Anyone else been to see woman in black

Happy belated birthday!

I saw this movie last week as well. I saw it with my sister on her birthday :) While I did enjoy it, it didn't have me scared too much at all. Mind you, I've been watching all kinds of horror films for the past 15 years so it takes a lot for a movie to scare me :) I did think it was super creepy, though! Especially since I grew up in a house where my mom had tons of antiques from that era!

the last film that really scared me at the cinema was Insidious

i want to go and see this now :)

I want to go see it, but doesnt look like we will get a chance (despite having a cinema voucher thats about to run out :dohh:)
I've read the book and nearly wet myself I was that scared when I saw the play!

I've seen the play a few times and thought it was good. The film tells the story differently, with more characters.

The play didn't affect me after but the film got to me a bit. Maybe it's because I'm now a mum. I just wanted to get home to her and see for myself that she was ok :cry:

I've seen the play a few times and thought it was good. The film tells the story differently, with more characters.

The play didn't affect me after but the film got to me a bit. Maybe it's because I'm now a mum. I just wanted to get home to her and see for myself that she was ok :cry:

Same here, I just wanted to hug my son afterwards and thats when OH decided to tell me he had arranged for LO to stay overnight at his mums so I wasnt too happy :)

The book is absolutely amazing, i never thought it'd possible to be scared by a book until i read that one!

I went to see it tonight, I honestly don't understand how it can be a 12, I was hiding behind my hands the whole time!! Daniel Radcliffe was so good in it though.

My 14 year old loved it but it terrified her friend! She wants the book now lol. I'll probably watch it when it comes out on DVD as I'm saving the babysitter for hunger games next month

I think it will be alot more jumpy if watched at home, when everyone was jumping and gasping in the cinema they then all started laughing nervously at each other and teenagers started chatting to calm themselfs down so it spoilt it, plus its always creepier when your alone :)

I was disappointed! Daniel Radcliffe is one of the most wooden actors ever and ruins the film, there are a fair few jumps in it but it's not 'scary' I was much more interested in that trailer at the begining for 'the devil inside' and I thought that was abit of an inapropriate trailer because it was a 12 haha

I've just downloaded the book. I find reading on my iPad really hard though, I struggle to take it in as much :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->