anyone else due in june?

Jules- that's the FIRST thing I thought this morning! "i'm due next month!!!!"

I also thought this when I woke up today, I'm due next month, how did we get here so fast! Lol so exciting :D x

Next month... NEXT MONTH o_O Squeee, what happened?

I've had nice relief from heartburn yesterday and today, barely had it at all and my appetite has shot up alarmingly too :haha: I wonder if baby is a bit lower? Hard to tell. Midwife said she was head down though :)

I am with you ladies I cant believe how close we are getting! I have my next ultrasound tomorrow and cant wait to see what baby blake looks like in the last 4 weeks. I now have 6w2d and no matter what baby will be here!!!

anyone else starting to get nesting bad? I keep having dreams of having him at 37weeks, all my babies were born right around due date though so that would be different, so I have come to realize I need to get crap done lol.

Me and my partner both said the same thing today!! Omg we could have a baby this time next month!! Eeeek we just can't believe how quick it's come round.

Saw our consultant yesterday I'm now on iron tablets and baby has high fluid levels around his head. So we're repeating glucose tolerance yo be on safe side and have another scan next Wednesday can't wait to see our little boy again xxx

I'm not due until the end of june 6/22 but wouldn't mind if she came a week or so early. As long as she makes it full term! I'd really rather not go into July, but If i'm anything like all my friends who were FTM's, I'll go WAY over my due date. Tomorrow at the OB, i'm going to ask how long they let you go until they schedule an induction. That way I can wrap my head around the "longest time possible" I could be pregnant.

Cant-with my first the let me go almost a week over then I was induced. but ended in csection so now I have planned csections about a week before due date. this will be my last though.

I think everyone is waiting on someone else to start a labor thread. :haha:

They won't let you go over 14 days past your due date and many OB's won't even let you get close to that, because of the risks of placental problems after 40 weeks, according to my OB anyway!!

I guess I can deal with only going to 41 weeks, but anything beyond that just makes me want to cry and i'm only 32+4!!! LOL.

Hello ladies! I hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day! just checking in to see how every one is doing. I found out due to extra amniotic fluid, big baby and my BP going up they are delivery Mister Blake May 31st at 37 weeks.

Hello ladies! I hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day! just checking in to see how every one is doing. I found out due to extra amniotic fluid, big baby and my BP going up they are delivery Mister Blake May 31st at 37 weeks.

How exciting for you!!!

I found out today that I can stop rest and progesterone suppositories at 36 weeks which is less than 3 weeks from today... after months of this preterm labour business, it's definitely a relief to hear this news.

I thought I was going to have to take the progesterone until delivery because that's what it said on the prescription. I guess that was assuming I'd give birth preterm though.

But ya, yay!

How's everyone else doing? :flower:

Pups-yay on a light at the end of your tunnel to! I have basically been on modified bed rest sine 26 weeks, no sex, no heavy lifting, lay down often but I am still allowed to go out every so often as long as I don't do too much walking and light house duty. although contractions have for sure picked up lately!

Woo so glad you're both doing well and your babies are still cooking. Hopefully you both won't have to wait long after 'full term' to have your little ones in your arms :)

I'm still plodding along, all seems to be going well. I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow and a final growth scan next week so I'll update how they go. I don't think baby has started engaging yet, I have felt a little bit of the 'pressure' people talk about but she seems to come up again and her bum/feet are right under my ribs, I can definitely tell she has grown.
We've got the birth pool now which we're going to do a trial run of as soon as we can, I'm getting so excited that the end is in sight :)

Pups-yay on a light at the end of your tunnel to! I have basically been on modified bed rest sine 26 weeks, no sex, no heavy lifting, lay down often but I am still allowed to go out every so often as long as I don't do too much walking and light house duty. although contractions have for sure picked up lately!

Funny, my contractions have actually slowed down LOADS! I was averaging out 25-40+ contractions a day and now I'm having around 15. Glad your LO is still cooking away though!

Woo so glad you're both doing well and your babies are still cooking. Hopefully you both won't have to wait long after 'full term' to have your little ones in your arms :)

I'm still plodding along, all seems to be going well. I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow and a final growth scan next week so I'll update how they go. I don't think baby has started engaging yet, I have felt a little bit of the 'pressure' people talk about but she seems to come up again and her bum/feet are right under my ribs, I can definitely tell she has grown.
We've got the birth pool now which we're going to do a trial run of as soon as we can, I'm getting so excited that the end is in sight :)

Haha mumma with my luck, I'm going to go 2 weeks overdue! :haha: That's the running joke in the family right now anyhow lol!

Yeah I have no idea what engagement should feel like but I've definitely noticed he's not right in my ribs anymore. I guess you're planning a home birth? Sounds exciting! :)

Haha mumma with my luck, I'm going to go 2 weeks overdue! :haha: That's the running joke in the family right now anyhow lol!

Yeah I have no idea what engagement should feel like but I've definitely noticed he's not right in my ribs anymore. I guess you're planning a home birth? Sounds exciting! :)

Haha wouldn't that be just typical :p Hopefully not but you never can tell with these babies when they'll decide to make their appearance :haha:

Yeah a home birth hopefully! After my 37 week scan, if everything is A-okay then that's the plan so keep fingers crossed for me :)

Can't wait till she's not in my ribs.. hopefully won't take long now..

even if I didn't have to have csecitons I don't think I would be brave enough for a home birth low pain tolerance. so my hats off to you!!!

my little one has so much extra room that he will be super low one day and I can breath and eat then next he is right up in my ribs again...ugh....I got 18 more days.

Hi ladies,

How exciting to be in the final hurdle.

Krissy485: wonderful news they're going to deliver!! I wish they would me my little ones got high fluid levels as well but they're just at the top end of the scale so while ever they're in range they want to keep him in!!

Mummafrog: Fingers crossed you're allowed the home birth you want. You're a braver lady than me!!

AFM: We are just plodding along almost 37 weeks now and getting period type pains. Mr does seem lower down but according to my notes he not engaged yet. I have a check up next Monday with our consultant to see where we go from here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->