Anyone else due 13 november

amybet

Reaction score
HI IM DUE 13TH OF NOVEMBER
JUST WONDERING HOW OTHER PEOPLE ARE FEELING WHO ARE DUE THE SAME KIND OF TIME AS ME.:thumbup:

Im due 23rd November :) Feeling great at the moment! Waiting for the "ive had enough - get this baby out of me" phase to start soonish :D

Im due 23rd November :) Feeling great at the moment! Waiting for the "ive had enough - get this baby out of me" phase to start soonish :D

Oh thats here for me now. :p and i feel so Heavy i cant be bothered getting up to do anything anymore. Or picking things up that i drop. :dohh:

Nice to hear from people due the same kind of time
im feeling excited bet very tired a lot of the time
swelling in ankles
cant wait to meet my little boy,what you all having,
x

Im excited also. And i also have swelling in my ankles which is sometimes painful and my legs are swollen too resulting in stretchmarks and a larger bottom and thighs :p
I am having a little girl.
It's exciting coz our LO's can come anytime really from now whenever they decide they are ready. But in all honesty im not quite ready yet. Im worrying that 8 weeks is not enough to get everything all set up nicely. (even though it is :p)

i am due the 14th but am having c section just waiting for the date x

I am due our 2nd baby on 18th November.

Feeling great at the moment but bump has certainly had a growth spurt in the last week - been tiny so far!

Feel the weeks are flying by now....I havent bought anything yet, but as our LO is only 20 months I dont think there is much needed - nappies/wipes and thats it I think!:flower:

Feeling great at the moment but bump has certainly had a growth spurt in the last week - been tiny so far!

Feel the weeks are flying by now....I havent bought anything yet, but as our LO is only 20 months I dont think there is much needed - nappies/wipes and thats it I think!:flower:

Im due the 18th too :flow:

Ah, good!!

I see you are having your first - a girl - lovely!!!

Our first was a girl, but we have a little brother on the way for her now!

Im due the 16th. Feel good just now a bit tired & counting down the weeks but moving house also in a week so feel a bit panicky about decorating nursery and having everything organised! im having a little boy.. really cant wait to meet him!

I'm due on the 18th, I'm feeling very excited, not nervous or scared at all which ppl seem suprised about! Just so looking forward to the birth and coming home with our baby! Saying that I am absolutely shattered and fed up of peeing every 10 mins! 6 Plus I've still got 6 weeks until maternity leave :cry:

Ah, good!!

I see you are having your first - a girl - lovely!!!

Our first was a girl, but we have a little brother on the way for her now!

Yes i was stoaked to b having a girl
and i also would love to have a boy next so she has a little brother :)
Very cool

oh why do you have to have a c section
hope you get your date soon
:thumbup:

i had one with my son he was to big to engage so have asked for one again i should get date week on tuesday hopefully. i'm starting to feel like i have had enough now but i've been ill all week so think that is why tbh.
how are you feeling? really not long to go now xx

Im due the 16th. Feel good just now a bit tired & counting down the weeks but moving house also in a week so feel a bit panicky about decorating nursery and having everything organised! im having a little boy.. really cant wait to meet him!

I see you are in Glasgow too - and due just 2 days before me! Which hospital are you going to? I am going to the Princess Royal.

Hoping for a vbac, but baby is still breech and have a feeling I will need another c-section so possibly be a few days before the 18th for me!:flower:

im due the 14th but LO is breech so think the baby is going to arrive here via section him/her dont seem to want to move :)

feeling a bit down at the min as im getting monitored weekly to check baby's weight and its quite draining because i seem to just wait around on wednesday afternoon check ups now, then spend wednesdat evening tellling close family members and friends how we got on at todays appointment lol oh do i ever regret telling them baby was showing as being small to begin with lol

all in all thou generally im feeling good, not getting a great nights sleep now but not too bad and no high bp swelling etc xxx

I see you are in Glasgow too - and due just 2 days before me! Which hospital are you going to? I am going to the Princess Royal.

Hoping for a vbac, but baby is still breech and have a feeling I will need another c-section so possibly be a few days before the 18th for me!:flower:

I had the choice between two but choice Wishaw Hospital as its a bit closer.. i stay just a few miles outside Glasgow. Hopefully baby will turn soon and you get the vbac u want!

oh why do you have to have a c section
hope you get your date soon
:thumbup:

i had one with my son he was to big to engage so have asked for one again i should get date week on tuesday hopefully. i'm starting to feel like i have had enough now but i've been ill all week so think that is why tbh.
how are you feeling? really not long to go now xx

yeh iv got 8 week's left now so really not long. im feeling okay thanks little back ake. how much did your son weigh, im havin a boy,xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->