Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Good morning ladies.

Sweet- Hope you're feeling better.

Laura- Wishing you luck! :dust:

Mum2miller- That's great news! :dust:

Isi- Glad everything is going good.

I'm doing ok. Have my first ultrasound tomorrow! :)

OO goodluck for tomorrow. Cant wait to see some pics of your beautiful growing bubba!!

Isi you will be in the TWW very soon! How exciting! :happydance: I can't wait to see your lines!

Southern good Luck tomorrow! I'm sure your scan will be fine and your baby is doing fine but it is so reassureing to see that little HB! Good Luck!

Mum2miller 2WW Sucks! Good luck I hope it goes by fast for you!!!! :dust:

Laura how are you doing? When do you plan on testing? Hope you get your 2 pink likes! :dust:

Madly are you alright you've been MIA for awhile. Hope you feeling alright.

I'm feeling much better been busy with life! Good luck ladies this week!

:wave: Ladies,

So sorry I havent been around for a few days :hugs: I have been major busy at work and I have been so tired of an eve I havent had much energy to do anything at all :(
My MS is getting better although still present, but thanks for asking ladies I am feeling less :sick:

Sorry to hear you had a bug/sickness Sweet_Alida I hope you are feeling much better now :kiss:

Goodluck for your scan today Southern hon :kiss:

Lauraclili when are you testing hon?

Mum2Miller I posted in your Journal....its great news hon and I am keeping everything crossed you catch one of those eggies :)

Isi hon I note 6days until your scan :kiss: I hope everything goes well!

Me Well I should be cleaning the house before I get ready to meet my sister at noon. I am going to the cemetary today to visit my grandad, today is 3yrs since he passed and I miss him very much :cry: I have a lovely plaque for him :)

Tomorrow is Olivers 5th Birthday :) so I have some major present wrapping to do :dance: I cant wait to see his face tomorrow morning when he opens his presents :) He has a cake to take to school tomorrow for his little school friends and then he has a cake for his party on Saturday :wohoo: I think I am going to have a few busy days :dohh:

Sweet- glad you're feeling better!

Madly- glad you're MS is gettting better.

You are going to be a busy Momma!!! What did you get him??? good Luck with the party!!! Glad your feeling a little better. :) HOpe you have the energy to pull all this off! Good Luck.

Thank you Southern and Sweet_Alida :hugs:

I am back from visiting my grandad at the cemetary :( I am missing him so much today, it is 3yrs since we lost him :cry: I am also missing my nana who we lost in december it would have been her 81st birthday today and although her funeral service was at the same crematorium where my grandad rests I have no where to visit her because my dad and his brothers havent yet collected her ashes and scattered/shrewed them :( (my grandad is my mums dad and my nana is my dads mum!) I feel so lost and a little :sad1: I will I could afford to shrew my nanas ashes myself not that the crematorium would release her to me :( I just feel like her life has no ending yet iykwim because shes sat in a urn somewhere :( When DH and Oliver come home (DH is at work and Oliver is at MILS for tea!) I am going to blow up some balloons for her and we are going to have a birthday balloon release for my nana :)

Sweet_Alida hon yes I am so busy for these next few days :dohh: I wrapped all Olivers gifts now and stowed them in our cellar so we can bring them up when hes gone to bed :lol: He is Dr Who mad so we have bought him a Cyberman dress up outfit, some Dr Who dvds, A Dr Who book, A Dr Who Watch (we are going to teach him to tell the time!), Dr Who figure and his dog K9 which is remote control and his biggest gift is a Lego Fire Station Set :) He is one lucky boy! My Mum bought him a gift magazine subscription to the Dr Who mag and she has also bought him the Dr Who Annual book. MIL has bought him some more lego and a scooter and FIL has bought him a lego train set which is extremely expensive :dohh:

However I think his best present is a poster I have have made for him :) I have had a picture of his head morphed onto Dr Whos body and so the poster shows him as Dr Who......its amazing I also had his birthday card done the same as his poster to match.....mad as a hatter me :wacko: I think hes just gonna love it :)

That is awesome!!! so cool!!! He is going to go MAD!! He is going to LOVE all his presents!

