Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

thanks isi :hugs: DH already has two kids so i don't doubt that he has good swimmers. we used to call him fertile mertile at work :haha: i'm thinking that up to this point, it might have been my CM. i can't ever remember having a lot of ewcm and so i got pre-seed.

Hi all

I am new to the forum and still trying to work out all the meanings with the baby lingo like the BFP :)

I have been TTC for only 2 months but feels like a life time ago since we came off the pill and was waiting to try.
Now two months on, 10 p tests later and a lot of feeling let down I decided to join and talk to other women in the same boat as me.
xx

Welcome to the forum and the thread Belsey :hugs:

Hope you get your BFP soon!.
This should help with all the abbreviations. x

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

ARRR! You all sound so possitive so can i latch on aswell! :happydance:

As you can see by my sig, i am currently in my 'fertile window' and :sex: as much as poss!! Ive now got horde of EWCM and OV pains so not gonna give hubby any rest tonight! :winkwink:

Best of luck to everyone and pray this is OUR :bfp: cycle! :baby:

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome Kitjos! Good luck hun... here's to your BFP this month! xx

Thank you Gemie I have printed that out :)

Where do you get all those cute symbels from?? I love them :) xx

Yay!! Cant wait till i can scream out :bfp:!! Only thing im not looking forward to is the 2ww, but i dare say a few of us will be in the same boat so we will just sit back and relax :coffee:. It will happen so no point freaking out, and now i have all you lovely ladies for support!! hehe :hugs:

Hi Kitjos

It really is hard to try and not get stressed but its all the waiting kills me. The last two months I really though it was my time, all the signs and no :witch:and then back to the start for another month of waiting :nope:

fingers crossed for your BFP xxx :thumbup:

xxx

Lol @ fertile mertile, Never! You guys don't have a problem so make sure you get as much :sex: as possible!

Welcome, Belsie and Kitjos :hugs:. We're here to give each other support and cheer each other on! Belsie, wishing you all the very best this cycle. Where in your cycle are you? Kitjos, yay for fertile window :happydance:. We'll cheer you into your 2ww! Some of us still have a few days to go.

Gemie and Southerngal, how are you lovely ladies doing? Southern, you o any minute now. Woo hoo!

As for me, still down with the bug and doped up with meds :cry:. Good part is I didn't go to work and stayed home watching Eastenders :haha:

Isi I'm good thanks hun! waiting to O and thinking of trying some grapefruit juice for CM. Just researching it now. :)
How are you?

Belsey; you just click on someone's image that you like and it will take you to the site to create your own :thumbup:

I'm still determined.
And still taking my horrid Vits!
LOL
x

at least you aren't taking royal jelly, lol, i've read the effects are great but the taste is :shock: i'm used to it now, but had to force myself at first. haha

Doing great Isi! Hope you feel better soon!

Yep I O any day now! Doing all I can for that :bfp:

Thanks Madly :hugs:. You're the best! I'll keep my mind focused on being a Mom by Mothers day :thumbup:. We have to keep up that PMA! How are you hun? How was your weekend? 7 days before o, right :winkwink:

We have to try to stay positive, hopeful. Its cycle 20 for me, so I know too well about those disappointing :bfn:s. Hopefully, we've seen the last of them :thumbup:

How's everyone doing?

Your welcome hon :thumbup: Great PMA!

Not bad today, a little stressful at work trying to remain relaxed we want to catch that eggy this month! :thumbup: 7days ish to ov and I decided as of last night I will not be doing opks this cycle and DH has given me his dedication to our :bfp: that we :sex: alt days started this pm for next 10/12 days :thumbup: I want to ease the pressure a little and I only started using opks to see if I was oving, last cycle proved I was so I feel no long needed! I will ov at some point and want to concentrate on :sex:, relaxing and having fun!

We have a huuuuuuge party sat night and are already planning :drunk: :sex: and this will be around my fertile window so heres hoping we hit the nail on the head so to speak :happydance:

How`s you?

Hi Ladies......just checking in and catching up!

Sounds everyone has a plan for this cycle which is great for PMA! LETS CATCH THEM EGGYS LADIES!

Hooray for PMA!

I hope everyone's still feeling good today.

Here's hoping and PMA-ing for total :bfp: coverage for this thread in a few weeks time!

Still waiting... it's hard to know what to do when you wait? Like everyone keeps about their daily life around you and in the back of your head ALL THE TIME is ... is this it?? haha so distracting... I hope everyone is feeling great! I've been having a pretty intense headache today for seemingly no reason, not sure what thats about... but this site keeps me at least a little distracted and SO great to see so many ladies on the same side, feeling the same excitement, anticipation, and nervousness... so glad i stumbled upon this site :thumbup: praying and sending :dust: to all you ladies! Keep busy and stay smiling for summer baby bumps! <3

Hi lovely ladies! How's the PMA this morning? :thumbup:

Madlyttc, your plan sounds awesome. I do have a good feeling for you. Hope you guys catch that eggy!

Good luck to the rest of us waiting to o....Gemie, Becca, Never, Southerngal...all of us approaching that fertile window. I can't wait for us all to be in the 2ww.

Lauraclili, where in your cycle are you? Are you in the 2ww yet?

Soulshaken, that headache sounds very promising :winkwink:. When do you test?

As for me, still sick at home. Debating whether I should go ahead with the SMEP or focus more on the fertile days. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->