Anyone else due 30th September?

ugh ladies, so yesterday I was all smiles and happy and feelin' fine... until about midway through the day.

Then, I got a headache that would NOT go away, and got dizzy. got my BP checked and it was really high. So I called my midwife, who had me come in right away, checked me out, and said I'm at risk of developing preeclampsia- basically, I'm borderline right now.

DAMMIT. I was doing so well!!!

She's got me taking in extra protein, garlic tablets, and this calcium magnesium citrate stuff, all in the hopes of bringing by BP back down to normal and preventing development of full-blown pre-e. I don't like the stuff, but of course I take it- whatever I have to do, you know?

I just hope it doesn't progress anymore... I'm hoping for a home birth and becoming pre-eclamptic I'm pretty sure would force us into the hospital. :cry:

oh no!!! hope your ok ..... hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

im due 27th sep :happydance: but Im feeling utter rubbish now :cry: ive felt soooooooooooooo well all the way through up until around 28 weeks, i have regular braxton hicks ... daily [irritable uterus] , ive started feeling really sick and i have hideous SPD .... I have physcio again this morning :dohh: now baby is measuring small so I have a growth scan tomorrow .... he's been breech and back to back for agggggges so im thinking thats why :thumbup: ..... But apart from all the above I can't complain lol ........ and I know its a huge contradiction but I really have loved being pregnant again and I know im going to miss it :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

very true but knowing my doctor if i give in to one day the next time i go back it will be a few more days lol but i am not letting them change it because i want to give my bab as much time to cook as i can.

Feel sooooooooooo tired today! Can't seem to drag myself out of bed. x

im due 27th sep :happydance: but Im feeling utter rubbish now :cry: ive felt soooooooooooooo well all the way through up until around 28 weeks, i have regular braxton hicks ... daily [irritable uterus] , ive started feeling really sick and i have hideous SPD .... I have physcio again this morning :dohh: now baby is measuring small so I have a growth scan tomorrow .... he's been breech and back to back for agggggges so im thinking thats why :thumbup: ..... But apart from all the above I can't complain lol ........ and I know its a huge contradiction but I really have loved being pregnant again and I know im going to miss it :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due date buddy, I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I know what you mean about missing pregnancy in spite of it all though.

Can you believe we're only 5 weeks out?!?!?!?! CRAZY!!!!! :happydance:

I'm only 4 weeks away! My section date is 25th sept if he doesn't come before. 31 days!!!

I'm due 30th September :) I'm having a girl.
My son was born at 36 weeks 5 days so wondering if this one will be early too but I have a feeling she will be late!!x

I'm due 30th September :) I'm having a girl.
My son was born at 36 weeks 5 days so wondering if this one will be early too but I have a feeling she will be late!!x

I have that feeling too! My daughter was born at 35 weeks. x

How is everyone feeling?

I'm having another sleepless night by the looks of it. Can't get comfy, and my eldest daughter doesn't seem to be planning on going to sleep anytime soon either! x

I've been sleeping better which is weird but I think its cause I haven't been drinking so much so late for peeing. Apparently Theo is 3/5 engaged, does that have any bearing on how early they come?

Generally, not really. There's a chance he could come early, but on the other hand I've known people be fully engaged and still go overdue. It's hard to tell really. x

I'm feeling fine physically but really aggravated!! I keep finding myself wide awake in the middle of the night and also keep going through stages of thinking baby isn't moving. Can't believe the worry is actually worse now that it was in the early stages! :shrug:

I have so much to do getting the house ready for her arrival and the strain is starting to show. Hubby, bless him, doesn't seem to understand why I keep breaking down! :cry:

Anyone else's hormones getting the better of them? :blush:

I'm feeling fine physically but really aggravated!! I keep finding myself wide awake in the middle of the night and also keep going through stages of thinking baby isn't moving. Can't believe the worry is actually worse now that it was in the early stages! :shrug:

I have so much to do getting the house ready for her arrival and the strain is starting to show. Hubby, bless him, doesn't seem to understand why I keep breaking down! :cry:

Luckily I don't get chance to worry about baby not moving as it doesn't stop!

I used to have the occassional breakdown, now it's most days! DH and children seem to be used to it now and keep out of the way so they don't wind me up even more! Hormones are definitely getting the better of me! x

me! All I want to do is cry, all day long haha. It's partially fatigue as well, I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->