Anyone else due Jan 11th

hi think i will be due about jan 13th

Hi

I am due around the 11th Jan too :thumbup:

Best wishes
Lockzie xx

lol Fm_dj! you are my new best friend too! hehe. so what are you guys doing for the 5 year? was your DH excited???

hey miss_divine! sure :) let's buddy up!

I had my first appointment today and it was mostly just paperwork and bloodwork. First sonogram in 2 weeks on June 6th! CAN'T WAIT!:yipee:

Hehe, we've even got the same 'currently feeling' thingy :haha:

How are you getting on?
xx

lol Fm_dj! you are my new best friend too! hehe. so what are you guys doing for the 5 year? was your DH excited???

I sent you a friend request. :winkwink: We already did the 5 year anniversary early. My job is very demanding, especially in the summer, so we did a 4 day weekend at a nice hotel. Spent quality time together, shopping, sight seeing, etc. How about you guys? Big plans? Oh, yes hubby was very excited... once the initial shock wore off. We decided to try and it happened just like that. How about your DH? I bet he was thrilled!! :cloud9:

:rofl: you're right miss_divine!!! I really do feel amazed though. It's just not sinking in dude!!!! I have had no MS so far and now my boobs don't even feel that sore today! Ugh, I want me some preggo symptoms!!!!! :brat: How are you doing?

That sounds awesome FM_DJ! I was stalking your user profile and I saw that you're a real radio DJ! Wow! That's really cool. Do you like it?
We celebrated earlier this year by going to Mexico for 5 days but that was in March and we need some r&r again hehe! So now we're planning a 4/5 day road trip to Chicago on the June 10-11 weekend. I'm super excited coz I've never been to Chicago and it sounds awesome! On the way over we're probably gonna spend the night in Cleveland, OH. Oh yes, DH was initially SHOCKED just like me lol, but he actually stopped being in denial sooner than me :haha: and he's very happy now!

Sorry for writing a book! :blush:

That's a lucky date...because it's my birthday! :p

The due date I calculated was December 31st, but the doc gave me Jan. 3rd (I think because at my last ultrasound she asked how far I was, and when I said just over 7 weeks she put me at 7w 1d, when I was really 7w 3d).

It would be awesome if the baby is born on Jan, 4th, because then the baby, mine, then my mom's birthdays will all be exactly 1 week apart...lol!!

I still don't feel like it's real, I keep looking at my little blob on the scan picture and can't believe it's mine! I am having nightmareish sore boobs, stairs hurt, walking too fast hurts :haha:
No MS, but feeling pretty sick when I wake up. Keep getting really hungry as well!:munch:

Sent you a friend request :ninja:
xx

awww I can't believe you have a scan already!!!! Mine's at 8w+4d. I don't wanna wait so long!!!! :brat:

I can't stop eating either :haha: stairs don't hurt for me but I still don't feel like doing them. Or doing anything for that matter :D

Where'd you go FM_DJ? :flow:

I know, but I'm desperate for the next scan because we couldn't see the heartbeat - it was too early :(. Same here, all I want to do is sleep! Hehe.
xx

I threw up today for the first time today!:sick: Felt a bit sick all day really. That and super sleepy :sleep:! How are you doing miss_divine and fm_dj?

Oh no, hope you're alright and this isn't the onset of MS!

I am so ill today, my pelvis and bottom of my spine are hurting, I have tonsilitis and my nose is running constantly! Add zombie-like sleepy state to that and I have been a joy to be with today :haha:
xx

im 15th of jan :) feel free to add me 3rd scan tomorrow fingers crossed anyone hear a heart beat yet im 7 weeks tomorrow

It sure was the onset of MS miss_divine!!! :sick: Can't get rid of the nausea now! I don't know how I'm gonna get through the work week...!

So sorry to hear that you're sick :hugs: are you in school or do you work? I hope you can take some time off either way!

welcome baby01! :hi: congrats! if you don't mind me asking, how have you had 3 scans already? My first one is next week when I'll be 8w+4d! how're you feeling so far?

Aww, have you tried the cures people have said about?:hugs:

I have really bad nausea today, been fighting wanting to vomit constantly! I'm in University but we've finished until September =]. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?:flower: I'm 21 and so is DF.
xx

I am due 10th January going from LMP. Very excited but also feeling very very sick this time.

Oh no the MS monster has got you too! Have you thrown up yet? Sometimes that helps for a little bit. I haven't vomited today but still been feeling nauseous. I'm 27 (DH is 32) and I work so I have to sit at a computer all day. I guess it could be worse but I'm really envying housewives right now :haha: I wanna sit at home all day with my feet up! [not trying to say that housewives don't work hard but you know what I mean:)]

I'm trying to eat small meals/snacks throughout the day and that helps a bit but not a lot. Distracting myself by being on the phone seems to work pretty well! What tips are you using??
Hey what does DF stand for? Sorry I'm still not down with all the lingo. ;)

Welcome ilovemylife :hi: How are you dealing with the sickness?

I know! But haven't thrown up just yet, I'm not gonna let it win :haha:

I'm kinda playing housewife at the moment, not that much housework is getting done, hehe! I'm blaming it on the cats. I'm so excited to have a raspberry! But I'm going to see if I can get another early scan done in a couple of days - really horrific cramps are making me worried :(.

I'm distracting myself with planning every aspect of the holiday we're going on two weeks today :happydance: it's working so far! How're you getting on today?

DF is Dear Fiance :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"