anyone else due in june?

Woke up this morning with a sore back and crampy lower belly... got up and brushed my teeth, and felt this weird gas-like bubbling near my pelvis and felt a small trickle. Pulled down my underwear and it was dripping. It dripped about 4 times and seems to have stopped... I put on a panty liner and it feels pretty dry right now but paged my MW just in case.

I have litmus paper and tested for AF but it was negative :shrug: Still very strange. I've had wet drawers before but it never dripped out like that.

I'm 34+3 today.. Starting to get anxious with only 39 days to go. I've had some BP issues, and then protein in my urine (but normal BP that day!!) and I've also been to L&D once because I thought my water broke (but it didn't). So i'm just getting ready mentally. Once I get to 36-37 weeks, i'd be okay if she came at any time! I know they should bake as long as possible, but i'm ready to meet her (and not be pregnant anymore)

Woke up this morning with a sore back and crampy lower belly... got up and brushed my teeth, and felt this weird gas-like bubbling near my pelvis and felt a small trickle. Pulled down my underwear and it was dripping. It dripped about 4 times and seems to have stopped... I put on a panty liner and it feels pretty dry right now but paged my MW just in case.

I have litmus paper and tested for AF but it was negative :shrug: Still very strange. I've had wet drawers before but it never dripped out like that.

Best get checked just incase hun. Hopefully it's not amniotic fluid. I know you can leak a little urine in the latter parts of pregnancy so maybe it was just that x

Pups-good luck on whats going on! I know I have had more watery discharge but yes better safe then sorry!

cant-I know what you mean about staying in as long as possible but wanting it to be over.

afm-i see the ob tomorrow for NST the ultrasound afterwards.

I'm so ready to have my baby already >_< especially because a friend and i found out we were pregnant around the same time, and she's having her baby today. Grr

Krispy: good luck with your ob, let us know how you get on xx

Maddymonster: hang in there won't be long now!!

2pups4kids: hope all is well. Please update us when you can. I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Hey ladies, it looks like it's stopped! Probably just normal third tri discharge. :)

2pups: glad to hear it's normal :) I find I get watery discharge at times too, especially if I've walked a long way or DTD the day before lol. Hopefully you can now relax a little and enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy until you meet your LO.

Pups-happy to hear all is well!

Bumblebee-I will up date later on today but it will be much later after I do all 3 appointments today I have to head over to my uncles for a family dinner at 5pm.

Maddy-we are all ready lol....

gizzy-i know what you mean about when I walk more or if it is hotter out I have more watery discharge......the DTD part nope we haven't been allowed to since like 22weeks I got put on pelvic rest.......been a looooooong time lol...

Pups-happy to hear all is well!

Bumblebee-I will up date later on today but it will be much later after I do all 3 appointments today I have to head over to my uncles for a family dinner at 5pm.

Maddy-we are all ready lol....

gizzy-i know what you mean about when I walk more or if it is hotter out I have more watery discharge......the DTD part nope we haven't been allowed to since like 22weeks I got put on pelvic rest.......been a looooooong time lol...

It's strange isn't it you would think the membranes would be less watery in the heat, like your nose running in the cold but stuffy when I the warm lol. Aw poor you how long do you have to stay on pelvic rest now? x

Gizzy-at this point we could DTD if we wanted to bc my OB said on Thursday if I went into labor now they would not stop it....but dh is too freaked out so nothing till after baby born.....its been a looooong hall lol.

my appointment went well on Thursday. The AFI (amniotic fluid index) was still on the high side but not too much of an increase. dr said if there is a significant decrease at any time in the next 2 weeks they will deliver him. contractions are getting stronger on NST but since he is doing fine and they are still about 15min apart dr said just keep an eye on them for now. but ike I said above if I go into labor at this point they will not stop it and just deliver him which I am ok with.

I don't know about you ladies but I can freaking sleep! I feel sick every morning for the first few hours to. I am so ready to have this baby....only 2 weeks left yay!!!

Congratulations maddy! Well done :) Hope you're both doing well. X

Congrats Maddy! Think i read ur story were u the posterior one?! Our first 'june' baby here already! How many weeks were u when u delivered?
Krissy exciting to hear uv got a delivery date! You too 2Pups! Exciting!

Im 37 weeks today woo and soo ready for baby to come as soon as he is ready!

Congrats Maddy! Think i read ur story were u the posterior one?! Our first 'june' baby here already! How many weeks were u when u delivered?
Krissy exciting to hear uv got a delivery date! You too 2Pups! Exciting!

Im 37 weeks today woo and soo ready for baby to come as soon as he is ready!

no, I had to be induced for low amniotic fluid. I was 36 weeks and 3 days when they induced, but I had her the next night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->