Anyone else anxious about doing everything "right"?

futuremommy31

Reaction score
I am feeling a little overwhelmed with trying to do everything "right." After I got my bfp I was doing some reading and thought I should switch to natural cleaning products. I looked up some recipes and made a water/vinegar mix with a few drops of essential oil. Used it, and it really cut down on the vinegar smell. Then I read that you should avoid essential oils, especially in the first trimester! I try to do something better, and now I have something else to worry about! I realize just smelling the oil one time is probably not that big of deal, but it is exhausting to try to avoid EVERYTHING you're supposed to avoid. Anyone else feeling that, or am I the only crazy one? :shrug:

I was definitely like that with my first pregnancy, and will be like that this time again but probably not quite as bad. I'm really vigilant about what I eat (no runny yolks, soft cheese, deli meats etc), and I do my best to avoid chemical cleaners - but I do that part all the time really. Just try to remember that even when our moms were pregnant with us, they didn't know to avoid all the things we know of, and we are generally fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->