Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

i am still around just taking a month off from charting and what not including bnb just to see if taking my mind of things help with the whole ttc. Ive heard when you stop thinking a bout it it will happen. heres hoping!! so i will be back in a month xxx take care, wishing you all loads of :dust:

I`m still here but I must confess......

I feel a little awkward posting in TTC now :( I dont want to upset anyone iykwim but I do feel like this place is my home too along with one or two other TTC threads because its where I spent most of my time :) I would hate for this thread to die although obviously I am no longer TTC :dohh: I feel like his thread is so much more than supporting each other through TCC anyway and I will continue to be around......hey you ladies esp you future 1st time mummies-to-be may need mine and Southerns advice when the time comes which I am def sure will be soon for you all :)

Love you Ladies :hug:

When I'm on this thread I know it's for TTC but I feel it's more of a place for me to come and just talk. Does that make sense. It's almost a time/place I can write about other things than TTC. I feel like I can write down my thoughts and feelings and you guys are always there to lift me up. Madly I'm sorry you don't feel welcome or like you should post on here anymore. I hope my little "bad day" didn't make you feel like that. :cry: I am just a cry baby somedays. I don't want this thread to die off. I would miss my friends too much. Madly I love talking with you on here. Southern you too. Isi you started this thread so you CAN'T leave! Laura you've been one of my cheerleaders for a long time. Mum2miller I understand needing to take a break from bnb I've thought about it for awhile too but I just can't I love seeing how everyone is doing.
Madly I'm not a first time mommy but I can't wait to start asking for advice and stuff because let's face it I haven't been pregnant for almost 2 years! :shock: I am really hopeful this cycle. I got my "smiley" face today on my OPK's! And we have been bding because my dh made it home at MIDNIGHT last night and doesn't have to leave until Wed.!! So happy he made it home just in the nick of time! :D I am so hopeful we catch that eggy this cycle :spermy: Wish me luck! I need to change my siggy to TTC again!
Thanks Ladies for not letting this thread die, it's my new home! :D Home away from Home! LOL!!! Love ya!

i am still around just taking a month off from charting and what not including bnb just to see if taking my mind of things help with the whole ttc. Ive heard when you stop thinking a bout it it will happen. heres hoping!! so i will be back in a month xxx take care, wishing you all loads of :dust:

i took a month off temps and what not :thumbup:

I'm still here cheering you on Sweet!

I'm still cheering everyone on!

xx

I'm on my last day of AF today so nearly time to get going again :happydance:
I have to admit, I'm feeling positive about this cycle but I'm scared to feel like that. I'm thinking that if I feel too positive and then I get :bfn: again this cycle, then I'll take it harder than if I just assume nothing is going to happen again. Does that make sense? How do you guys deal with it? Are you always positive, or favour the self preservation route and just think it probably won't happen again this cycle?

i took a month off from thinking about it,no temps opk's etc,worked a treat,i just kinda let my body tell me it was o iykwim,looked out for the natural signs

HI Waitin,

I'm always positive although experience has kind of tempered that a bit! I always tell myself I'm going to be super cool about it all and then as it gets towards AF time I get myself more and more convinced and then feel disappointed when she shows up. GRR! But, the lovely ladies here always help me to pick myself up and get on with it for the next month!

I have found, also, that trying something new each month has given me something new to focus on and made it a bit more ok.

How long have you been trying hun?

x

Thanks Lauraclili :)
Actually, focusing on something new each month is a really good idea. I know I focus way too much on TTC sometimes. I'm so happy I found this place as I think I was boring the arses off my friends and family because it seemed to be my only topic of conversation!
I'm on cycle #7 now. Not long compared with others on here, but every month that passes seems to feel like an age!! What about you?

Oh, I'm on cycle 11. And here was me thinking this TTC thing was going to be EASY! I know what you mean though - every month does feel like and age but then I just lick myself up and have fun trying again next month!

I'm trying the CBFM this month. I'm feeling hopeful but then I'm always feeling hopeful at this stage. :haha:

This will be my third cycle using CBFM and I have to admit, it makes me feel a lot more in control- it's also comforting to know that I am actually ovulating!
I love your positivity :) Maybe I need to do some visualisation exercises lol- if I visualise myself getting a :bfp: then it WILL happen :haha:

Sweet- yeah I thought girl too. It's a little fast HR!
My husband and I are kinda hoping for a boy because we already have 2 daughters. But another little girl would be fun too!

Southern it's still early days though. I really don't think the HR matters until later in preg. for boy or girl??? not sure though. Either way I'm so thankful that you and baby are healthy!

Hi ladies. Just a quick update from me.

Had my egg collection yesterday. We got 12 eggs. 9 have fertilised as of this morning. They'll let me know if we'll have a 3 day or 5 day transfer.

Before I forget, happy birthday Madly :cake: :hugs: :dance:

Happy Birthday Madly!!!

Isi that is great news! FX'd all goes well! Not long now!!

Happy Birthday Madly! :)

Isi- that sounds wonderful! I bet you are super excited! Praying for you!

Sweet- yes, it's early, and I've read that the HR isn't a good indicator on sex of the baby anyway. It's just fun to try and guess! :)

Thank you Ladies :hugs:

Me and DH went buggy shopping and I have an headache :dohh: I thought I was bad at making a choice but its nowt compared to DH.....I dont think we will ever decide on a buggy :lol: I think we are going to look again after xmas now.....its too much like hardwork! We then had a lovely lunch out just the two of us (Oliver was at school) so all in all a really nice day despite still feeling under the weather :(

WOW Isi I am so excited for you :) keep us posted :hugs:

Sweet and Southern if h/b is anything to go by then am having a :pink: cause beanie babys h/b is way way different to Olivers :dohh: However I just know this LO`s a :blue:

Happy Birthday Madly.

Great news Isi, let us know how you get on!

I'm waiting on my BFP appearing in the next couple of weeks!

x

Madly is it just your "gut" feeling it's a :blue:??? Or are you just trying not to get your hopes up for :pink: so you won't be let down?? I hope you get the Team you want! I also hope that little beanie stays healthy and you start feeling better too!

Southern it is fun to go by the HB and other wives tales! You should do the chinese calendar too to see whether or not your having a boy or girl so you will know if that works! It was right for my daughter! Guess you have a 50/50 chance of it being right though! LOL!!

Laura here is hoping for your BFP this cycle! We will be testing close to the same time! keep me posted. :dust:

Isi so very excited for you! Can't wait to find out transfer day! I am keeping you in my prayers as always! :dust:

Not much going on today just going to interview a Nanny for my daughter this evening. I am hoping to get back to work by the first of december! If not sooner. Mother-in-law left today so now we can get back to our "normal" routine!

Thank you Sweet hon :hugs:

Hope you find the perfect nanny :)

Its my gut feeling.....funny today I kept eyeing up the `blue` stuff :dohh: TBH I dont really mind what sex we get either is just perfect by me :) I am just happy to be given the chance to be a mummy again....I didnt know if it was ever possible given our trouble TTC Oliver am just so thankful and will gladly take what God gives me :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->