Anyone else due 4th June 2014

Thanks, i cannot wait :D we tell inlaws 1st Nov when he stays over as only see once a month so telling them first. Then Sunday roast at ours 3rd Nov to tell everyone else!

its great as nobody will be expecting this

i'm june 6th too. Hoping not to tell anyone until 12 weeks but im really sick and miserable with it so might have to tell family sooner!

Hey I am new to this group I am due the 6th of June this is my 1st pregnancy :) trying not to get to excited just yet I am the same I have not had my booking inn yet or heard anything from anyone xx

Good luck to all you ladies due around the same time as me :)

I got my 12wk scan appointment though the post today for 20th November. 5 weeks to wait ARHHH its gonna seem like forever!! Also got a lot of info on what to expect during pregnancy and about all the tests that are gonna get done during the pregnancy. It feels slightly more real but still doesn't feel that real yet.

Still trying not to get too excited about it!

Today I'm feeling extremely tired and cramping again. I felt a bit nauseous this morning but still no actual morning sickness.

Congrats! It must be such a relief to have a date to look forward to.

Had a nightmere this evening...started bleeding at 6:30 n went down to the hospital. Nothing they could do because the early pregnancy unit was closed so need to go back in the morning for a early scan. Its a threatened miscarriage though so I'm expecting the worst. :(

RC86 - I hope your ok, I miscarried twice before my daughter, but I also bled heavily with my daughter at 7 weeks, turned out I had a bad UTI.

PLEASE don't lose hope, rest up and sending lots of love and thoughts for tomorrow xxx

Thanks Liamswife.

I am expecting the worst but hoping for the best!

:dust:

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, with everything crossed!xx

RC86 - I know all too well how hard it is to stay positive when bleeding occurs but try when you can. Bleeding in early pregnancy is very common - it could just be burst capillaries (the little veins in the cervix). This can happen if you exercise, lift anything, have sex, are constipated, etc. It could be a little cyst that burst which is also normal in pregnancy.

My thoughts are with you and I will be keeping an eye on this post tomorrow to see how things go. I am in the US so it will be afternoon for you when I see anything.

In the meantime, rest and keep your feet up on a pillow. This is the advice my ob and my friends who are ob's always give.

We are here for you.

Hey ladies! I'm due 6th june 2014. Its gonna be my first baby. I haven't told anyone yet just me and my DH know and its just making me more and more anxious. I just wanna let it out soon!
I will take an appointment for my 7-8week scan. Really nervous!
Congratulations ladies for the bfp and I hope you all have h&h 9 months.

My visit to the hospital went well I still have baby and beating heart n a little photo of "something" to keep!! Over the moon!!

The bleed was next to baby n she didn't know if maybe it had been another baby or if it had been a blood clot! I'm still happy though.

Thank you girls for your well wishes and messages!!

What wonderful news! Congratulations!!!!! And you got to see the heartbeat early so some good things can come out of terrible scares. Sorry you had to go through that.

Think my MS (or more afternoon and evening sickness) is going to start kicking in. DH was cooking his dinner last night while I was going to heat up some soup I made the day before. He had just heated up a tiny bit of olive oil in a pan and put a few pieces of this beautiful farm fresh onion into the pan. It smelled like 1,000 deep friend onion rings on fire and I had to run to the bathroom. No actual vomiting but oh so close. I had to lock myself in the bathroom for 45 minutes with the fan on b/c the house smelled so bad (this is usually one of my favorite smells). DH opened all of the doors and windows to try to air things out. Laid on the couch for the rest of the night and could not touch my soup until almost 9:00 pm.

Here we go!

Itsawonder your story makes me smile not because I like to hear about you feeling so rough but because I know you will now feel that little bit more pregnant :) I hope the sickness doesn't get any worse though for you though.

That's great itsAwonder I'm also waiting for a scan may be next week. Really anxious. I guess hearing baby's heartbeat really relaxes you that things are going well. Really hope things go smoothly for all of us.

MrsWKJ I'm not sure when the first time is you get to hear the heart beat. I just seen it today, you can see a little movement from the heart beat on the scan though. It does put your mind at ease a little more but I'm still very nervous also as its still early days. I hope your first scan goes well!

I think you can sometimes hear it around 7-8 weeks in an ultrasound appointment. When the doctor uses a doppler it can be as late as 12 weeks or as early as 9. Of course, this varies from person to person and I am sure many fall outside of those guidelines.

MrsWKJ - you will should see the heartbeat by next week. Many times they will start with an abdominal scan. If they don't see anything in the sac or don't see enough they will do an internal scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->