Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hi Isi, Goodluck this weekend taking the drugs!! are they like clomid just stronger?? I am taking just 25mg this cycle so we can see how it effects me, If im still not pregnant next month maybe my doc will want me to take 50. Seen as i already OV on my own my doc thinks at just 25mg it will improve the quality of the egg and may possibly get 2 eggs but being such a small dose prob not. I would be overjoyed with 2 but my OB says any multiple pregnancy over 2 is far more complicated so i dont want to take so much clomid that i release numerous eggs.. i couldnt handle another complicated pregnancy.

Sweet, glad to hear Alida is doing better. I kept her in my prayers.

Madly. thats no good your sick. i know exactly how you feel tho! i was sick from 10dpo to 32 weeks with Miller. I lost 8kgs in my first tri and i only weigh 57 so that was heaps for me!!! it was awful. Hope you feel better soon. FXED

Yay Southern still just so overjoyed for you!! Have you had any :sick:?

Southern did you do that digi yet?????
Hope everyone is doing great tonight!!!

:wave: Ladies,

:hugs: Thanks Sweet_Alida I am feeling more and more anxious but keep trying to remain positive and remind myself all my symptons are really good and that everything will be fine at my scan on tuesday....easier said than done sometimes though :dohh: How are you and little Alida?

Thank you Mum2miller I fear my :sick:ness is here for the duration too :( funny a few of my collegues have commented that they thought I had lost weight esp in my face and were shocked to find out I was actually preggo :)

Goodluck Isi hon :)

Hey Isi Good Luck! I'm so excited and nervous for you! I am really hoping and praying that this works! Here is all my :dust: that I have~ good luck!

Madly sorry about the :sick:ness I really hope it's not for the entire pregnancy that would be awful. I lost a lot of weight at the begining of my last preg too. Just eat your protein and drink water! I made peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches cut them in half and put them in snack size baggies. Took a couple with me everywhere so i always had a small snack full of protein. It helped. Especially at work could just pop one out when I had a chance and needed a little energy. :)

Southern I hope your just taking it easy haven't seen you on here for a few days. Are you and beanie alright???? Just thinking about you.

Laura how are you sweetie? Hanging in there? Haven't seen you on here in a few days either. I hope your feeling better and I hope your PMA is still up! October is going to be a good month! :dust:

Mum2miller how are you doing? Gearing up for this cycle?

Hope everyone I missed is doing well! :dust:

Thanks so much my darling friends :hugs:

Started the shots on Saturday night....and though a teeny bit painful, not unbearable. I pray the next couple of days/weeks fly right by :thumbup:

Thank God Alida is better now. She looks ADORABLE in your avatar. Such a sweet Halloween costume....bless :flower:

Southern....how is that little bean settling in?

Madly...so sorry you've been ill :hugs:. But :yipee: for 12 weeks! You'll soon be out of 1st tri. I hear 2nd tri is easier....so praying your illness goes away soon :hugs:

Thanks Mum2Miller! The drugs I'm on right now are down regulation drugs....they're supposed to supress my ovaries and stop them from functioning on their own. After that, I will then start stimulation injections which work like clomid....but heavier. Wow, 25mg is quite a small dose. I actually thought the minimum dosage was 50mg. But your doctor knows best. I ovulate on my own, but my Doctor at the time had me on 100mg. The main reason I was on clomid was tubal....as my Doctor wanted me to be able to ovulate from both ovaries...given I have a blocked left tube. Good luck this cycle!!!

Thanks Isi, I didnt realise the different stages before actually doing the IVF. Goodluck with everything! Fxed and sending you so much :dust: that you finally get the Baby you so deserve and want.

hi Sweet, i am actually looking forward to this cycle of BD'ing i think the last few cycles have been so routine now just get in and get out for lack of a better way of putting it. It would just be nice to not be so conscious all the time of TTC. So i am really going to make an effort this month to get some romance back in the :sex:! Its actually our 1 year wedding anniversary this month so i think DH is going to surprise me with going away somewhere but im not sure. FXED though.

Madly, i really hope it doesn't hang around forever it was just awful for me. I was in hospital 4 or 5 times with dehydration and on a drip. Goodluck hopefully it goes away 2nd Tri!!

Good morning ladies!

No I didn't do a Digi. I have a Dr Apt. this afternoon and I'm sure she will do bloodwork so I'm waiting for that.

Isi- I'm so glad that everything is moving forward for you! Praying that this is it for you!

Sweet- Love your new avatar! She is precious!

Madly- Almost to the 2nd trimester! Wow! Time sure has flown! Hope the MS gets better for you.

Mum- No MS yet. Just starting to get tired. I had forgotten how tired you are in the begining.

Hope everyone is doing ok!

:dust: all around!

Southern hope all goes well at the doc's appt! When I was prego with Alida they never did blood on me just had me pee again and the test was positive so they scheduled me for my 8week scan! Glad your not :sick: sorry your so tired but that is a good sign!!

Good Morning Ladies and :dust: to all!!!!!!

Oh. So the first scan is at 8 weeks? My DH and I were wondering about that. My other 2 are older, they did things a lot different 14 years ago!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the message Sweet. I'm fine thanks, just waiting until I can test next week. How are you?

Glad you've started getting things going Isi.

Sorry you're still feeling ill Madly - hopefully things will settle down in 2nd Tri.

Southern - glad things are going well with your bean so far.

Mum - GL with this month's cycle and I hope your DH is lovely to you over your anniversary.

x

Thanks you so much ladies :hugs: I am feeling a little sorry for myself (and should know better as I wouldnt want it any other way :)) over this awful :sick:ness and it wouldnt be so bad except eating makes it worse and people keep telling me I look awfully pale and look like I have lost loads of weight :( for a v.curvaceaous lady like me its not good :cry: I am hoping 2nd tri is better :) but I have a strong feeling this is here for the duration :dohh:

On a lighter note I have my very 1st scan tomorrow :wohoo: and I am so excited but also nervous :wacko: crazy I know :)

How is everyone else?

Alida is so beautiful hon and she looks so cute in her halloween costume :)

Yay for scans! You will have to update us and let us know how you get on. When is it? Morning or afternoon?

x

Laura I'm glad to see you back. I can't wait for you to test! Good Luck! :dust:

Thank you Lauraclili hon :hugs: my scan is at 11.30am so about 2.5hrs away and I am so excited but also a little anxious/nervous :dohh:

I will update later with pics :)

Sending oodles of :dust: your way!

Me too!!! Off to the docs with the little one just a follow up with her lung doc though! Be back later to see your pics Madly!!!

Thanks! Everything went GREAT! The docs are so pleased with her progress we are turning her oxygen down again! YEAH!! At this rate she will be off the oxygen in the next year! So pleased. :)

So glad that things went well at your appointment and that Alida is doing so well.

x

Thanks! Everything went GREAT! The docs are so pleased with her progress we are turning her oxygen down again! YEAH!! At this rate she will be off the oxygen in the next year! So pleased. :)

That's awesome! So glad to hear it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->