Anyone else counting down to April 1st?

I hope so, i dont mind it taking 3 months any longer i'l prob start stressing lol

For Christmas Eve my siblings go to my parents with their kids and we open gifts and have meals. My mom does the pickle tradition in the tree and whomever finds it gets a prize. Christmas Day my his dan and I trade stockings and the. Go to my parents and drink lots of mimosas. (This year I'll have virgin mimosas!). The next day we will drive to visit his family for the weekend since they love several hours away. I wrap and my husband bakes...lol

I got my sneak peak ultrasound yesterday and the little booger had it's legs crossed the entire time lol. So we didn't get to figure out what it was. But our anatomy scan is four weeks away.

Aw sounds lovely Diddy. Lol that's funny lo wanted to keep in suspence yet

Merry xmas everyone have a wonderful time

Merry xmas ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful time. I've enjoyed mine. Sis cooked xmas meal yesterday & mother in law today it's been nice. It's snowing too yay love it. Late by a day but a white xmas it is

This time last year is when I was having my mc. It was probably the worst New Years I can remember and I just hoped for a better 2014. 2014 was everything I needed.

Hoping that 2015 brings more joy to us all.

Happy New Year!

Happy new year! I had a great time on NY eve, followed by shopping and long drive on new years :)
Diddy I am glad 2015 brought you good memories :hugs:

Happy new year ladies this time next year you'll all have your beautiful babies with you! Hopefully i'l either be pregnant or have my own too lol

I have 10 weeks to go from tomorrow :D it feels so good to finally hit 30weeks :D
fx it happens quick mom :D

OMG time has flown! Just 10 weeks to go !

How are things with you ladies?

I'm recovering from a bug I had New yrs day :p someone didn't want me to enjoy New yr lol I couldn't eat or keep fluids down was actually getting worried of dehydration but hopefully once iv eaten something il be fine. How's you molgold?

Hey ladies i hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. It's been a while since I've been on here, but you guys are definitely in my heart :) . Time has flown 10 weeks will be here in no time Mummy. Yes hopefully come this time next year we'll all have our little ones.

ATM no BFP yet. I'm trying to find a new MD that's in network for my new insurance. It took me forever to find my current one whom I absolutely love. I do a thorough investigation before deciding. I'm dedicating this weekend to finding one and then Monday I will proceed with getting the approval from my insurance for coverage etc.

My Holidays were nice. I had some really good family time. And you can't put a price on that lol.

10 weeks left, that's just flown by! Hopefully your feeling better now. Who will tou be taking into labour with you? And are you nervous about labour? I think i will be but then one is so fed up in third trimester we just want baby out

Mzwid hope you get it sorted & join us back here fx for 2015 for you & myself

Molgold hope your well i get your updates in your journal lol so i know your doing good

Hope Diddys well

I'm preying I get my home birth still I just need to figure it out as to where I'd do it once time comes. My bed isn't appropriate as it's a metal one so no access at bottom of it plus iv had to put dd in my bed with me because since mum moved to this house she won't settle at night she wakes up crying almost every night it's very tiring for me. So it only really leaves dds matress or a birth pool which I'd love but very unsure as they cost a lot to buy for something that might not even get chance to use because of how fast it happens giving birth in our fam.

Iv been abit annoyed last few days at my family. A cousin told me other day mum's said to her I'm not moving out as it's for the best for me and I'l never manage on my own, who is she to chose my life? I'm 28 and want my own life not to live with parents my whole life, I am so excited about doing it and having a big adventure me, dd and baby. Also on Friday my sis made a comment how at least mum's house is big enough for baby which also annoyed me as I know mum only got the house to try force me to stay although it's backfired as she says she cnt settle in house either lol anyway sorry for my rant :p

I can't wait to be 30 weeks!!! Not trying to fly through this pregnancy just feel safer and more calm with everyday that goes by.

I mentioned home birth to my husband at one point and he gave me a death glare so I assume its a no go lol

Today he was asking when we were going to try to get pregnant again. My comment can we just get through this one first and make sure everything is okay then we can talk about it. We are starting nursery prep etc hopefully we get it figured out in the next two months!

Aww diddy u should tell him home birth is better since ul be calmer and everything :D
how far are u now?

Yeah I definitely plan on being back in this tww soon . FX'd for both of us Mom2Sam. When will you get you get to start trying again? Mummy I'm sure you are ready to be on your own. There's definitely nothing like your own place. However, being able to live at home and save money to buy a house is awesome. Not everyone gets that chance. The home birth would be amazing I'm sure. I on the other hand couldn't do it. Lol I would feel a lot better being at a skilled facility with a MD. Oh and not to mention the meds lol. DH and I talked about the next one too Diddy kml. I said lets get it over with. I honestly really want to. So we will be doing a back to back. Definitely not how I seen my life going, but oh well. They say if you want to make God laugh tell him your plans lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->