anyone else due in june?

I had read some and was laughing my head off at some of them i will have to have a venture over again and read some more to make me feel better :)

RC86 I have my step dad and sister with me at the minute they are looking for elsewhere but i am freaking out they wont be gone by the time babys here, it was our family home so they each have a bedroom but they decided to move out and leave it to me as my mam passed away and i think they just need a fresh start. So if they arent gone its gona be me, oh and baby in one room. I find it stressful as my dad works and my sister has her exams when baby is due and when i'm in labor i dont really want anyone around other than my gran and oh, i guess i have to see what happens in the next few weeks maybe a bit of luck will come round
x

I know exactly how you feel...I'm freaking out that I'm gonna go into labour in my OH's parents house with his mum, dad, brother, sister, a dog, a cat, him and me!! Like its not cramped in here enough as it is :( plus I want it to just be me and him coz I'm struggling now to care enough to make an effort all the time for his family!! Need my own space been in here since November last year!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! x

Its awful its cramped in here aswell, i dont particularaly have a great bond with my step dad even though hes been with me since i was 4 i just have struggled to make the bond everything was fine with my mam was here but now its just awkward and uncomfortable for me, i get on with my sister but shes a annoying 15 year old who likes to stress me out and i could just do without, i used to be my mams carer and i did all the cooking and cleaning in the house because she couldnt and now because shes not here i'm stuck in the routine where i am still cleaning up after them like a mother, i dont mind making a family meal for tea its the cleaning and my dad bought a dog after my mam passed away i dont know if it was a comfort thing but i really cant cope with the dog i think he makes the place stink, he is still a puppy and hyper as anything, hes a good dog but because he is so hyper i could never trust him around my baby, i would much prefer they had found a place by the time babys born so that i dont have to worry about the dog. My dad is actually stressing because its taking ages and i can personally see he would rather be gone by the time babys here aswell, we seriously havent had any luck since my mam passed away, its like constant torture we cant find peace until we do all this, i'm never ever relaxed i think about it a lot, it could drive me insane, i was already pregnant when my mam passed away and to be honest this could have been sorted out sooner but it was my last thought, it wasnt until February i thought crap what are we going to do and then we had to have the talks and make decisions. 8 weeks and 3 days isnt enough time to get sorted if you ask me i dont see it getting better, i also want to change a few things, do glossing etc but there is no point with the dog he literally manages to dirty everything. I know we will get there its just taking longer time that i hoped, i hope things pick up with your house so you can get back in it asap and be settled because it also cant be very nice, i wouldnt want to be making the effort all the time, its very rare i want to even get dress let alone anything else, i would find it frustrating if i was in your shoes x

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. That's must of been a hard time! I hope things are sorted ad they manage to find somewhere else to live soon, you shouldn't be picking up after them all te time though! They should be doing everything to look after you really!

My mam did everything for us until she took really ill in 2009 and ended up in a coma and had strokes and was left disabled and her health was really poor, i was 19 at the time and didn't even know how to use the washer, i soon had to learn everything and look after her, by choice of course i would rather have looked after than anyone else, but they still got away with not doing much, it will be a big shock for them living without me but they have to learn, oh looks after me, he does loads for me but during weekdays i do everything i can, i have been doing less and less for them though and will probably not be doing anything for them in the next few weeks because im gona need the rest before little man is here, it was really hard, it still is, it doesnt seem real but my midwife sent me to counseling and it really helps to have someone to talk to, theres only so much you can say to family so its nice to have her, and she is helpful with other things that i need to talk about aswell x

55 days left for me (due 6/22) and i'm starting to feel like i'm running out of time to get stuff done! I was in our nursery for 8 hours yesterday putting stuff away, and organizing and still didn't get it all done.

