Anyone else due 4th June 2014

In the UK they don't like to do heartbeats on a Doppler before your 16 week appointment as they can be tricky to find xx

How are you girls all getting on?

I keep waking up early. Then I'm exhausted all day. Its hard to get a proper nights sleep, so end up napping during the day when I get chance.

MrsWKJ I'm not sure when the first time is you get to hear the heart beat. I just seen it today, you can see a little movement from the heart beat on the scan though. It does put your mind at ease a little more but I'm still very nervous also as its still early days. I hope your first scan goes well!

I think you can sometimes hear it around 7-8 weeks in an ultrasound appointment. When the doctor uses a doppler it can be as late as 12 weeks or as early as 9. Of course, this varies from person to person and I am sure many fall outside of those guidelines.

MrsWKJ - you will should see the heartbeat by next week. Many times they will start with an abdominal scan. If they don't see anything in the sac or don't see enough they will do an internal scan.

Thanks ladies My appointment is on 26th of Oct. I will be approx 8 weeks then. Since my gyn had to go on leave i had to shift my scan to another doc. I asked them if they will do an internal scan and they said yes. I had internal scan on my first gyn visit on 6th and she did an internal scan and could see the sac and she put me on 5 weeks.

Ive been not feeling so great was vomiting today and my taste buds are seriously messed up. Feel very tired and weak too. Cant keep standing for very long.

Hi ladies, I'm a little further behind than you, due 18th June!

I'm not having lots of symptoms apart from I'm so tired!! Hard to rest with a toddler though, especially one who gets up at the crack of dawn!

RC86...I spotted in my first pregnancy quite a bit and had an early scan at 8 wks! That showed an area of the blood but again no explanation as to why! I think it's actually a lot more common than people think x

Also my midwife system seems different to everyone else's. I go to doctor who advises on what to avoid and what's safe etc. I then booked into midwife at same surgery which is in two weeks. Then I will get a scan date through the post!! X

I had my u/s at the hospital and she didn't quite tell me my EDD so I'll know when I see my midwife Thursday!

The ultrasound technician said baby measured 7 weeks exactly (with heartbeat!!) which would put me June 4th or June 5th :thumbup:

My name is Kimberlee and I'm married to my high school sweetheart. We our expecting our fourth baby, our oldest is a girl (our only girl) and she is almost 3 years old. Our middle baby is almost two years old and our youngest was stillbirth August 9th of this year. We got pregnant about 2.5 weeks after Elijah was born which was a total shock, blessing and scare! After having our second I was told it would take several years to get pregnant (with treatment) and there was a small chance I could never conceive again. We got pregnant with Elijah a year later (with no treatment)! What a miracle he is, so to have gotten pregnant so soon was just amazing.

How are you all?

I've been quite poorly this week, I had ms on and off for the first time for real this week. Lucky I've only actually been sick 2 times with it. The rest of the time its just feeling sick. I've also had a migraine which was quite bad the other night, I'm used to migraines but I couldn't take my usual tablets so it felt a lot worse. Thankfully managed to sleep though most of it.
I'm still constantly worried and this 4 week wait until my scan is really going to drag! I think I would just like constant reassurance that everything is ok.
Hope you ladies are getting on alright.

RC86 - sorry and glad you are not feeling well.

No real MS for me which, of course, makes me nervous. But I have now made it further into my pregnancy than I did with either loss.

I do get tummy aches in the afternoons but I am able to eat. I had a moment where I almost vomited about 1 week ago and had terrible diarrhea last Thursday - will never eat an apple again. Actually, you will get a kick out of this. DH and I were in a hotel and I was not feeling well b/c of that darn apple. He took a shower and I had to run in while he was showering to use the toilet. That was an "okay, I am really pregnant" moment for both of us.... And, I hope that never happens again.

Other than that just tired and my boobs are bigger.

I am trying to enjoy the fact that I am not sick all of the time. So far it just seems too easy.

Next scan in one week and one day.

ItsAWonder I've had a couple cases of diarrhoea also. I wasn't sure if it was connected to pregnancy because the signs seem to have constipation rather then diarrhoea. Ive not had any constipation.
I bet you can't wait for your next scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->