Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

I'm sorry about that! But that is too funny! I haven't smiled that big all day! thanks again! When are you going to post them? Are you still at work? If so get busy so you can go home and post the pics!!! LOL!!!

Stupid time difference! I'll have to check before I go to bed or after supper! Good Luck! Can you fake being sick so you can go home and post the pics sooner? LOL!!! Just kidding!

Almost done for the day!!!!! Yay!!! You can go download your pics!! After you pee on another stick of course! :thumbup:

I took another test when I got home! I'm sure it's a :bfp:! :)

I posted a pic in the test gallery here

Guess I don't have to see that FS now!

Congrats southern so happy for you!!!

How is the IVF process going Isi??

and hows everyone else?? Including little Alida, Is she feeling better?
I got AF at midnight last night and am planning on starting first cycle of clomid at midnight tonight!! Isi, you have taken clomid.. did you take it on day 2 -6??

Fxed the rest of us catch the egg this month!!

Thanks Mum2Miller. It's going well....should be starting my drugs this weekend, by God's grace.

Yes, I took clomid from day 2 to 6. How many mg are you on? Wishing you loads and loads of luck!!!!

Southern Congrats Again!!!

Madly that made me :rofl: too! A rude digi test!!!

Isi I hope all works out where you get to start the IVF drugs! So excited for you!

Mum2miller sorry about AF but at least now you can move forward with next cycle. Good Luck!~

Laura how are you sweetie??? good Luck this cycle!!!

Alida is doing GREAT again! Back to chasing the dog around the house with her toys! Thank you so much for all the prayers! She still complaining of ear pain but doc said it's probally just the fluid moving in her ears. Her fevers are gone! Will give it a little more time before I drag her back into the docs! She is 18 mos so maybe she doesn't know what I"m asking her? But she does hold her ears and I ask her if her ears have "owies" and she says yes. Last night was the first time she said yes when I asked her if she wanted meds for the pain, she usually says "NO". So guess I will keep watching her.

Good Luck Ladies! I want to see those :bfp:'s this month!!!!!!!!!

Madly just noticed your :sick: are you okay? Hope you feel better soon. Yay for your scan next week!!!!!

Thanks for all the congrats! :)

Sweet- glad that Alida is doing better!

Sending :dust: all around!

Southern have you done anymore tests????

Hope everyone is having a good night!
:dust:

Southern have you done anymore tests????

Hope everyone is having a good night!
:dust:

Well I did 6 tests! I couldn't believe it so I kept taking them! :haha:
They were all positive but I'm still having a hard time believeing it. AF was due today and I'm so nervous. I keep thinking. "What if they were all wrong?"

I really don't think those tests are wrong! Do a DIGI that is when I FINALLY believed it when I was pregnant! Seeing it in black and white! Even after I did the digi my dh said,"well what if that one is wrong too!":dohh: UUMMM! No I said WE are going to have a :baby: so get used to the idea! LOL.... He still wouldn't let me tell anyone until I went to the docs (however he was out of town at the time and when I got the first positive I ran to my neighbors house to see if she could see it too! So he wasn't even the first or second person I told called my mom first too! :) Bad Wife I am! I drove 8 hrs that day to meet him and wanted to tell him in person. Luckily the trip was already planned so it didn't look obvious or anything! Funny story though.
Get a digi! That will help you believe it! Did you make a doc appt yet????
Congrats I am so happy you don't have to see that FS doc!!!:thumbup:

I really don't think those tests are wrong! Do a DIGI that is when I FINALLY believed it when I was pregnant! Seeing it in black and white! Even after I did the digi my dh said,"well what if that one is wrong too!":dohh: UUMMM! No I said WE are going to have a :baby: so get used to the idea! LOL.... He still wouldn't let me tell anyone until I went to the docs (however he was out of town at the time and when I got the first positive I ran to my neighbors house to see if she could see it too! So he wasn't even the first or second person I told called my mom first too! :) Bad Wife I am! I drove 8 hrs that day to meet him and wanted to tell him in person. Luckily the trip was already planned so it didn't look obvious or anything! Funny story though.
Get a digi! That will help you believe it! Did you make a doc appt yet????
Congrats I am so happy you don't have to see that FS doc!!!:thumbup:

I think I will get that DIGI! I called my Dr and have an apointment for Monday afternoon.
I think I'm just nervous because I tested early. If I waited until AF was late then maybe it would have sunk in better. But then again probably not!
Maybe tomorrow when AF is officially late I'll get excited and believe it's all really happening.

Glad Alida is SO much better hon :kiss: weight off your mind right now :thumbup:

I have been having terrible all day :sick:ness but thankfully not too bad today :) I am struggling to eat which in turn has an effect on my energy levels and has a knock on effect with how tired I am :wacko: I am nearly 12wks preggo (although I may loose a week or so when I have my scan!) :wohoo: I cant wait for my scan next tues but unfortunately I am working between now and then :dohh: Work is great at the minute and it keeps my mind occupied cause I am getting really anxious now to know that beanie baby is ok :( I havent done so bad though its only in the last few days I have started to worry!

Goodluck for this cycle Ladies and goodluck with the IVF treatment Isi hon :dust:

Madly I'm sure your Beanie is just fine!:) But I understand your worries until you know and see the HB for yourself! Can't wait to see pics!

Southern love your new pic! Can't wait until your docs appt too! Hopefully it will sink in soon! Afterall you ARE PREGNANT!! LOL!!

Good Luck ladies this cycle!!! :dust:

Isi can't wait for you to start your IVF drugs! How exciting!!!!! :happydance: Good LUck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->