Anyone else convinced baby is coming early?

I was convinced for some reason that my son would come early and even the day before he was born at 27 weeks, I had googled what to expect from a baby born that early. Mothers intuition is an amazing thing!

I think it's just wishful thinking for me, but i also think my baby will come between 5 days early to exactly on due date! nothing on which to base it thought! i just think this little one is ready to tackle the world. we shall see...:shrug:

I feel like this one will be earlier than her due date. My son was 5 days over. Im carrying differently with this one an she's dropped an engaged already. I hope to god she doesn't go over due as ive had enough now and am about ready to serve the eviction papers lol

Im not that far along almost 28 weeks and I keep telling my husband I think this one is going to be a drama queen and make her grand appearance early. I dont know why I feel this way, intuition? I swore up and down it was a girl and sure enough shes a girl. My other daughter wasnt even ready on her due date at all so she would have been late if I had no intervention. I hope Im wrong because I want her to come 3 days late. :thumbup:

lol i'm 26weeks and feel the same way about my lil girl. i knew when i was 6weeks that i was having a girl too

Like a PP I think it's probably wishful thinking for me as I'm so done with the aches and pains of pregnancy, but I think (and also my mum does too) that bubs is gonna make his appearance early. So long as he makes it past the 37wk mark I'll be happy for him to come whenever he's ready :)

When I found out I was pregnant all my family wrote down predicted due dates. I picked 37 1/2 weeks. Little one made her arrival at 37+5 :) I would of preferred her to go to term though to be honest. Next pregnancy I hope to avoid the steroid shots and make it past 39 weeks!!

my DH is convinced he will be early. I'm due September 5th and he seems to think DS will be a late August baby, I'm still thinking he will be a September baby though

I have no reason to go on but yes I believe I'll be early have all along, probably wishful thinking if it not to early :haha:

yes this time i think he might. but im talking a few days earlier lol

Just paranoid that they're going to decide to induce me early before I'm prepared for baby's arrival. I'm currently having to do non-stress tests twice a week thanks to high blood pressure.

I'm actually half-way hoping to go overdue by as much as two weeks so I can get through the last couple super busy weekends of the summer at work before having a newborn to care for as well. Isn't that sad?

I have always thought I would be a couple of weeks early...
Went to midwife today and mentioned that I have been feeling really sick with some loose stools the last 2 days along with a 3 hour episode of braxton hicks last week and she said it sounds like labour may be sooner rather than later but hopefully I can last another week and a half to get to term!
She also said she thinks I might be early because I'm petite and bump is measuring 2 weeks behind but very well and active.

I bet now I've been thinking it and she's said it today too I will end up induced at 42 weeks!!

I'm hoping but lose faith everyday I wake up still pregnant! Going on my dates I'm due the 18th but scan I'm due the 11th. But I'm going by dates.

Please let us know when you have your bubbas. I'm so intrigued to see how many of us were right

Yeah I'll be checking back to see when everyone gave birth too! By scan I'm due 8th July but by my dates I made it the 1st...
I think baby will come the last week of June :) xx

I thought mine would come early the whole way through, I'm now 5 days overdue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->