Anyone else due 13 november

im due on the 15th with my 3rd I already have a girl and a boy and im really uncomfortable i got severe spd/pgp dont get a good nights sleep but yet i dont feel ready for my little boy to arrive lol

i have my 4d scan booked for tomorrow so cant wait for that :D

I'm due on the 18th - first baby, little girl :) feel like I'm rapidly running out of time to get everything done, and baby doesn't seem ready to stop growing! lol

I'm due on the 18th - first baby, little girl :) feel like I'm rapidly running out of time to get everything done, and baby doesn't seem ready to stop growing! lol

aww its exciting. what u got left to do.lol,xx

im due on the 15th with my 3rd I already have a girl and a boy and im really uncomfortable i got severe spd/pgp dont get a good nights sleep but yet i dont feel ready for my little boy to arrive lol

i have my 4d scan booked for tomorrow so cant wait for that :D

hope it all went well,xx:thumbup:

i no how you feel,mine seems like it wont stup growing aswell at mo
goodluck
:thumbup:
xx

I'm due 13th December BUT my birthday is 13th November and it's a great day so any of you that have your babes on this day will be very lucky :) ps I've never met anyone with the same birthday as me but whoopie Goldberg was born on 13th nov so maybe sing songs from sister act to distract you during labour lol!!! ;)

well if my baby comes on due date then my little boy can share your birthday,
goodluck
:thumbup:

Im also due the 13th and have still been sleeping well and feeling pretty good. I def dont enjoy bending over anymore though and somedays after work my legs and feet are swollen, its great to meet all of you ladies due around the same time :)

I'm due the 13th also ... so far 3rd tri hasn't been too bad... no real complaints. No hip pain, thank goodness. Some heartburn but not much. Less tired than before, too for some reason... Looking forward to baby dropping. Anyone know when that happens?

My baby dropped this week and everyone panicked, lol. I had a few days of having my lungs back to myself and being able to breathe properly, but having to deal with a lot more pressure low down. She's moved back up again now though lol. Apparently your bump can drop any time from around 30 weeks ish, but even if it does baby can just stay like it and you can still go all the way to 40 weeks. I researched it when my bump dropped and apparently with your first child it doesn't really mean much :(

thankyou for all replying
ist great knowing whats going on with ladies due about the same time
goodluck to all of you,
xx

My baby dropped this week and everyone panicked, lol. I had a few days of having my lungs back to myself and being able to breathe properly, but having to deal with a lot more pressure low down. She's moved back up again now though lol. Apparently your bump can drop any time from around 30 weeks ish, but even if it does baby can just stay like it and you can still go all the way to 40 weeks. I researched it when my bump dropped and apparently with your first child it doesn't really mean much :(

goodluck for when it happens,x
:happydance::happydance:

I wish mine would drop. I am so uncomfortable right now. It is six in the morning and I've been up all night because I'm not breathing right and I'm so uncomfortable.

Also, I don't think the salmon I ate agreed with me.

I am never eating salmon again.

For some reason my breathing is better, but now I'm more nauseous than before. Not as bad as in the first tri, though - I was nauseous constantly then. Hate it because it makes me want to eat all the time to attempt to feel better .

CAN"T WAIT TILL THIS IS OVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->