Anyone else been to see woman in black

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Oh took me to see it for my birthday last week and I loved it, so many people being startled and screaming out that everyone started laughing nervously :)
2 girls even screamed and ran out crying at one point.
I do think they should raise the certificate from 12 though.
Anyone else seen it?
I want to go see it at the theatre now.

I really want to go & see it x Its my kind of Film x I loved The Others too & 6th Sense x

Dont get any popcorn you will lose most of it:)
I dont scare easily and its not realy that scary it just makes you jump alot

Good tip thanks x I hope its on for a while because I cant afford to go until the week after next x
Is it a good story? x

Its a pretty good story, bit predictable in places .

Youll want to hug your kids after it though

What is it about please? I've heard of it no idea what it is though lol

I csn realy to much without giving it away but its about a young father who struggles after looseing his wife and gets sent to a crespy village for work where a load of spooky things happen

Ohh so u think its scary then? I was going to see it last weekend but then we changed our minds as I thought it wouldn't be very scary as its only a 12a... I might see it next week if its worth it then! x

I think I might take my 12 yr old neice this weekend lol

Please dont.

I remember seeing a similar film when i was 12, It scared the shit out of me and 9 years later i still think about it when i go to sleep.....

Somethings shouldnt be seen by younger ages, and unless shes very mature for her age i wouldnt recommend this, because if its anything like the book she wont sleep for weeks :(

I enjoyed it. Not as many scary scenes in it as I thought but there were a couple of really jumpy moments! Very sad too but kind of nice ending (in a weird way) and I was also trying to get round Daniel radcliffe not being Harry potter!

Defo worth a watch tho :)

Lol I'm going to pass takinv her can't afford it :( shes watched alot of scary films, they don't bother her lol she wants to be a coroner (the people who cut dead people up incase ive said the wrong name lol ) when shes older! Lol

Lol I'm going to pass takinv her can't afford it :( shes watched alot of scary films, they don't bother her lol she wants to be a coroner (the people who cut dead people up incase ive said the wrong name lol ) when shes older! Lol

Lol, I could deal with being a coroner...Its ghosts and the like i cant deal with.

Dont you do orange wednesdays, make a cheap trip to the cinema :winkwink:

Aw I really wanna go see it but doubt we'd get a baby sitter :(

I saw the play about 10 years ago and it was really good. Halfway through the play the woman in black comes walking down the aisle behind you and scares the crap out if you as she goes past! :haha:

I'd rather read the book than see the film. I have the book on my Kindle ready to go :)

I think its genious how they have got away with making it a 12 because its phsycological rather then gore and then put danial radcliff in it because it then opens it up to a whole new audiance if millions of young girls that never would normaly gone to see it but will now just to see harry potter

It's very jumpy, I nearly let a little wee out in several places!

Im going to see it tonight, cant wait!:)

Could my 12 yr old see it? He's a little scaredy cat, but desperately wants to watch a scary film...!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->