Anyone else due 4th June 2014

RC86

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is expecting the same time as me and can be my new buddie :) I'm 6+5 today

I am due June 4, 2014 as well! Since I have had two losses this year, and no children, I am cautiously optimistic. However, we did get to see a heartbeat this past Thursday and my other two never developed past a yolk so I am pretty excited.

DH and I told our parents this past week and are trying to smile about everything.

How are you feeling? I have bouts of queasiness, mostly in the evenings, but nothing severe. My boobs grew a bunch in the past few days as well. Of course I am tired and I get winded easily which is not normal for me as I am very active.

Other than that, I don't feel all that pregnant yet.

My next scan is October 31 when I will be 9 weeks. Then since I am 36 I will have a genetic scan on Nov. 22.

Hello due date buddie.

Like you I'm trying not to get overly excited about it, its my first ever pregnancy and I know there is always a high risk of miscarriage in first timester. I'm sorry to hear about your losses 3rd time lucky though right :)

I'm the same with the nausea it comes n goes but never server and I'm never sick. I'm quite happy about that. My boobs have defo grown and are very tender. The tiredness is too my biggest sympotm I can't seem to make it though the day without a nap and if I do I turn into a horror, moody and sensitive! Poor boyfriend doesn't know if he's coming of going already and its only the start haha.

I've not heard from the midwife yet but I don't think I see them until I'm 12 week and get first scan.

Always worried and like you don't actually feel pregnant yet either!!

It'll be nice to go though this with someone :) how long was you TTC I'm only 27 and started trying last December.

We were not protecting Oct and Nov last year but did not really "try" until December. I got pregnant in April but it was a chemical. Got pregnant again about 10 days later and at 8 week scan found only a large sac and yolk. Tried Misoprostol in early June, but had a lot of complications and it did not fully work, so I had a d&c later in June. Waited to try again until August. Did not work the first cycle but worked the second.

I seem to get pregnant easily, it's just conceiving a healthy baby that's been hard.

DH and I are both 36 so I have been realistic about the process.

I am glad to hear that your symptoms are similar. Of course I want all of these symptoms but I am sure that once they come I will want to go back to feeling well.

I can't believe you have to wait until 12 weeks. That is a challenge. Typically in the U.S. women don't get a first scan until 8-12 weeks. The only good thing to come out of my experience is that my doc will do a scan whenever I want one.

Sorry, I just read up...

RC86 - you should hear from a midwife soon, for your 'booking in''

I'm alternating between sick, or tired, or both! But I do have a almost 8 month old too! Lol x

Yea in the UK we don't have our first scan until 12-14weeks the wait it painful...I would just love to receive my date in the post at the moment so I have something to work towards but don't even know when I will get that. Dr refered me last Friday so its been over a week but I guess since I'm only 6 weeks they ain't in any hurry to book me in.

I'm always tempted to go out and by another test to check that I'm still actually pregnant. I have to stop myself being so obsessive about it though.

Hope the next 5-6 weeks flys by!!

I bet you feel more reasured knowing you can get a scan when you feel you need one.

I would like to feel more symptoms as well sometimes, I do get cramps every so often. They still feel like AF cramps. Do you get cramps?

Hello Liamswife :)

RC86 - you should hear from a midwife soon, for your 'booking in'' x

My friend said that also but when I looked into our local hospital it said they do your booking in appointment at the same time they do your first scan :( I would love to hear from midwife though!!

I know what you mean, I want to keep testing!! Lol.

Where abouts are you? I've never heard about them doing it like that before, bless you that's a long wait.

Although all you do at booking in is answer lots and lots of questions!x

I do have sensations in my uterus but I don't consider them cramps. My typical AF cramps are unbearable, these are twinges.

Did you ever lick a battery as a kid on a dare? Do you remember that little charge you got on your tongue? My uterus feels like that. I get it numerous times an hour. It almost makes me feel like I have motion sickness.

I'm on the Wirral Liamswife. It really is a long wait!

I know what you mean itsawonder, I get what feels like cramps though. I said to my dr and she tested urine for infection but if was fine and she said its common. I hope she's telling the truth. They aren't unbearably bad pains though just like twinges.

I am! Feeling nauseous today. And very tired!

Have any of you told family and friends yet?

I've told my mum and best friend, boyfriend hasn't told anyone. We want to leave telling everyone else until we reach the 12 week mark.

Hi ladies, my EDD is 2nd June but think at scan il be put back about 6/7days...

Ive not seen anyone yet :( Called the midwife self referral number and Midwife app is 11th Nov and they book my scan whilst im there so hopefully wont be too long to wait for that!

Ive known since i was 4 weeks, the wait is killing! Only told hubby of course, best friend as due same week! Were announcing to family in few weeks time with little special announcement of our son wearing a tshirt saying on the back 'im going to be a big brother' and waiting to see how long before they realize! :)

We told our parents. I was supposed to travel to see one of them but since I have had 2 miscarriages flying is out of the picture. We figured, if we were going to tell one, we would tell all. Unfortunately I was not ready for them to know but I am hopeful all will go well.

No one else will know until I have my genetic screening done. Appointment is Nov. 22 so I figure we will be out by our Thanksgiving holiday (in the U.S.).

Jess - Great idea with the t-shirt! I can just picture the look on your sons face when someone points and screams :)

I'm due on the 4th too. Congrats everyone :dust:

Feeling tired and hormonal, on a brighter note 7 weeks tomorrow! I'm in Aus :)

Jess that's a really sweet idea for doing it.

Itsawonder I don't blame you for not feeling ready to of told them yet. You should b ok though and hopefully everything will be fine :) I bet they were all over the moon for you.

Me and boyfriend are waiting till 12 week scan I think to tell everyone else, we will properly invite his parents over for a meal and tell them while they are here. My mum and dad both live miles away so its harder to make it interesting breaking the news. I just told my mum over the phone n will do the same with my dad.

Can't wait to tell the world :)

Hi, im 6+6 and according to my dates im due june 4th but at booking app yesterday I was told I was due june 6th, guess I will wait for dating scan to know for sure

Hi smurff

Interesting...hopefully they will tell you at the scan better :) I'm 6+6 today as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->