Nataliieexo counciling is worth every bit. It helps to just release your anxieties and have someone to talk to. I'm glad your OH does a lot for you. It's difficult being this pregnant as it is without any added pressure and stresses!! It's easy to say don't pick up after them and stuff when your not in that situation because I know some people will just leave things laying around and stuff and your the one who has to live with it and look at it all day. My fingers are crossed for you that some good news comes up soon :) x

Had OB appointment today and she checked me again. Still dilated at 1 and starting to soften. She asked if I had signs of preterm labor with any of the other pregnancies. 1st baby came on due date and second at 37 1/2. She said she is not ready to hospitalize me YET but put me on bed rest and meds to slow down contractions and wants to see me again in a week. She started to say "we have to keep him in for at least another 4 weeks" then stopped herself. I'm sure it was to not freak me out. I'm doing everything I can to keep this LO in as LONG as possible.

Nataliieexo counciling is worth every bit. It helps to just release your anxieties and have someone to talk to. I'm glad your OH does a lot for you. It's difficult being this pregnant as it is without any added pressure and stresses!! It's easy to say don't pick up after them and stuff when your not in that situation because I know some people will just leave things laying around and stuff and your the one who has to live with it and look at it all day. My fingers are crossed for you that some good news comes up soon :) x

It does i have just been actually i enjoy going, i know some days i just cant be bothered to do anything with there mess it doesnt help, i decided to give my kitchen a deep clean but only managed to get one half done before my app and now i literally have no energy so im planning on doing the rest tomorrow, i've just found out that we are possibly getting new radiators and boilers at the end of the year so decorating is pointless til i find out. I hope so, i hope you manage to get back to your house as soon as possible, and you can get settled and comfortable with your little family :) x

Hey girls - its almost May, which means someone will probably start a June Labor watch thread in the next few days! I've been waiting for that ever since entering third tri. So exciting! :happydance:

Eee yes I'm looking forward to that too! Our turn is getting closer ladies :happydance:

I was just thinking about a june labor thread.. Someone needs to make one like now!! 2moro is May 1st :)

Had OB appointment today and she checked me again. Still dilated at 1 and starting to soften. She asked if I had signs of preterm labor with any of the other pregnancies. 1st baby came on due date and second at 37 1/2. She said she is not ready to hospitalize me YET but put me on bed rest and meds to slow down contractions and wants to see me again in a week. She started to say "we have to keep him in for at least another 4 weeks" then stopped herself. I'm sure it was to not freak me out. I'm doing everything I can to keep this LO in as LONG as possible.

Does she have you on prometrium suppositories or progesterone shots? I had almost no cervix left at 27 weeks and since taking the progesterone, I've actually elongated back to 2 cm!! I was hospitalized once right after getting the steroid shots, but haven't had any issues since then. And by no means am I on "bed rest" per se! I'm taking it easy, not going out where I have to stand for more than 30 minutes at a time... all is good!

Best of luck to you my dear!

Does she have you on prometrium suppositories or progesterone shots? I had almost no cervix left at 27 weeks and since taking the progesterone, I've actually elongated back to 2 cm!! I was hospitalized once right after getting the steroid shots, but haven't had any issues since then. And by no means am I on "bed rest" per se! I'm taking it easy, not going out where I have to stand for more than 30 minutes at a time... all is good!

Best of luck to you my dear!

Yes she has me on a few different things right now and will check me again next Tuesday and decide if she wants to change it up, give shots to vamp his lungs, or put me in the hospital to monitor. The meds I got yesterday help to slow the contractions and lessen the intensity.

I could possibly have my baby now in May! got admitted to hosp with contractions and tested positive on the fetal fibronectin test which gives me the chance of going into preterm labour, doctors given me a 1/6 chance of going before 36 weeks, ive needed steroids for babys lungs, luckily I didnt dilate!! im now on houserest, labour could start tonight or next week, its so scary not knowing!

Had my 34 week appointment today. Measuring just right. She's still head down. And I have dropped alot!!! I get to finally see her again on a sonogram next week at my next appointment. Its been WAY TOO LONG!!!! :( Can't wait!!!!

Ok it's nap time now!!! :)

Omg think im habing my first bh!!! Thats so exciting and yes its now exciting to say we all due next month ;)

Omg next month. Insane!!! So close yet so far.

I still have moments where I'm like "Holy sh*t I'm pregnant. I'm making a child. I'm going to be taking care of this child for the rest of my life."

Once he pops out, that's when it'll sink in for real I think haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->