Anyone else convinced baby is coming early?

Sarah369

Reaction score
I am absolutely convinced this baby is going to come at least 1 week early

I worked out my due date from conception as I know definitely when this is and reckon it puts me a week ahead of my 'official' date

Anyway. I feel heaps lower than before and feel like I was a few weeks from labour with DD

Anyways I'm conviced this baby is coming 1-2 weeks early

Anyone else feel like that?

I felt like that! But I'm not so sure now haha. Due on Saturday, really thought he'd be a week early. My intuition for pregnancy related things is rubbish, really thought this one was a girl too!
I am so jealous of people who don't have to go overdue. X

Yes I do, my son was born wt 35 weeks, I just feel like she will be here around 37 weeks.

I thought that last time but she came around my due date. I think that was my wishful thinking lol this time I know she will come when she feels like it. There's a lot to be said about mothers intuition though!!! :) xx

I felt like that last time, and she was born at 38+4, so a little early. I feel like I'll go a little early this time, too, especially as I've already had a bout of contractions at 29 weeks that were coming 2-3 minutes that the doctors had to stop. I hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment if I go overdue! :dohh:

I have this very strong feeling that LO will be herewithin the next couple of days.

me! which is silly really as I know they can be so different. But my son was born at 35+5, c-section due to breech presentation. I am booked in for an elective on 8th July, but just have in my head that I won't get that far.

I definitely think there's something for women's intuition.

It'll be interesting to see when we all have our LOs and how many of us were right

Im not that far along almost 28 weeks and I keep telling my husband I think this one is going to be a drama queen and make her grand appearance early. I dont know why I feel this way, intuition? I swore up and down it was a girl and sure enough shes a girl. My other daughter wasnt even ready on her due date at all so she would have been late if I had no intervention. I hope Im wrong because I want her to come 3 days late. :thumbup:

I was convinced all the way through that she'd come early. Now i'm at 39 weeks I feel like she's never coming out!

I was convinced this whole time I would be early too, even my midwife thought I might be early. But here I am 3 days overdue and still nothing! Now I'm just hoping I don;t end up being too late.

my son was due on 6 apirl and I had a really vivid dream that he was born on 20 march............my waters went on 19 march at 16:30 and he was born on 21 march at 1:28am!!!

I was soooo pleases I listerned to intowishen and brought forward my maternity leave to the 18 march

slightly gutter that I didn't get more than a couple of days off both he arrived

my son was due on 6 apirl and I had a really vivid dream that he was born on 20 march............my waters went on 19 march at 16:30 and he was born on 21 march at 1:28am!!!

I was soooo pleases I listerned to intowishen and brought forward my maternity leave to the 18 march

slightly gutter that I didn't get more than a couple of days off both he arrived

spooky! :shock:

I was convinced also that this LO would be early, but as I'm due on Friday this week I think I might have been wrong :haha:

Me! I've thought it from the start and have no idea why. Now, I have had quite a few signs that things are moving slowly in that direction already. Cramping, regular tightenings, very frequent bh, feeling totally knackered, pain in lower stomach, etc. knowing my luck I will probably end up induced at 42 weeks though :) my aim is to reach 37 weeks (though I will be miserable as anything by then!!).

Every pregnant woman I know always thinks the baby is coming early. I think it's wishful thinking.

I know I thought the same thing with my son and even though I know better I tend to think/hope the same thing with this one.

I'm 37+2 today and was almost convinced I was going into labor last night. Nope, just my mind and body playing tricks on me.

i have been the same way for my entire pregnancy!! i have just had this feeling or intuition i guess that i would go into labor early.....but now that i'm this far along and after my doctor's appointment this morning i'm not so sure.....i'll be 39 weeks on friday so there is still time for baby to come early....but from today's doc appointment the head isn't really down too far, i'm not dilated at all but my cervix is soft....and i have an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon....so i guess we'll just have to wait and see!! my due date is next friday and my next appointment is next wednesday!! there's still a little hope that my intuition is right....

Few things have made me think he will come before due date but to be honest I think it's just wishful thinking! :(

Me!! I had feeling my second was gonna be early and he was waters broke at 37 weeks...had a feeling i was gonna go due date with my last and she came.at 39 +5..soo im convinced again this one will be early so is everyone around me...

Plus my dates i had them are weird...maybe this one will be 36+2 x

I feel that way too. I have BH at night and he's always been low. I'm measuring ahead too. I have a feeling he'll be here at 37 or 38 weeks. Although my gender intuition was way off lol! I just don't want to be overdue or have a c section. This is my first though so I have no idea what to expect.

I sort of feel she will be early. My son was born at 40+2 and my daughter was 37+5. So I feel we will have an August baby instead of a September baby. Only time will tell though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->