Anyone else around a year of trying?

Scarlett P - hmm, I can't believe how hard it is either! I used to be so terrified of getting pregnant when I was younger (even though we always used protection), and now it's all I want!! Hope you get your referral soon!

Lovn.sunshine - I think doctors are so used to dealing with these sorts of problems every day that they sometimes forget we are individuals too! Hope you find a nicer doctor! My GP is really nice (not that knowledgeable about TTC stuff though), but just having him listen to me sympathetically and refer me made me happy.

Bonjo - hello! So sorry about your miscarriage, hope you get better luck soon!

Hi Bonjo! So sorry for your loss as well :hugs: I really hope your bfp is just around the corner! :flower:

Thanks goldfish! Me too! Glad you have at least a supportive gp. That can make a huge difference. I really hope im lucky enough to at least find a good listener! :flower:

Hi everyone, we are currently 9dpo of month 13 trying to conceive. Been getting to me recently, we had an early mc a few months ago and things have really been getting me down.
Thing have been a little different this month than usual, I'm on a 28 day cycle most of the time and usually my boobs get sore around 3/4 dpo and here we are on 9dpo without a twinge,also, I am always cold and the past few days I've been complaining about being too warm, which never happens. Trying not to make too much of it though as symptom spotting has been driving me crazy.
Anyway, I'd not posted on board in a long while but saw this thread tonight and felt like saying hello to everyone in a similar situation.
Baby dust to all xx

Hi everyone, we are currently 9dpo of month 13 trying to conceive. Been getting to me recently, we had an early mc a few months ago and things have really been getting me down.
Thing have been a little different this month than usual, I'm on a 28 day cycle most of the time and usually my boobs get sore around 3/4 dpo and here we are on 9dpo without a twinge,also, I am always cold and the past few days I've been complaining about being too warm, which never happens. Trying not to make too much of it though as symptom spotting has been driving me crazy.
Anyway, I'd not posted on board in a long while but saw this thread tonight and felt like saying hello to everyone in a similar situation.
Baby dust to all xx

Hi there! Thanks for saying hi! I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:
I really hope this is your cycle! Sure sounds promising! I've heard about woman saying the month they had the least amount of symptoms was the month they got it! :thumbup: best of luck and baby dust back to you!

Hi Bonjo and Eralie - so sorry to hear about your losses :(

Defo think from 9 months to 12 months TTC is really hard cos when you first start trying you can't help but think "this time next year..."

Fingers crossed that this cycle = BFPs for us all!!!!

:) xx

That's really rubbish about your Dr Lovn.sunshine :( really hope you can get in with this new Dr soon!

I'm so with you on getting in shape now, I know I'm going to be rubbish once I've got my BFP and I'm meant to be getting married next year :S

I need some of your humour to rub off on me, been really emotional the last week or so although defo starting to feel more positive and hopeful again now. I'm only on CD9, and I know my body *tries* to O around CD15, but what with the acupuncture I'm not really sure what will happen this month so opks at the ready!! Oooohhh fingers crossed today is the day for you and you have a GREAT weekend :wink: xx

:winkwink::winkwink:

EVEN!!

I'll get the hang of this eventually

LOL!!

Hi Bonjo and Eralie - so sorry to hear about your losses :(

Defo think from 9 months to 12 months TTC is really hard cos when you first start trying you can't help but think "this time next year..."

Fingers crossed that this cycle = BFPs for us all!!!!

I used to do this all the time and I would always check what my due date would be each month. I don't either anymore!

Eralie - hello! I go crazy symptom spotting too...actually I go crazy with my 'lack of symptom' spotting! For some reason my boobs used to get really sore after O, and now not so much.

Scarlett - yep, know what you mean!! If I get my BFP this month (prob not since I'm not sure I've even ovulated and already on CD19...) I'd be due around hubby's birthday. What a great present that would be! So exciting about your wedding - when is it?

Yeah I try not to work out dates anymore Bonjo...and I used to drive myself mad symptom spotting too. I guess now I'm going to be hooked on temping and OPK's instead!!

Awww Goldfish I'll keep everything crossed that you did so your hubby gets the most amazing birthday pressie ever!

I'm trying to get excited about the wedding again and actually went to a wedding fayre yesterday which took my mind off TTC for a little while! We've got 2/5/2014 pencilled in, although we were really hoping to have had #1 before that and I don't really want to be pregnant on our wedding day. So I don't know if we'll just stop trying for a bit or move the wedding - guess it depends what happens in the next few months

Scarlett - You've still got time to have #1 before the wedding so FX!!

Yeah I try not to work out dates anymore Bonjo...and I used to drive myself mad symptom spotting too. I guess now I'm going to be hooked on temping and OPK's instead!!

