anyone else awaiting their af to resume?

Ooh good luck!

I have cramping, nasty pains in my womb when I sit down, and a lovely wet feeling so think my first AF might be round the corner!

Same here! I'm exclusively bf-ing my 4 month old. I'm confused as I have had 2 bleeds but were about 6 weeks apart and only lasted about 1 day so don't even know what that was ??
After always being regular to the day I miss understanding what's going on with my body !

Well AF arrived out of the blue today. I say out of the blue because I had no cramping and she came at about 11am, whereas in the past it has always been a wake up in the morning with it affair. Very slow starting, no pains at all, I'm a bit suspicious tbh. Everyone warned me the first one would be horrendous and I always had bad enough pains & PMS before I was pg so this has come as an absoloute shock. Not sure if it's to do with my drinking rlt for the last couple of weeks, and strangely, thi morning was the only morning I didn't have any.

Going to keep up with the tea and start charting. Still not sure how I feel about it tbh. On the one hand I'm glad we're getting somewhere, on the other I'm a bit disappointed as I'd hoped to get pg before AF returned.

Is RLT supposed to help with getting af to return hon? I knew about having it when in the late stages of pregnancy but hadn't heard of it for anything else.....or do you actually like it?!! :sick:

Lol I do like it, but yes, rlt can regulate your periods & lengthen your luteal phase. It just depends where you fall with opinions and research. Some people claim it helps your breastmilk, some say it's harmful to baby, some midwives recommend taking it from early in pregnant to help strengthen your uterus, the box says to avoid in early pregnancy. The joys of herbal medicine! It seems a bit of a coincidence that the month I start drinking it I get my first period in 14months but then it could be a coincidence :)

Hmmm. well after my 2 days of spotting at the beginning of august, I've had nothing since, so god only knows what's happening with my body, lol! :dohh: Sex drive returned beginning of august too... which means I am officially NTNP, which is nice... Buyt I guess the absence of anything this month so far, could mean that I am am either a) not ovulating yet & the 2 days of spotting was just random weirdness, or that b) I am a super fertile goddess who's fallen pregnant already??? :rofl: It's probably niether & that it's just my body taking it's own sweet time in getting back into the swing of things, plus Harry's feeding is all over the place at the moment, with somedays only having 4 feeds & other days, he's pretty much permanently attached to me!!!
Ah well, tis all good in the grand scheme of things I guess?

Same happened to my florabean! I had 2 days of spotting last week which I thought was AFs return and then it just stopped... have read it could be the warning period that I will ovulate this cycle but it could also be that things have stopped and gone back to square one because he upped his feeds again *sigh*

hmmm... I'm awaiting the return of AF because of BF. Little man has 4xfeeds a day and a 12hr sleep at night and still no signs :(

It's still early days. We're 15months now, 2-3 feeds with a 12hour gap in the day, and then an 8hour gap until the first morning feed and still no definite sign of being fertile again.

Man! I hope your AF returns soon Kitten. I bet I'm going to be just the same as you, its so frustrating as I really want to BF as long as possible but I so want to TTC number 2!! x

Oooh, I got my 2nd 2 days period/spotting session a few days ago... Hey, I know I shouldn't complain, coz hell, a painless, barely there 2 day period is better than no period at all, but at the same time, the irregularity thus far & not having a clue what my body's really up to is a little annoying. Defo not pregnant yet though, lol. Still, at least the sex drive has FINALLY returned so it's all good fun until it does/if it does happen. :)

Think my drive is creeping back too which has to be a good sign. I'm keeping everything really crossed that something happens in about 10 days time. IF I ovulated, it happened 2 days ago, and IF I have a 14 day luteal phase back then that would make my cycle 32 days long which is exactly what it was before I got pregnant. Lots of if's but if I get some form of bleeding in 12 days I'll be a happy bunny and it'll mean I have a cycle again! A girl can dream ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->