Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Laura good to see you again! :wave: I hope your feeling better. I'm doing good just tired. I am waiting to see if AF is going to show tomorrow or Wed if not then I guess I will test. I am not too hopeful this month, I don't think we hit the mark???? NTNP is a lot harder than it sounds LOL! I am still working at it and actually went and bought some OPK's for this cycle it was so hard not doing them last cycle!
Good Luck this cycle laura!

Oh Sweet! I'm crossing my fingers for you! It'd be awesome if it worked the first month you weren't trying! :)

Thanks Ladies! I'm not getting my hopes up but I guess we will know in the next couple of days if AF shows or not! I took an OPK out of curiousity because I've heard if you are preggo you can get a positive OPK and since I don't have any HPT's in the house....anyway it wasn't quite positive but almost???? So could just be the surge before AF or it could be the beginnings of something??? Time will tell! :) Thanks again. :flower:

Well I just did another OPK for the heck of it (i use the digital ones) and I got a happy face which supposedly means it's a positive.....then I started spotting....so I am pretty sure I'm out and that the positive OPK is just the surge before AF so that goes to show you that you CAN NOT use OPK's as a definite means of being pregnant! Thank goodness I didn't have my hopes up, I felt like AF was coming. On to next month!

Hi all. Hope you're all well.

Sorry about AF, Sweet. Hope this cycle brings you more luck :hugs:

Great about the scan, Southern :thumbup:

Hope you're doing better Madly.

Laura, Mum2Miller....everyone else....wishing you loads of luck this cycle.

Sorry for not being around here often. I tend to be mostly in the LTTC or AC sections. Wishing you all well....and will pop by here from time to time.

Hi isi, good to see you, i see your starting stimming today!! YAY!!! goodluck

Good Luck Isi! How exciting! How are you feeling? Thanks but I knew we wouldn't get that lucky NTNP and getting prego! Ha! I wish I was that fertile! LOL!!! Good Luck I bet your on pins and needles! Very exciting though. You can have all my dust this month!!! Good Luck!

Southern how are you doing? When is your next scan? I hope all is well with your little baby! Miss seeing you around! :D

Hey Madly hanging in there! Hubby gone again and not sure he will be home for the big "O" day so somewhat depressed. I'm just afraid that life has cost us our chance of getting pregnant until my next surgery. I'm scared I will never get my baby #2. I need to just stay off of here for a few days and clear my head I have a beautiful baby girl and I need to be content with that but it's hard I want baby #2 so badly. Sorry :cry: poor me right. I need to realize there are ladies on here that havenever had the blessing of even baby #1 and I need to realize that God will give me #2 if it's right for us. It's just hard being patient and the unknown. If I could only see the future :D. Thanks again for asking I'm good.

:hugs: hon I can relate to how you are feeling :cry: I wanted another baby from Oliver been about 18mths old and as you know he just turned 5yrs old......I feel like I wtt for an eternity and although I love him so much and felt very very blessed the yearning for another baby never went away and even though I tried to concentrate on other things we had going on in life the feeling always sat there under the surface :( I told DH I knew I would regret not having another baby (he didnt really want to have another baby) and that I also feared it would be the one thing later in life that would tear us apart because I knew I would never be able to forgive myself for not TTC and inturn blame him for not wanting another baby. He understood eventually and after our m/c I think it just heightened what we had lost even though he only knew as I lost the baby :( Now he couldnt be happier :wohoo: We know times will be hard financially but our dedication to our family and as a strong couple will get us through any difficult time and we are both so excited about this baby its unreal :) I believe our time came when the time was right for us and I truly believe Sweet hon your time will come too :)

Madly thank you so much! That means a lot to me. I think I need to keep TTC but not make it the focal of my being. I need to focus on my sweet baby girl and live life and stop obsessing! I'm like that though I will obsess over something until I get it. You are truely a dear friend and I wish we could meet in person I know we would get along great! I am so happy that God answered your prayers and I know deep in my heart he will answer mine when the time is right I just need to learn patience and faith. Thank you again :hug:

That is so nice hon and means alot to me :hugs:

I do believe you will get your gift of another baby hon....never give up hope!

Madly your in my thoughts today. I'm sorry you have to stay home and can't be with your family to help support them. I hope you and Oliver feel better soon. I pray that your family finds peace with all your other stresses and concerns about finances too. That can very draining on a family. I am sad that this thread seems to be falling off the charts! I love coming to this thread catching up on everyone but it seems like no one comes by here anymore??? Makes me a little sad but I understand that everyone has kinda gone their own way..
Laura still TTC
Southern gone to 1st Tri
Isi on her journal and IVF
Mum2miller not sure what has happened to her???
Just a little sad that's all :cry:
But I still wish everyone good luck in everything they do and hope that everyone gets a little 9 month miracle!
Madly stay strong today and get better. God is with you! :D

Aww, Sweet Alida. You're right. We've all kind of drifted on this thread. So sad because it used to be such a nice cheerful place, filled with PMA!! I admit I've been carried away with my IVF journey and have spent more time on my journal and the IVF threads....but we do have to be there for each other. Thanks so much for being such a great cheerleader hun. :hugs:

Madly...as always, you're always in my heart and prayers. You're such a ray of sunshine and have been the light of this thread from the start. Can't wait to follow you along your journey. :hugs:

Southern....so strong and grounded. I was so so so very happy for you when you got your :bfp:....and I will keep praying that things work out perfectly for you and the little one. Thanks for all those bible passages you've shared in the past :hugs:

Laura....I just feel your :bfp: coming!! You're such a sweetheart and I pray you get your heart's desires :hugs:

MomtoMiller, Nayla....all the other lovely ladies this thread has seen.....sending you loads of :hugs:

It would break my heart if this thread dies off, so if you're up for it, let's hang around so we can cheer each other on :friends:

Southern how are you doing? When is your next scan? I hope all is well with your little baby! Miss seeing you around! :D

Doing good. Had another scan yesterday because they had found a hematoma on the first scan. Baby's heart rate was 163, which was good. Waiting on a call from the Dr to confirm, but the tech said everything looked good. So I'm thinking that God has gotten rid of that hematoma! :)

Sorry I haven't been around much. I really love coming to this thread and I don't want it to die out! You all are my friends and I love to see what's going on in your journeys! And I need all of ya'll! :hug:

I'm glad everyone else LOVES this thread as much as I do. This was one of the first threads I came across when I found BNB and that is why I fell in love with this site. Thank you ladies for that! I know this sounds stupid but I really do feel like you ladies are more than cyber-friends! I feel like I know each and every one of you. We share stuff on here that I don't even share with my Mother! LOL! I love you ladies and thank you for not letting this wonderful thread die.

Isi thank you for starting it so many months ago! I know your busy with your IVF and you should spend your time where you need too I was not in anyway trying to make anyone feel bad for not stopping by this thread it's just kinda like my "home' and I don't want to lose it! Good Luck Sunday Isi. I know your going to do great!

Southern I'm so glad your scan went well. I hope that MS isn't too bad for you! HB of 160's...hhhhmmmm could be a girl! :D

Hiya,

Sorry I've not been around much either. I don't want this thread to die - you ladies are all too important to me to let that happen!

I'm fine, still TTC but hopefully not for much longer.

Love you all! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->