Awww Goldfish I'll keep everything crossed that you did so your hubby gets the most amazing birthday pressie ever!

I'm trying to get excited about the wedding again and actually went to a wedding fayre yesterday which took my mind off TTC for a little while! We've got 2/5/2014 pencilled in, although we were really hoping to have had #1 before that and I don't really want to be pregnant on our wedding day. So I don't know if we'll just stop trying for a bit or move the wedding - guess it depends what happens in the next few months

Plenty of time to have a baby before the wedding! :thumbup: Hope this is your month!

How is everyone doing? Hope you all had nice weekends!
How's everyone cycles going? Anyone in the tww?
I thought I would be already but looks like ovulation is happening today [according to my temp, cp, my left boob pain [:haha:] and opk results today]. This will be the latest I've ever o'd and most likely the longest cycle [hopefully that doesn't end for... oh say at least 8 more months :winkwink:]
Hoping my temp increases the next few days to confirm O for today!
Feeling rather hopeful at the moment! :flower:

Thanks Ladies REALLY hope so! The thought of stopping and waiting for months on end again doesn't sit well with me right now. Had my first appointment through at the fertility clinic today for March 15th, so if the accupuncture doesn't work at least I can focus on that!

Ooooooohhh fingers crossed for O today for you Lovn.sunshine....followed by a BFP of course! Do you always get painful boobs when you O? That's something I've never had...although of course it now seems that I've never O'd! It's so frustrating when you get an extra long cycle and even MORE flipping waiting. But like you say, everything crossed it's your last and then the wait you've got is an 8 month one!

I was hoping I'd O today as had some EWCM yesterday and today (sorry tmi :S) and cramps as well but OPK said no. Stupidly I should have started yesterday but was away and forgot to pack the stupid things so maybe I missed it? Or maybe it will be slightly later cos of herbs and accupuncture (second session tonight) but I have remembered to temp so guess I'll see in a couple of days from that! I've realised that the down side of temping is that now I'm waiting for O as well as BFP/AF and it's made this month go so much more S L O W L Y! Normally I wouldn't think about things until I got O pains!

So yes, where's everyone else at?!

:) xxx

Lovn - Yes, I'm in the TWW! I think I'm around 4dpo (according to FF)

Scarlett - yay for fertility appt! I have mine tomorrow (been waiting 6 weeks for it since my GP referred me)...nervous but hopeful

Lovn - Yes, I'm in the TWW! I think I'm around 4dpo (according to FF)

Scarlett - yay for fertility appt! I have mine tomorrow (been waiting 6 weeks for it since my GP referred me)...nervous but hopeful

Good luck with your appointment! And wohoo for being in the tww!! Dust your way! Keep us posted! :flower:

hi ladies. im new to this site. so hope we can all help eachother. i have a 2 year old and am ttc with baby number 2. it will be a year in april since i have been trying. what doesnt help is i have irregular periods, i can often go 3 weeks to 3 months without a period. this didnt used to bother me up until ttc. i have been to the doctors many occasions and i dont have pso its just something ive always had. ive now got my ovulation kits but am a little unsure as to when i start testing. xx

hi ladies. im new to this site. so hope we can all help eachother. i have a 2 year old and am ttc with baby number 2. it will be a year in april since i have been trying. what doesnt help is i have irregular periods, i can often go 3 weeks to 3 months without a period. this didnt used to bother me up until ttc. i have been to the doctors many occasions and i dont have pso its just something ive always had. ive now got my ovulation kits but am a little unsure as to when i start testing. xx

Hi luckybird! Welcome to BnB! This is a great place for support and lots of ttc related info! Nearly every single person on here is so helpful and kind! Feel free to ask any questions, espcially ovulation kit related [I feel like an expert these days :haha:]. That has to be frustrating to have such irregular periods and not have a sure answer as to why. At least you've ruled out pcos though! :flower: Where are you in your cycle now?
Best of luck in your journey with ttc #2! I hope your :bfp: is right around the corner!

Goldfish – so hope all goes well today - do you know how long the apt takes? My letter was rather scarce on details so I haven’t got a clue :shrug: ! And YAY for being in the tww!! :dance:

:hi: luckybird and welcome to BnB! I started using opks this month and it said in the instructions when to start testing in mine – but it was all based on cycle length so guess that’s not very helpful for you, sorry :( are you temping as that may help too? That must be so frustrating being irregular, have you looked at things like agnus castus (vitex) as that could help you…. I think there’s a recent thread about it going at the moment that you’ll be able to get more info about it from. I looked into it, and from what I read it can really help give you a regular cycle.

Lovn – how you getting on? Have your temps confirmed O yet?

I had another negative on OPK this morning :cry: but my acupuncturist thinks it still may happen in next few days [-o<

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->