Southern what time is your appt???

It was at 11 this morning.

I was able to see the heartbeat, it was 100 bpm. I looked it up and it is in the normal range. So i feel MUCH better now! I think now it has finally really sunk in that this is it! My DH was able to go and his face lit up when he saw the little heartbeat!

Southern so pleased. I'm glad they were able to see the HB. How many weeks did they figure you were? If you saw the HB than your further along than 5 weeks~HB doesn't start beating until 6 weeks. You need a new ticker~ LOL....:)

Southern so pleased. I'm glad they were able to see the HB. How many weeks did they figure you were? If you saw the HB than your further along than 5 weeks~HB doesn't start beating until 6 weeks. You need a new ticker~ LOL....:)

6 weeks. The tech put my due date on June 10 instead of June 9, but said that the dr may leave it at June 9. I really don't think a day matters! lol

Hi Ladies, im pretty new to this so please bare with me lol im 37 yrs old and im trying for :baby:#4 i have 3 girls aged 18, 11 and 2 and 1/2 we are hoping for boy this time round, we have only just started trying, my last lmp was on the 9th or the 16th of september and i havent had one since so im either 5 weeks and 1 day late or im 4 weeks and 1 day late im not really sure as i forgot to write it down, but either way im late, and i dont see the :witch: coming any time soon, i have had about 4 vvv faint :bfp: the last couple of days and before that lots of :bfn: not really sure what to think at this stage, i thought i was pregnant as i have have had all the symptons know to pregnancy, but i just cant seem to get a very dark :bfp: so i dont know whats happening, i should go for a blood test but im kind of worried it wont be a :bfp: lol oh well i guess ill just have to wait 1 more week and hope that either my AF comes or i get a dark :bfp: I really loved reading your journey through ttc and thought i might latch on if thats ok :) i would love to see what you all think about mine too:) thanks :)

Hi Ladies, im pretty new to this so please bare with me lol im 37 yrs old and im trying for :baby:#4 i have 3 girls aged 18, 11 and 2 and 1/2 we are hoping for boy this time round, we have only just started trying, my last lmp was on the 9th or the 16th of september and i havent had one since so im either 5 weeks and 1 day late or im 4 weeks and 1 day late im not really sure as i forgot to write it down, but either way im late, and i dont see the :witch: coming any time soon, i have had about 4 vvv faint :bfp: the last couple of days and before that lots of :bfn: not really sure what to think at this stage, i thought i was pregnant as i have have had all the symptons know to pregnancy, but i just cant seem to get a very dark :bfp: so i dont know whats happening, i should go for a blood test but im kind of worried it wont be a :bfp: lol oh well i guess ill just have to wait 1 more week and hope that either my AF comes or i get a dark :bfp: I really loved reading your journey through ttc and thought i might latch on if thats ok :) i would love to see what you all think about mine too:) thanks :)

Fxed for you, hopefully it is a :bfp:!!! let us know how you go.

Welcome :wave: Momof3!!! Good Luck with the testing. You might try taking a pic of your tests and posting them over in the preg test section those ladies(myself included:)) LOVE to give their opinions on Lines! LOL!!! Good LUck

Laura sweetie when are you testing? :dust: :hug:

Isi how is your IVF going???? Are you feeling any side effects from the meds?

Madly hope your feeling better and the party is going grand!

Southern How are you holding up? MS kicking in yet??? :sick: Hope your still feeling good.

Mum2miller how are you? Hope the clomid works this cycle! :dust:

Thanks hon :kiss: oliver had a fab party and all the kids had a great time :)
How are you did you have a good weekend?

Hey everyone!

Sweet- MS isn't too bad. I mainly only get sick when I'm hungry. My main thing is I'm so tired latey! I could nap all day!

:) southern hon me too :dohh: I got better for about two weeks and then hit again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->