Anyone else due 13 november

i am due the 14th but am having c section just waiting for the date x

oh why do you have to have a c section
hope you get your date soon
:thumbup:

i had one with my son he was to big to engage so have asked for one again i should get date week on tuesday hopefully. i'm starting to feel like i have had enough now but i've been ill all week so think that is why tbh.
how are you feeling? really not long to go now xx

yeh iv got 8 week's left now so really not long. im feeling okay thanks little back ake. how much did your son weigh, im havin a boy,xxx

he was 10lb and 2 foot long with broad shoulders and big head takes after his dad hehe and i am 5'4 and was size 8 before having him. but this one seems little smaller so hopefully she will be. i am having girl btw :happydance: one of each i'm done after this one haha is he your first? x

I am due the 11th November, and i feel like i am at the stage that i have had enough and cant wait to meet my little princess. My back aches so bad and my feet are swollen most nites.

i am due the 14th but am having c section just waiting for the date x

oh why do you have to have a c section
hope you get your date soon
:thumbup:

i had one with my son he was to big to engage so have asked for one again i should get date week on tuesday hopefully. i'm starting to feel like i have had enough now but i've been ill all week so think that is why tbh.
how are you feeling? really not long to go now xx

yeh iv got 8 week's left now so really not long. im feeling okay thanks little back ake. how much did your son weigh, im havin a boy,xxx

he was 10lb and 2 foot long with broad shoulders and big head takes after his dad hehe and i am 5'4 and was size 8 before having him. but this one seems little smaller so hopefully she will be. i am having girl btw :happydance: one of each i'm done after this one haha is he your first? x

lol aww bless him. aww one of each. yeh he is my first hun, xxx

I am due the 11th November, and i feel like i am at the stage that i have had enough and cant wait to meet my little princess. My back aches so bad and my feet are swollen most nites.

it's nice to no somebody els feels the same as me, my feet n ankles are very swollen,x

Thankyou for all your replys
goodluck everyone,
xx

Due 14th my 1st girl after 4 boys :happydance: she breech at the mo so hope she not too comfortable that way or be my first section n really dont want one.

Due 14th my 1st girl after 4 boys :happydance: she breech at the mo so hope she not too comfortable that way or be my first section n really dont want one.

have you been told by the midwife to do anything to turn her arouns as my boy is breech to xxxx

have you been told by the midwife to do anything to turn her arouns as my boy is breech to xxxx

You can try some of the things suggested on the spinningbabies site - though I have tried all the headstands - this pregnancy and last and no such luck on LO turning! Going to ask doctor for some moxibustion next week....:flower:

Im due the 16th. Feel good just now a bit tired & counting down the weeks but moving house also in a week so feel a bit panicky about decorating nursery and having everything organised! im having a little boy.. really cant wait to meet him!

I see you are in Glasgow too - and due just 2 days before me! Which hospital are you going to? I am going to the Princess Royal.

Hoping for a vbac, but baby is still breech and have a feeling I will need another c-section so possibly be a few days before the 18th for me!:flower:

I had the choice between two but choice Wishaw Hospital as its a bit closer.. i stay just a few miles outside Glasgow. Hopefully baby will turn soon and you get the vbac u want!

I'm due 9th of Nov at RAH in Paisley!!

Starting to feel quite uncomfortable, getting a lot of Braxton Hicks as well. I'm hoping that I don't go way over this time and have to be induced again. :flower:

i dont get any bh yet,is anyone else like me
xx

Hi,

Im due on the 12th November with my second blue bump - can't wait.

Im feeling fine. A bit tired so I'm going to up my iron intake. My hips are starting to hurt a little from the extra weight and I've definitely felt a shift in my centre of gravity over the past two weeks. xx

im not getting BH either x

I'm due the 7th. of November and I am experiencing everything except swollen ankles. The worst is the achy hips and buckling knees for me anyways.

I'm due on 13th Nov with my first baby, can't wait til she is here x

im the same,13th nov with my first
so excited and you realise on this bump and baby how everyone experiences can be so different,
cant wait to have my baby boy
:happydance:

Arghhh cant wait for her to turn and get her foot out of my left hip :dohh: anyone else getting this with baby breech?

im due on 18 nov.....i have a question for u all ladies...

this is my 3rd pregnency but 1st baby after .......1 mmc and 1 abortion ...bothe in 1st tri.....
whole pregnency when i had sex feel so much pain like doin it first time but last night when we do it seem im already dialated (it dosent hurt...)....
im goin to confirm it on monday with my OB but any of u feel like u r already dialated....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->