of MIL after we found out it was a girl, and immediately she started with pulling it apart. I quickly snapped "Well if we have a boy later, that's going to be the name." and she stopped, but the damage had already been done. But I like the name enough to not really care what her opinion on it is.

I really like the names Alice or Chloe for a girl this time. I've got a feeling I might be having a boy though (but could be wrong) and I don't really have any names picked out for a boy yet.

No definite ideas yet. We have Nancy and Astrid and I quite like Dominic or Zachary for a boy but not sure for a girl.

I have had my girl's name picked out for a while now and DH had mentioned a boys name the other day that we liked. For a girl it will be Kenzley (not sure on middle name...any help on that would be great=)) and for a boy Bryson Kenneth.

We have Dexter picked out for a boy. I also like korben but dh isnt too keen so maybe middle name? Dexter korben, dont really know about it tho. Doesnt flow too well?
My husband likes indiana (indie) for a girl but im not too sure. I cant think of any girl names im really keen on. Use to like harper and taylor but eh. My fav was karsha but my husband and everyone i told hated it so that went out the window =(
Cudnt for our daughter either so thats why my husband picked but ive always wanted dexter. He can name it if ots a girl and ill pick if its a boy :)

Rolla. Love your announcement photo, so cool. Also like Dexter and love Layla for your daughter ( it's my name too!)

With my last pregnancy we knew a girl's name right away but a boy's name took a while and we never found one we loved. I had a feeling I was going to have a girl and low and behold we did. We will always LOVE her name.

This time I think it's a boy but we haven't discussed names at all. I think I am dreading trying to find a boy's name as much as we love our daughter's name but it will come. Either way, we are going to find out the sex this time so we will probably focus more at that point.

Just had the name convo with DH again! :happydance: he has agreed to Ava! :yipee: that was my top girl name choice! :wohoo: Now to choose a middle name. He seems stuck on Ava Marie. I also like Ava Leigh, Ava Rose, or Ava Lynn. Not sure :shrug: open to suggestions if anyone has any!

(Our boy name is Jacob.... DH is stuck on Jacob Henrik. I'm not 100% on the middle name yet). Haven't decided if we are finding out the gender, but it's nice to have names relatively settled either way!

We've only settled on the name if it's a girl, Erina. It's both a Norwegian name (I'm Norwegian) and Japanese (my fiance is Japanese ) so it fits really well. But we haven't decided if it's a boy (he really wants a son!)

Just had the name convo with DH again! :happydance: he has agreed to Ava! :yipee: that was my top girl name choice! :wohoo: Now to choose a middle name. He seems stuck on Ava Marie. I also like Ava Leigh, Ava Rose, or Ava Lynn. Not sure :shrug: open to suggestions if anyone has any!

(Our boy name is Jacob.... DH is stuck on Jacob Henrik. I'm not 100% on the middle name yet). Haven't decided if we are finding out the gender, but it's nice to have names relatively settled either way!

Ava Marie is nice :)

Me and my oh already decided on names.
If it's girl it's Charley Rose, if it's boy it's Edward David. Got to wait till we know what we are having! :happydance:

All those middle names are lovely. Or how about Ava Florence or Ava Grace?

Lena - beautiful name & a perfect fit! I'm half Norwegian too :o) ( my mom is 100% - I've never been there though!) good luck choosing a boy name!

jlh- love your names too! I've been seeing Charley/Charleigh more & more often lately! What a pretty name for a little girl! & Edward is so classic!

Littlelily - LOVE Ava Grace, but my DD is Madelyn Grace. Thanks for your suggestions!

Spoke to DH again & named off the middle names & he's still stuck on Ava Marie, so I'll probably give in.... Since he gave in to the name Ava :)

Coming up with names is SO hard for us with 17 nieces & nephews (and #18 on the way) plus our many friends, cousins, etc. I have a hard enough time coming up with girl names I like (boys names are just easier for me I guess). And then praying nobody close to is takes our names before we have a chance to voice them! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->