Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hey ladies!! :wave:

I started a BFP by Christmas thread if you want to put your name on santa's list along with a message.

Good luck and :dust: to us all!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-your-name-message-santas-list-57-so-far.html

Thanks Live in Hope!! I will go over and add my prayer and wishlist to Santa right now!

:wave: Hey Southern hon :hugs: How are you hon?

I am fine here....still struggling with my throat and chest infection but I think thanks to the antibiotics my dr gave me I have begun to turn a corner and get some energy back at last :) I took Oliver to buy fireworks for tomorrows bonfire night after he finished school for the day and we did some shopping....as per norm my `few bits` turned into 5bags full of food :saywhat: lesson to be learned.....never go shopping when you are hungry :lol:

Hi everyone.

Just dropping in...

Glad that you're starting to feel a bit better Madly. I'm totally with you though - NEVER shop when hungry - always dreadful!

x

Isi, I just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow as well...

You'll be in my thoughts.

x

Hello Ladies :wave:
Thanks for stopping by my journal that was so nice! :blush:
Madly sorry you've been so sick and you should NEVER shop when hungry you will buy stuff you don't need! :thumbup:
Isi not long now before you will be PUPO!!!! So excited for you! Can't wait for you to test! Hope all goes well tomorrow!!!
Southern how are you hun? Feeling all right? When is your next scan?
Laura I'm counting down the days to announce that we are bump buddies! How cool would that be You, Me and Isi all bump buddies!!! So cool!!!! FX'd for all of us!

Thanks Ladies :kiss:

Funny I bought a few currys and rice with side dishes from the fresh deli counter :) I have a thing about curry and rice atm :dohh: I also stocked up on oranges (cant get enough of them!) baby Charlie will be born looking like an orange at this rate :rofl: what with all the oranges and orange juice am consuming :) I also bought some pom bear potato crisp snacks and two fresh custard creams :lol: A bit of an odd shop everything else was general household use!

Goodluck for tomorrow Isi :hugs:

Sweet- I'm feeling good. Don't know when I'll have another scan. I go to the Dr again on the 15th and she will listen for the heartbeat. Dh is pretty excited about hearing it.

Isi- I pray everything goes well for you today! :)

Madly- Hope you get rid of all the sickness soon!

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

Thanks ladies.

Thank God the transfer went well. 3 beautiful embies on board :thumbup:. Its in God's Hands now

:yipee: the Transfer is done! Isi is now PUPO!!! congrats! FX'd all continues to go well!

:wohoo: Isi glad the transer went well :) keeping everything xed!

Heres hoping for some super super sticky :dust: :thumbup:

Hey Ladies how are all of you doing? Just thought I'd "bump" this thread so it doesn't die!! Hope everyone is doing good and I hope to be seeing some :bfp:'s again very soon! Mine included! LOL!!!!
Good luck Isi! Can't wait until you test! Hope your doing good and getting some good reading in.
Laura- good luck girl. I'll be stalking your thread and thanks for finding me on fb! Love your pics on there!
Madly hope your feeling good and that bubs is growing strong. Hope ds and dh is good and hope he was able to sort out his job situation.
Southern how have you been girl? You been spending time over in the 1st Tri? Your almost to 2nd Tri here shortly right?
Mum2miller- how are you sweetie? Haven't seen you on here lately hope all is okay. :hugs:

:wave: Sweet :hugs: How are you?

I`m fine thank you for asking as is baby Charlie :) We are on countdown to our gender scan :dohh: 4wks and 5days to go :lol: feeling a little impatient :dohh: however I am thinking Team :blue:

Oliver is doing great,looking forward to santas visit :) and work is ok for DH at the minute although no closer to that promotion which is very frustrating for him :( I am keeping faith everything will work out just fine!

Hi ladies! :wave:

Sweet- Yes I'll be in the 2nd trimester very soon. Already getting too big for my jeans! :blush: Hope you'll be joining me over at the first trimester very soon!

Madly- Glad to hear everything is good.

Isi- Can't wait until you test! Praying for you! [-o<

Laura- Keeping you in my prayers also.

:dust: all around ladies!

Madly you need a ticker for your countdown to your gender scan! Glad your doing good will keep praying for your dh to get that promotion.

Southern you too I'm glad you seem to be doing good. Hope the ms isnt too bad. I hope to be joining you soon too, however I caved and tested today(not FMU and BFN) so who knows???

Laura how are you girl? :dust:

Isi can't wait for test day! Almost here!!! :dust:

Hiya,

I'm not commenting about it at the moment as I don't want to say anything until I know one way or the other. I'm lurking though!

How are you all doing? Such exciting times here again!

x

Laura I'm not sure what that post means but I sure hope it means you might have your BFP! Will be anxiously waiting for an update. Hope you are alright and can't wait to hear from you! Maybe I'll go see you on FB! :D :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->