Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

southern I figured it was meant for me that is why I responded~:) How are you doing today?

Laura- Are you gearing up for October? It's going to be our Month!

Good Luck Ladies Keep up the PMA!!!!

Isi- when is your next appt? what is the next step? Your in my thoughts.

Madly- Hope things are going good for you. Hang in there!

I have a preceptor/job interview on Friday!!! Keep me in your prayers that it works out! I really need to get back to work at least part-time. I have to do 350hrs preceptor to get my Georgia Nursing license and I just want to get it over with! Wish me luck!

Thanks Sweet. I hope to start my drugs next week. Good luck with the job interview. Will be praying for you.

Goodluck Isi with the treatment :kiss:

Sweet_Alida hon Goodluck with your interview :)

Sweet--Good luck with the interview!

Isi-- Good luck. I'll be praying for you!

Madly--Good to see you! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better.

:dust: all around!

Well, if things don't start looking better for Alida I may not make that interview. Been at the docs all morning with 103.5 temp. Double ear infection, red throat and now she is starting to have increased work of breathing....aagghhh! This is not good. I don't want to spend another night in the hospital. She is so sad when she is sick too. Poor baby. This is not going to help my TTC efforts with dh either...LOL! Wow am I selfish! No really please say a little prayer for my baby she really is sick right now. Can't seem to get her fever down below 102 at the moment. If things don't turn around soon off to the ER for the night!

On a positive note my AF showed today! Right on schedule, actually a day early. Really thought she would be late witht he surgery and stress this month!

Hope alida is feeling better xx

Well... Im late!! for the first time ever aside from when i was pregnant with Miller!! so this is very weird! I had blood tests at 10 dpo and they were negative so i dont know whats going on! i am hoping i just implanted really late like 12dpo and maybe i am pregnant please say a prayer for me ladies!! :dust: to everyone

When are you going to test? I will def pray for you. Go get a test I'm in suspense!!!!

ive just gone and bought tests am going to test in about an hour. FXED but i dont think it will be a positive.

Well i did a cb digi and a frer and nothing! so annoying i had accepted a few days ago that this wasnt my cycle and was ready to start my clomid today now when i want AF she wont show!! Ive never been late and the one cycle i was ok with AF coming she goes and does this. :growlmad: Hurry up and show your ugly face!!

I just temped and im almost back at my coverline.. maybe thats a good thing!

Well i did a cb digi and a frer and nothing! so annoying i had accepted a few days ago that this wasnt my cycle and was ready to start my clomid today now when i want AF she wont show!! Ive never been late and the one cycle i was ok with AF coming she goes and does this. :growlmad: Hurry up and show your ugly face!!

I just temped and im almost back at my coverline.. maybe thats a good thing!

Hopefully AF will show soon so you can get ready for this cycle. Sorry for the bfn's. :(. October is a better month anyway right???? Good Luck! :dust:

Alida is doing better. Interview went good except they want me to do the preceptorship for free! All 350 hours! So will continue to look at different hospitals for another week if nothing else shows then I will have to go work for FREE! Not what I was hoping for but at least once I get those hours done I can work anywhere I want! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, sorry I've been avoiding the TTC talk and Thanks for keeping my baby girl inyour prayers. She is doing better and has started eating again! You ladies are truely like family. Thank you again. Love you all!!!!!

:dust: to all this month/cycle!!!!!!!!! Here's to October :bfp:'s!!!!!!!

So glad to hear your beautiful little girl is doing better hon :hugs:

Alida is doing better. Interview went good except they want me to do the preceptorship for free! All 350 hours! So will continue to look at different hospitals for another week if nothing else shows then I will have to go work for FREE! Not what I was hoping for but at least once I get those hours done I can work anywhere I want! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, sorry I've been avoiding the TTC talk and Thanks for keeping my baby girl inyour prayers. She is doing better and has started eating again! You ladies are truely like family. Thank you again. Love you all!!!!!

:dust: to all this month/cycle!!!!!!!!! Here's to October :bfp:'s!!!!!!!

So glad to hear that she's doing better! :)

Hiya ladies, how's things?

Sweet_alida, I'm glad that Alida is starting to feel better. You have been in my thoughts over the past few days.

Mum2miller, I'm sorry that you're getting BFNs and no :witch: Horrible :witch: for not letting you know one way or the other but I hope you'll have a sneaky BFP just waiting for you to find it...

Southern, how are you getting along? When are you planning on testing?

Isi, haven't seen you around in a while. I hope everything's ok. x

Madly, you have a little lime and only a week and a day until your scan. You must be so excited and I'm so happy for you!

Anyway, enough from me. I'm fine - just waiting, waiting, waiting until some EWCM shows up and I get back on the ovulation train! Wish me luck - October is, after all, a goooood month!

x x x

Hi Laura

I'm doing fine. I caved and tested on Friday. (too early I know) of course it was :bfn:

AF is due on thursday so I guess I'll wait and test Friday if she doesn't show.

Some days I feel hopeful that this is the month and the next day I'm sure I'm out. My problem is I get all the PMS symptoms! And we all know that that they are the same as pregnancy symptoms.
We'll see soon.

:wave: Lauraclili

:hugs: I am looking forward to my 1st scan :wohoo: only one week to go :) I am so excited and cant wait to see beanie baby.....time is flying by so quickly now :dohh:

How are you doing?

Good morning ladies.
Well I caved last night and took a test, mainly because I don't really have any cramps and I usually have cramps before AF arrives and she is due thursday.
Well, there was a very faint line. So I took another one, again very faint line. Took another one this morning and saw another faint line. My DH got home from work and I showed him all three tests and he said he saw a line on 2 out of the 3!

Please pray for me! I know a line is a line and all that but these were really faint. I'm scared to get excited about it! Or maybe I'm just in shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->