Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Oh wow....that's awesome, Southern!! Really praying it's a beautiful :bfp:. Congrats in advance hun :hugs:

Thank God Alida is feeling better now, Sweet. About the job, if the experience will be beneficial in the long run, it might be a good idea to take it. Wishing you all the best hun.

Glad to see the PMA is still going strong, Laura :hugs:. Wishing you all the very best this cycle.

Madly, good luck with the scan. I'm sure your baby is growing perfectly.

Good morning ladies.
Well I caved last night and took a test, mainly because I don't really have any cramps and I usually have cramps before AF arrives and she is due thursday.
Well, there was a very faint line. So I took another one, again very faint line. Took another one this morning and saw another faint line. My DH got home from work and I showed him all three tests and he said he saw a line on 2 out of the 3!

Please pray for me! I know a line is a line and all that but these were really faint. I'm scared to get excited about it! Or maybe I'm just in shock!

good Luck!!!!! That is GREAT news. I hope they continue to get darker!!! Please keep us updated. Of course you will be in my prayers!! FX'd!!! and loads of STICKY :dust:

Southern I've been looking for your Lines on the HPT thread but I can't find them LOL!!!! I want to drool over some lines!! Good Luck I hope your tests cont. to darken nicely!!!!

Oh Sweet! I didn't think about putting pictures up!
I'm at work now, I can put them up when I get home this evening.

That's brilliant news Southern - I'm so happy for you. I told you that Madly needed some extra company in 1st Tri!

x

Looks like I am going to get it Lauraclili.....I wont be happy until we get some more companions though!

Well I am still weaving faith ladies that you all will hit 1st tri real soon iykwim!

Southern when are you testing again? Good Luck and FX'd and Toes too that it's a nice dark :bfp:!!!

Southern when are you testing again? Good Luck and FX'd and Toes too that it's a nice dark :bfp:!!!

I don't know. I tested last night and this morning. When would you test again? Should I just wait until thursday? (that seems so far away!)

Depends on what your tests look like to be honest. But you are asking a POAS-aholic so it's easy for me to say test again tonight! :) I know me I'd be testing twice a day everyday if not more. But it's not my $$$ so like I said easy for me to say!!! Good Luck can't wait to see the test pics!!!
southern I just realized your from Louisiana!! Wow we are almost neighbors! :wave:!!!

I have a bunch of tests at home that came with my CBFM, so maybe I'll test again tonight. Then I'll probably test again in the morning!:haha:
I'll post pics to see what you ladies think. Even though my DH said he saw it too! I want to make sure we both aren't crazy!

You're from Georgia! Yes we are neighbors!

Just remember it's hard to catch the line on photo so don't be discouraged if you can't see it in the picture!
We are neighbors! We should get together for coffee! LOL!!!

Good Luck!!!
When do you think you will do a digi? I did my digi the same day I saw a line on the FRER! I didn't know any better. Thankfully it came back Pregnant with my daughter! Good Luck!!!!

Sure! Coffee sounds great! And I only have to drive through two states to get there! :haha:

I haven't even thought about a digi. I used one before and it made me so mad seeing "not pregnant" that I've never bought another one! I thought it was rude! :rofl:
Maybe after seeing a couple more positive tests I'll go buy one! I'd love to see it say "PREGNANT" :)

:rofl: yes I can see where that could be rude for a test to tell you your "not pregnant:! :rofl: Too funny!!!
I know they are not as sensitive but it sure takes the guess work out of the line game! I am anxiously waiting to view your lines!! Can you tell I'm a LINE-AHOLIC???? If I can't get my own I have to drool over someone elses! Good Luck Southern I really hope this is your Sticky Little Beanie!!!!
And I hope you don't get anymore "rude" tests!! :rofl:

Yeah my DH thought it was pretty funny too when I threw the test in the trash and started yelling at it for being rude!

I hope my lines show up in the picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->